LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

Guest precious lil nappygirl

*Precious lil nappy girl* "Precious" is a name that openly expresses my inner childs soft & gentle trusting nature &*Nappy girl* iz the bedwetting babygirl i ams and always will be :littleangel: xoxox 4 Evwee ones

I used to work with Sea Otters at an animal rehabilitation type place. And FYI they are NOT all cute and snuggly. These were wild animals, not some trained animal-show-for-the public type animals. Surprisingly enough, they REALLY dont like it when you do stuff like shove thermometers up thier ass and piece thier flippers with tags. They will bite your freakin hand off if your not careful and they are amazingly strong for thier size.

Mr. Otter

Personally, my screen name started out as the name of a comic-book anti-hero known as "Manphetamine: Human Drug", after putting the comic on permanent hold, i adapted the name for use as a stage persona. If you look way back into the days of yahoo chat rooms, you can see my original nick was "manphetaminehd", now the HD has been dropped. The band is now officially "Bill Skins Fifth", but Phet remains my onstage/online persona.

Phet

I started out as Iamafemalebaby so as not to cause confusion but it did as people insisted I was a confused male...... so after people insisting on calling me iama i decided to chane it to mynameisdee - :P but some people call me mynameisdee instead of Dee :boxing: but what the hec it's DEE ok :P

I chose it to make it easier for you all :Crylol:

Inky Wonky is a family legend, per se. When My mom was little her family had a milk cow 2 blocks from where they lived and her father would go down to milk the cow 2x's daily. He'd have to crawl through bramble bushes and barbed wire fence to get to the cow. When he got home with the milk in a pail he'd have his shirt, pants, legs and arms tore and scratched from head to toe. My mom would ask, "what happened to you papa?" To which her dad (my grandpa) would reply: "The Inky Wonky got me!" That story was also used to make sure mom and her brother and sister stayed close by and not wonder very far without the knowledge of parents. That legend continued with the grandkids as well.

So anyway when I was searching and thinking of a nick, I decided to use the legend name.

Guest diapered469

My dorm room in college was numbered 469, and my roommate and i came up with a funny (to us) pickup line: "Stop by my room later 469". Needless to say, but the line never worked. But using it as my screenname let's folks no im looking for someone with whom to be diapered.

Well, I joined when the "How wierd are we" thread was up. Well, I believe that we are freaks. Are we a 10 on the oddness scale? No. Are we a 3? No. We are somewhere inbetween. Some like #1. Some like #2. Some like #1 and #1 (me). Some like to just wear diapers. Each of the senarios lies somewhere in the spectrum of oddness.

But I digress.

Freak. Already explained that.

EQII: EverQuest II. (aka EverCrack)

• 4 months later...

I think my name was explained in two threads but in case you missed it.

Necros --> Derived from Nekros

Nekros = Without life and/or dead, lifeless.

:D Such a happy name huh? lol

Necros~

EDIT: It just occurred to me that i just bumped a REALLY OLD thread .... sorry. XD

Well,

As for my Screen Name, I Live in Colorado, & I LOOOVVVE the Colorado Rockies (The Baseball Team) GO ROCKIES!!!! & I wear diapers, plus the Name is easy to Remember, so I guess it Stuck. Anyway, that's my Story.

Nathan

necros, if you wouldn't have bumped this thread i would have so no appologies are neccesary. it's a great topic and everyone should have something to contribute to it.

i came up with this name many years ago and i've been using it for pretty much everything from my email address to my profile name on several websites.

the restless part was chosen for many reasons, such as when i was younger i used to test my body to see what it could do, one of those tests was to see how little sleep i could function with, i trained my body to stay up for two days and then sleep, i actually didn't get tired until the second day.

while i was still testing myself i tried to stay up for a week straight, i got close and stayed up 5 days without so much as nodding off, but at that point my eyes were extremely blodshot, my back was so stiff i could barely move, i couldn't concentrate on anything especially schoolwork, and i started to get some pretty severe tension headaches, so i decided to stop before i really screwed myself up.

recently i've had a pretty chaotic sleep schedule, i sleep when i'm tired and theres nothing important to get done. i have no set time when i fall asleep, but i usually can't get to sleep from 2:00 am to 6:00 am and i don't know why but i have a mental block about it. i find that those unusual hours really come in handy on road trips and such.

another reason i chose that part is the fact that i hate staying in any one place for too long, i always have to be doing something like going to someone's house or going on a road trip. that's why being home sick or being in the hospital really bugs me because i'm always wondering what i'm missing out on. but oh well as slow and pointless as any day seems it's usually still giving you new life experiences which is all that really counts in the end.

the fox part of it also has alot of reasons why i chose it, one of the biggest is the fact that i've had one visit me in my dreams for literally as long as i can remember, when i was a toddler i called it a dog.

while camping in the forest somewhere between here and california my family had all gone to sleep, and like always i was the only one awake in the middle of the night. so i was alone with my thoughts watching the fire and waiting for all the embers to die down, when a fox walked up and sat down literally within 5 feet of me and just sat there with me for about a few minutes until my grandma woke up.

it was surreal because first of all i thought foxes were afraid of humans, and second of all the fire was still going a bit and i thought they were afraid of fire.

while it was sitting there with me i had the most amazing sense of peace, relaxation and a weird sense of understanding with the fox.

so there you have it, the result of hours of deep thought and a compilation of the events of my life. i recently got curious enough to search if my chosen name is used by anyone else in the world and only came up with 2 people, there is a web page design company named restlessfox, so unfortunately they already have the copyright to it, the other guy who uses it is a guy living in the ukraine that probably doesn't speak english. there might be others but that's all i could find.

(This was a pretty cool thread over at DPF, so I thought I'd revive it here. I thought for a second that someone else may have created a similar topic here, but I couldn't find anything)

I'll go first: Way back in high school when I joined DPF (no age restriction there) I was a total band geek.... I still am but that's beside the point... the year I joined DPF, my coordinate was m-5 so I just tacked it on to the end of my first name to get jessm5.

-Jess

Nothing remotely creative, my initials.

DLK

My screen name symbolizes the perpetual incompleteness of one's person, the lingering unknown drives us to expand our understanding of the world and ourselves, and in doing so, demands our dependence on and trust of those who know what we do not, thereby preserving our innocence.

The dude part just means I'm a guy.

When I first joined D/D and had to think of a user name all the ones I wanted and could think of where used up (Baby andy, ab andy ect).

So I just used an old log on name that I use for OKCupid dating web site.

ajc2000 my initials Andrew John Cropper with a number at end I could remember as was to short a name otherwise.

(not bothered if you go giggle at me on okcupid :roflmao: go and have a laugh)