LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heating And Air Conditioning

im a master hvac tech when im a big boy allways looking to earn extra money for more diapers

If you need a new air conditioner, heat pump or gas/oil furnace send me a pm

cheep prices and the extra advantage of a diapered boy instalition or big boy if needed

serviceing va and up to nj

I am getting ready to replace mine with a 4 ton heat pump. I am in North FL and propane gas is eating me alive. I have experience with R22 but I have never dealt with 410. I know the pressure is higher. My R22 gauges are probably useless. I have some reading to do.

im a master hvac tech when im a big boy allways looking to earn extra money for more diapers

If you need a new air conditioner, heat pump or gas/oil furnace send me a pm

cheep prices and the extra advantage of a diapered boy instalition or big boy if needed

serviceing va and up to nj

I am getting ready to replace mine with a 4 ton heat pump. I am in North FL and propane gas is eating me alive. I have experience with R22 but I have never dealt with 410. I know the pressure is higher. My R22 gauges are probably useless. I have some reading to do.

Yes, your R-22 gauges are useless and worthless too, so send them to meeeeeeeee :roflmao: Heat index here tomorrow will be 107 :o I'll probably be working outside :o:o AND I have no AC, but being raised in the South I know how to deal with it B):P:thumbsup:

Bettypooh