LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Your Ab Side Ever Been Exposed

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Were there ever any times, when someone knew about you being ab. When they brought it up, or teased you ect.

One time, I was with this female co worker, she was awesome! My x gf/mommy told her about me being ab, and one time we were at work. We worked at pizza hut, and some baby had left it's toy, she came up to me and told me she had a surprise for me. She gave the big baby the baby toy lol. When she gave it to me, she even shook it and talked baby talk to me. Very embarassing, and very erotic!

Then there was this other time, same friend. We were working, and this woman came in and wanted the bottle warmed up. She made a point to come by me with this very seductive smile. She held the bottle out in front of me, and said yummy! I must've blushed a thousand shades of red!

I have a friend who knows about my baby side, and unknown to me he had told his boss. Guess one night they were talking about fetishes, and he went and told him about me. So were off canoing, his boss has some other guys and girls with them. We all go to the bank for lunch, when we're dragging our canoes out of the water. These girls say really loud, "is he the one that likes diapers!". The group that I was with, it was 2 couples, they already knew about my baby side. We all got back in our canoes and got away from them! The girls found it very rude that, the other girls would've said that.

I often wonder, what would've happened if I would've said. Yeah I'm the one, would they have made fun of me, or would they have wanted to baby me lol. I know nice fantasy!

I'm interested to see if anyone else has had interesting experiences, of having your ab side exposed!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Friends co-workers?...Oh f'ck that, dude lol..

Trust me, my life is in a fishbowl.

One time my xgf/mommy left me, and she told everyone bout my baby side. We even got back together after that, but she left me for the final time 6 months later!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Not ab but my diapers has been found out a couple of times

Any interesting experiences? What did the people say ect

Guest scenarioX

Trust me, my life is in a fishbowl.

One time my xgf/mommy left me, and she told everyone bout my baby side. We even got back together after that, but she left me for the final time 6 months later!

A woman has a little finger on an AB or DL if you piss her off. She will tell everyone with even photos perhaps.

Post it on her Facebook.

This is part reason I shy away from relationships..... I prefer to keep this to myself...I don't want people knowing...If it ever reached wear I worked....it would be bad.

Any interesting experiences? What did the people say ect

The funniest one was when my uncle seen my diaper sticking out of the back of my shorts and he asked my mother about it. She told him to ask me he never did but she told me so I told him I wore and why i wore it was not medical. He had an unique look on his face. Then ask me if i had a baby or diaper fetish i said yes he laught and said it was safe with him that was the last time it ever came up.

Guest diaperboykcmo

A woman has a little finger on an AB or DL if you piss her off. She will tell everyone with even photos perhaps.

Post it on her Facebook.

This is part reason I shy away from relationships..... I prefer to keep this to myself...I don't want people knowing...If it ever reached wear I worked....it would be bad.

I know what you mean, the girl has all the power! If she gets mad, she can really F up your life! Let's tell everyone about his baby side, or his diapers!!

I know what you mean, the girl has all the power! If she gets mad, she can really F up your life! Let's tell everyone about his baby side, or his diapers!!

It saddens me that people would do this. After all, that is almost like blackmailing. If I thought a girl I was dating is capable of this, I would just say goodbye. Still, it may be hard to detect that kind of future behavior until you are further into the relationship. I think close mindedness and ignorance are the obvious red flags. In the end though, it all comes down to your decision to trust this person. If you feel regret in telling your girlfriend your greatest secret after doing so, the relationship is bound to fail regardless of what her intentions actually were.

I know, these are obvious points.

The funniest one was when my uncle seen my diaper sticking out of the back of my shorts and he asked my mother about it. She told him to ask me he never did but she told me so I told him I wore and why i wore it was not medical. He had an unique look on his face. Then ask me if i had a baby or diaper fetish i said yes he laughed and said it was safe with him that was the last time it ever came up.

With him being understanding about it....maybe he had run across it with someone he had been with before.

my fiancee knows. and she would never slill it. if you are ina real relationship, its not worth hiding. a relationship is something magical if you can make a real one.

Guest diaperboykcmo

my fiancee knows. and she would never slill it. if you are ina real relationship, its not worth hiding. a relationship is something magical if you can make a real one.

To Jason as well. Relationships are great, but once they go sour anyone can turn your world upside down! It's all about trust, but there would never be an end, if things were great! So when things get ugly, the person become someone you never even knew existed! Obviously if this person showed this side of her, you never would've been with her. That goes for any secret you may tell her, if things are getting ugly, she may use anything in her power to hurt you!

Gizmo, your fiancee knows, and she'd never tell. Hope you're right! How many relationships go bad, then people divorce and they get ugly! The person who still wants the relationship to work, could never imagine the other one getting a divorce much less, dragging you through the mud!

That's what really suck about being ab, you have to trust! At any given point she could turn on you, then everyone knows your business!

Guest scenarioX

To stay on topic... I had one such experience with my DL/AB side being brought up. She was a total stranger on Halloween night while I was dressed up in diapers, wearing a bib and acting like it was in "costume" inside a small store. The girls thought it was cute, I got pictures taken and it was a good time.

One of the girls that worked there brought up the AB thing(this is the information age and lots of people find out about it now on the Internet) I got a little surprised and choked up a bit lol. I think she knew because she gave me a friendly wink and said "as long as people are having fun" with a part smile pointed my way...

I think she pretty much knew I was out there role playing and using Halloween as an excuse....

It all left me in an erotic mood and slightly surprised.

This is the only time someone actually cought onto my "gig"

Guest diaperboykcmo

To stay on topic... I had one such experience with my DL/AB side being brought up. She was a total stranger on Halloween night while I was dressed up in diapers, wearing a bib and acting like it was in "costume" inside a small store. The girls thought it was cute, I got pictures taken and it was a good time.

One of the girls that worked there brought up the AB thing(this is the information age and lots of people find out about it now on the Internet) I got a little surprised and choked up a bit lol. I think she knew because she gave me a friendly wink and said "as long as people are having fun" with a part smile pointed my way...

I think she pretty much knew I was out there role playing and using Halloween as an excuse....

It all left me in an erotic mood and slightly surprised.

This is the only time someone actually cought onto my "gig"

Damn I'd try hitting on her lol!

My folks know, and were PISSED to learn of it while I was in highschool... I had to give up diapers for a few years until I got my own house. I have no idea who all they may've told... But no one that I know has brought it up in the past 15 years...

This kind of shows my point, you only knew the girl at the canoes had been told because she was rude. How many other time would being open cause you problems, without you ever having a clue.

A fiancee is a different mater, this is someone you have decided to live your life with.

But to trust co-workers and "friends" with your secret, sounds like a great way to screw up your life.

My ex wife aired all of my BDSM And Abdl shit when we divorced. Their response? "you're still an adulteress" :-) they still love me for who I am.

My current and future parents in law know and even participate in it lightly.

I've grown to realize I can only surround myself with those who know me and accept me for who I am. The rest can shove it. :-)

Although, when my fiancé told her parents I was not expecting it at all! Mother in law purchased me a pair of whinnie the pooh overalls! My face burned when she gave it to me. Heh.

Guest diaperboykcmo

This kind of shows my point, you only knew the girl at the canoes had been told because she was rude. How many other time would being open cause you problems, without you ever having a clue.

A fiancee is a different mater, this is someone you have decided to live your life with.

But to trust co-workers and "friends" with your secret, sounds like a great way to screw up your life.

My xgf/mommy told my co worker and friends.

You may have chosen to live your life with your fiancee, but there's nothing guaranteed! That you won't get a divorce and she'll air our all your secrets.

Guest diaperboykcmo

My ex wife aired all of my BDSM And Abdl shit when we divorced. Their response? "you're still an adulteress" :-) they still love me for who I am.

My current and future parents in law know and even participate in it lightly.

I've grown to realize I can only surround myself with those who know me and accept me for who I am. The rest can shove it. :-)

Although, when my fiancé told her parents I was not expecting it at all! Mother in law purchased me a pair of whinnie the pooh overalls! My face burned when she gave it to me. Heh.

Wow! That sucks about your x! What did the lawyers say!

That's cool you found a new mommy. How'd you tell her? How often are you babied?

Dang even the new in laws know? Does your wife have any sisters? Do you think they'll find out, or participate?

I am a bit more frigid on the public display than my rommie/ex mia however she is open with the abdl stuff all the time and aside from the usual douchebags she gets treated fine

Wow! do you mean she would openly suck her thumb or bottle in public? Or just is open by telling everyone about it but keeping it in private? Either way she is super brave!

Wow! do you mean she would openly suck her thumb or bottle in public? Or just is open by telling everyone about it but keeping it in private? Either way she is super brave!

Heck when i was mia's age i would not even think twice about going around drinking a baby bottell or sucking on a paci and letting my diapers show.

Wow! That sucks about your x! What did the lawyers say!

That's cool you found a new mommy. How'd you tell her? How often are you babied?

Dang even the new in laws know? Does your wife have any sisters? Do you think they'll find out, or participate?

There were no lawyers fortunately. Even if there were my ab side holds no weight in court.

I told my fiancé right off the bat first date. I'm diapered every night I want to be, actually have to request that I diaper myself time to time. She has a sister but i don't want anyone else involved.

She carries her stuffed wolf floppy and her binky everywhere she goes. The funny thing is she gets mad when people gawk. I wear in public and once in a blue moon i have the pacifier or stuffed animal however being a male, it isn't as accepted for us to do that.