LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Diapers Sexual For Me?

OKay, well I have been into diapers for a while. From wearing diapers of other kids who weren't potty trained when I was, to trying to squeeze into my cousins's diapers when I was nine, to seeing diaper vids/pics on the Internet, to getting my own diapers and wearing them myself.

So, there is something I've been wondering. 90% of the time I have diapers on my mind (or around my waist), it usually ends in an orgasm. But, soon as the final wave of pleasure from the orgasm is done, I don't really find diapers all that fun. If I am wearing a wet/messy diaper, and I cum, I usually end up taking the diaper off (after I've gained feeling from the intense orgasm) because I guess I find it unappealing. I'd like to be able to cum and still enjoy the feeling of a diaper.

However, it isn't just my diaper fetish either. Whenever I orgasm period, NOTHING seems to arouse me. Diapers don't, bondage doesn't. Hell, even my girlfriend begging me for a second round doesn't. Very rarely am I up to go two rounds in one night with my girl. Is it common? And if so, what can I do about it?

i find it common. after an orgasam i never get interested in anything but watching a movie or playing a game on my computer. not interested in talking, cuddling, hell, i even take off my diaper and put on real underwear most times.

i find it common. after an orgasam i never get interested in anything but watching a movie or playing a game on my computer. not interested in talking, cuddling, hell, i even take off my diaper and put on real underwear most times.

That's exactly how I am. I might try to cuddle and talk, but I don't want to do anything sexual for like an hour again. Including diapers.

Yep. I'm in the same boat. Once I'm done then I could care less about wearing....

I guess I just got used to it though and as a result I rarely take my diapers off afterward anymore.

Yes it was the same thing with me, just a cuddle then zzzzzz.

But as i have aged it doesnt happen any more, i find my nappy more comforting now.

Dont know if it is an age thing or that i just feel comfortable with that side of me now.

Mal.

Kazakazi, the feelings you describe after orgasm are those that any and every male feels after the 'deed is done'. It's completely physical and shows up how sexual feeling ARE physical and really the result of hormones -- not implying that the psychological part (in the choice of target for your sexuality) is not important -- it is.

Conventional girls don't feel the same at all after orgasm, which is less important for them anyway. A girl wants to hang around the man that's made her cumm, cuddle up close etc.

"Closeness" is valuable to her, all the time.

T/gurls react same as regular males. This probably explains why many t/gurls don't like to cumm during sexual activity. If s(h)e DOES cumm, the whole scenario collapses, giving him the conventional urge to "disappear into the night". It's over.

My use of "t/gurl" implies no disrespect. There will exceptions to every rule to do with human sexuality, but the above is broadly true.

Daddy Fred.

That is physiological in nature. By that I mean a brain function

Now as to the sexual aspect. Not all that uses the organs is sexual in nature, If you are getting feelings before puberty, that is normal, too. That equipment is up and running by age 5 which is well before the brain parts that govern sex are even half finished developing. That particular set of equipment consists of many, many heat and touch sensors and nerves that go to an already devloped part of the brain. It is almost universal that a male will, at times, prefer to self-stimulate even in the presence of a willing partner; which drives girls crazy

All of this is well-known. I learned it 38 years ago and have not seen it contradicted by any data since and Dr. Joy Brown comments on it every so often

There is a way around it. This involves learning to switch over to the part of the brain controlled by the hormone oxytosin aka the "cuddle hormone". This would be the proper function of a behavior modification program. From my understanding (not too complete) the release of this hormone is contorlled by a part of the brain different from the sex-associated parts

• Like 1

Yep, diapers are sexual for you as I experience the same thing, except it only takes me about 5-10 minutes before I am hard again. It depends on how excited I was I guess. Still I prefer to hold off on orgasms until the end of play. I am usually not allowed to orgasm without permission anyway.

It is almost universal that a male will, at times, prefer to self-stimulate even in the presence of a willing partner; which drives girls crazy

I hope I never do that.

I used to not like wearing afterwards, but as I have accepted this part of me more I find I still like wearing after cumming. Also it seems that over the years diapers have become less sexual for me and more of comfort thing. :beer: