LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced

hi all im wonderin iff any 1 is intrested in puttin me in diapers then in bondage and forceing me 2 use thm? hpe to hear frm sum1 and oh im frm the uk

im frm st albans(caps?) nt sure if thts nr u in th uk, im new to this, i wud b up for this if ur good lookin obviouslly!

Welcome to both of you! Please remember this is a MESSAGE board, NOT a text board! Please use proper words, capitalization, sentences, and your "preview post" button along with the spelling/grammar checkers built into almost all browsers.

• Like 7

no, I think she just understands that people should be able to adequately communicate with other people.

if they don't want to make an effort for other people to understand them, then well... they're going to get alot of responses like that.

I think Rihanna gets off on trolling this site and pointing out peoples mistakes in grammar..... :Crylol:

No, and don't even attempt to call me a troll! I've been lurking here for many, many years, long before you joined. I finally joined to be able to talk w/like minded friends.

I'm from the generation where spelling, grammar, capitalization, and proper sentence structure were 'enforced.' :lol:

My posts and suggested corrections are meant to help people who, with today's education systems, seem to be mildly to severely lacking in proper English skills. Ie; the other day when someone repeatedly used "isle" when the correct word is "Aisle." That was a 'suggestion,' NOT a "grammar/spelling police" post.

If you think that is trolling, that's your problem, not mine. I will continue trying to help!

no, I think she just understands that people should be able to adequately communicate with other people.

if they don't want to make an effort for other people to understand them, then well... they're going to get alot of responses like that.

Thank you! My point exactly!

I might be wrong, I was once before but only half so it might not count...

With the context of the first post and the second response, it is either a setup or the same person. A mod would be able to tell if it came from the same IP. My troll-dar has multiple targets on screen! I call Troll on the whole post especially since the one and only post of the second person is to this thread.

• 1 year later...

I am in full support of Rihanna on this one.

No matter who you are, this board is supposed to be for "reasonable" communication.

If the person writing is going to post something that looks like a blubbering fool, then maybe he/she should have their Mommie write it for them.

Something wrong in applying something near the english language?

I tend to agree with BoTox. As I looked at the first, then the second post, I thought...hmmm, if they are different people, they deserve each other. Let 'em go and let's move on. Sometimes the following posts suck me in...and they did.

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:22 AM

Yes I agree communicate in English, yes I agree this was probably a set up. The thread is a year and a half old. Why bring back from the dead. Some older threads have relevance and worthwhile exchanges. This had nothing and would have been better off left alone.

hi all im wonderin iff any 1 is intrested in puttin me in diapers then in bondage and forceing me 2use thm? hpe to hear frm sum1 and oh im frm the uk

im frm st albans nt sure if thts nr u in th uk, im new to this, i wud b up for this if ur good lookin obviouslly!

:wtf2::diespam:

• 1 month later...

Sounds like you're talking of "Labyrinth" (not 'The Labyrinth'). I have it on DVD somewhere - the film stars David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly. Its 'famous' for being the last films to use a puppets as a major character and the first attempt at properly photo-realistic CGI (the owl at the beginning) if I recall correctly.

• 1 year later...

We leave them for educational purposes, much the same as with your "necro" reply to this old thread. We don't have specific rules regarding responding to old threads but we prefer that you research questions firast instead of creating a new thread because most have already been answered here somewhere in depth already :rolleyes: Our search function is rather cumbersome so we do have some forgiveness there ;) And new info can come along regarding old threads which is better plpaced on them than into a nre one.

Yeah imagine the moderators putting you into a diaper prison for days and weeks on end until you clean up your act and fly right !

That would be impressive punishment