LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer With Aunt Thelma

Chapter 10

The weekend rolled around pretty quickly for James who was very excited about going to the movie. Kate had made an arrangement with Aunt Thelma. James was allowed to go with her to the movie as a reward for his better behavior but he had to wear diapers unless he stopped wetting the bed, even to the movie. Kate had made light of this explaining how hard it would for someone to even notice the diaper in a dark theater and the benefit of not having to use the bathroom.

Satuday at 6 O

• Like 4

I'll give you credit, you sort of ended the punishment phase before you got him dabbling in cross-dressing, instead of including it as part of the discipline. That said, I'm still hoping you find a way to take this story somewhere the "evil aunt" stories haven't gone, and I don't mean by trying to outdo all the other ones. ;)

Thanks for the kind comments you guys, I've really enjoyed reading alot of the stories on here in the past.

Yeah I'm feeling pretty much like a hack. Like I'm just cutting parts from stories I've read and reconnected them into my own order. When I go back and read the story on here I can't believe how many mistakes I've made. I swear I read them before I post them, I should hire an editor LOL.

My goal is to keep the story somewhat plausible however unlikely. A friend of mine's father died when he as about 13 and I remember that it completely changed his personality. He went from a big strong laid back country boy to someone looking to fight at the drop of a hat. I remember hanging out one night at a fast food place and he picked a fight with 3 guys because one had their hat on backwards. When they wouldn't go outside and fight he went out and bashed up their car. He dropped out of school at the age of 17 and is now in prison.

So I was thinking a kid whose father had died like that who was just out of control but instead of big and strong he was small and weak and not so assured in his boyhood.

Thelma is kind of based on this Grand Aunt I had who was the strictest person in the world, she was super old fashioned and thought everyone's parents, including my own were too easy going. She was always talking about "tanning hide with a hickory stick,"

Your punctuation (periods instead of question marks and misplaced quotes) is a bit shaky in that segment, but it is a nifty twist. We all get to wonder now if Aunt Thelma finds out (and doles out some outrageous new punishment) or is left in the dark...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16

James woke from his blissful sleep to a cold soaking wet and extremely smelly diaper. His rear end itched and burned like mad and his body was stiff from lack of movement. He stretched out in the crib and wiped his eyes. He looked at the cute nursery clock on the wall with its cure baby animals and red barn in the center. It was now 4 in the afternoon, he been sleeping almost the whole day. He began to cry again hoping to get a diaper change. He was pretty sure that if kept up the full blown baby routine he would get promoted out of the nursery faster, and if he acted like was enjoying the punishment maybe it would end altogether.

Thelma rushed into the room and Kate followed they each had one of the babies in their arms,

• Like 2

I'm really loving this story and, every time there's an update, I'm glued to it from start to finish! :) I love to see the transformation in Kate since she was so sweet and nice before, now she's becoming manipulative and bratty. Methinks, if she keeps this up, she should be on that changing table next...hehe :D (I won't tell you how to write your story, but I really hope that's the direction you're taking it! :))