LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer With Aunt Thelma

This story involves children but is non sexual and the children are there as plot pieces only. There is probably nothing original about this story but I hope you enjoy it, I've been working on this story for several weeks but waited to post the first chapter to make sure I was going to stay interested, several chapters are written and I will finish this story. Thanks for reading.

James rode home in the front seat of his moms car with his arms crossed and his face set into a deep sulk.

"I can't believe this James, I really can't, this is the second time this month. I've been called by your school, and you'll be lucky if they take you back," his mom said from behind the wheel. The 13 year old James didn't reply but his mom caught his eyes rolling back into his head in her mirror. "Its one thing to get in a fight with a boy, but to get in a fight with a girl. That's something even worse."

James said nothing but a tear began to form in the corner of his blackened eye. "Well, at least you're the one who got hurt, but you did tear her dress when you knocked her down, you're buying her another one you know. In fact lets do that right now."

"No, I want to go home," James said in his pouty voice. His mother's hand whipped back and slapped him across the face.

"OWWW," James yelled.

"Things are changing Mr. I've had it with your attitude, I've tried to be nice and understanding sicne your father died, but this has gone on long enough," his mother scolled as he rubbed his bright red cheek. She turned the car around and went to the Mall, then dragged James into Sears where they spent a while looking in the girls department for a similar dress to the one the girl James had pushed was wearing.

"Why did you push her anyway?" James Mom asked.

"I don't know," James said as he was looking at the floor trying to hide his black eye.

"Yes you do, you don't go around pushing people for no reason, tell me why."

"She called me a name,"

"What name did she call you?"

"A sissy, she was making fun of me because all the boys were playing football and I quit when I got knocked down." James explained.

"She called you a sissy so you pushed her, then she gave you a black eye, what's this girls name?" Jame's mother asked.

"Lucy, I hate her." James said.

"Well being called a name is no reason to start a fight, here hold this." his mother said as she handed him the dress she had picked out.

"I'm not carrying this dress around, I don't want people to think I'm gay," James said as he took the dress.

"Oh yes you are, you'll carry that dress to make up for what you've done." his mom answered. Soon James found himself in the infant department and he realized it was going to get even worse. His Mom grabbed a package of Goodnights off the shelf, and handed them to him.

"Mom please no, I can't carry those around."

"Why, you need them, you can't stop wetting the bed and you're almost out at home, they are for you so you can carry them, if you don't quit whinning I'll put the boy ones back and get the girl ones," his mom answered.

"This is stupid I'm not carrying this shit around," James said as he dropped the dress and bedwetter pants on the floor. His mom grabbed him with lighting speed and dragged him kicking and screaming to the ladies room. It wasn't hard considering how small James was. She bent him over her knee and pulled his pants down then gave him the spanking of his life and didn't even stop when an older lady came in to use the bathroom. "Nice to see some parents still know how to take care of a brat," the old lady said with a laugh.

After the spanking she dragged her crying child back to the spot where the dress and Good Nights were on the floor and made him pick it up which he did without complaint and they continued shopping.

When they arrived home James was dragged up to his room. "Get undressed James," his mother said,

"Why?" James asked.

"Because I just told you to, unless you want another spaking." his mother threatend. James took off his clothes while his mom watched and stood there in his underwear, he looked at the shopping bag in her hand and began to see where this was going, "No, I'll be good I promise, I'm sorry," but his mother's anger had driven her to desperate measures, She then pulled the white lacey sleeved summer dress over his head. She made him stand there in front of the mirror and stare at himself for several minutes while he cried.

"Why are you doing this to me," he asked between sobs.

"Well lets see; I took away your allowance when you're grades went down, I grounded you when you got caught stealing baseball cards, I took away your games and computer when you got sent home for disrespect, I cancelled our trip to Disneyworld when you got suspended last time for fighting. There isn’t much left I can do,” she explained.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” James wailed between sobs.

“Hey guys I’m ho….” Jame’s sister Hannah’s voice trailed off as she walked into the room. Hannah was a Junior in high school and considered very beautiful. Her bright smile trailed off as she examined her brother’s dress and the tear’s running out of his blackened eye. “What’s going on here?” she asked.

“You’re brother got suspended today for fighting, a girl. Since standard punishments weren’t having an effect on his behavior I decided to do something a bit more drastic,” his mother explained.

“You fought with a girl, and she gave you a black eye, geeze you really are a sissy,” Hannah said with a laugh.

“Its not funny Hannah,” his mom said while James began to sob even more.

“No you’re right, this isn’t funny, its hilarious, hey can do our Disneyworld trip now if he dresses like this?”

“Hannah if you think this is so much fun maybe you’d like to start dressing as a boy,” his Mom scolded.

“No Mom, but if you want me to I’ll do his makeup and hair,” she answered.

“That’s not a bad idea, but I think the young man has learned his lesson, haven’t you James.”

He nodded several times between sobs, “Can I change now?”

“No James I don’t think so, not yet, I want you to spend the rest of the night in your dress so you don’t forget,” his mom answered. Come down in one hour for supper, until then you can sit in here and think about what you have done, and no matter what don’t take off those clothes.”

James' mom went down and begin preparing supper and it wasn't long before the phone rang, "Mrs. Lewis, this is Mr. Daniels, I'm calling about James, there is only two weeks of school left before summer so we've decided to suspend him for the rest of the year."

James' mom just agreed that was probably for the best and hung up the phone then went on cooking and wiped the tears out of her eyes. One hour later she went upstairs to James' bedroom and knocked at the closed door. "James you can change into your clothes for supper," she said. After a moment she knocked again and then opened the door. The dress, was lying on the floor and the window was open, James had climbed through the window to the sundeck behind the house and ran off.

• Like 2

Thanks, here's the next chapter

Chapter 2

James looked at himself in the mirror, he had calmed down some, but he was still trembling. He was so angry at his Mom for treating him that way, but that wasn't what he was so upset about. When she made him put on the girls clothes he was so embarrassed, but at the same time he had these feelings that scared him, feelings he didn't exactly understand be he thought he might have liked it, or would have liked it if he wasn't so embarrassed, or maybe what he liked was being so embarrassed, whatever it was he know he had to get out.

He walked out of the bathroom in the mall and made his way to the arcade. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, he didn't have any friends that lived nearby and it was a long enough walk to the mall, plus he was sure his Mom had already called his very few friends' houses and told them he was in trouble. James dropped a quarter into his favorite pinball machine and started playing. The buzzers, bells, and flashing lights took his mind off his problems and soon he was lost in a world of bonus points and extra games.

"Bang," the machine snapped as James scored his 8th extra game, he stalled the ball in a flipper and turned around to see what kind of crowd was watching him master the machine. He was stunned to see it was his Mom and Sister.

"Lets go," James' Mom said and he followed his sister silently out of the store while his Mom followed behind. For a moment he thought about making a run for it, but figured he was in enough trouble as it was.

They arrived home and sit down around the dinner table to cold plates of spaghetti and ate a very quiet meal. "Follow me," James Mom said grimly after diner. James was led to the bathroom and told to pee, which he did, though it took him some time to get started since his Mom was watching him. Then he was led to his bedroom. He noticed that his Mom had placed a padlock on his window. Much to James relief he wasn't made to put on the girls clothes again, even though he couldn't deny a part of him wanted to put them back on. "Stay in your room," his Mom said and shut the door. Without anything in his room to do other then go to bed James opened his underwear drawer and pulled out one of the bed wetter pants that were kept there.

James had a problem with bedwetting when he was younger and when his mom got tired of wet sheets he started wearing a pull-up to sleep; he had stopped bedwetting around the age of 6 but recently started again when his father died. The doctors said it was stress and would go away, and the Goodnights fit him and kept his bed dry so he'd been wearing them for the last six months even though his Mom was starting to get sick of buying them.

A couple hours later James was awoken "James your school called and they have decided to suspend you for the rest of the year, which basically means you get two more weeks of summer break. I have decided that a long summer break would be the worst possible thing for you, you've been grounded from everything and I can't just lock you in your room. I've been on the phone with your Aunt Thelma and she's agreed that she would take you for awhile."

James was shocked, this wasn't good, His Aunt Thelma was the strictest person he knew, she lived on the other side of the state in big house in the country, he would be away from his friends, his home, the arcade, the pool, everything. Worst of all was Aunt Thelma's kids, they really weren't her kids, but foster children, she usually kept several foster children, mostly babies and toddlers so the few times they had visited he had to listen to crying babies, he had been crawled on by Toddlers, and he had even been badgered into helping out taking care of them. All the while his Aunt's eagle eyes watched his every move. Any remark he made would set her temper off. All she did was complain about how his parents spoiled him. He didn't want to spend any time there, let alone his entire summer.

It was a long couple of days and James did every weasely thing he could think of to get out of the Summer Vacation to Thelma’s, he cleaned his room, he washed the dishes, he begged and pleaded, but it was no good. His sister found it all incredibly hilarious. "Oh man, you're going to have such a good time this summer, between being chewed out by Aunt Thelma she'll have you watching all those kids. How many of them do you think are still in diapers?" Have you ever changed a diaper?"

"Shut up, and leave me alone," James answered.

"I bet you haven't, but next year when the teacher asked all the kids in your class what they did over break you can tell them how you learned to change diapers and feed babies and do laundry, and give Aunt Thelma foot rubs," his sister continued while laughing.

"Dammit, I said shut the hell up!' James yelled back.

"James! do not use that kind of language in my house," his mother came into the room scolding.

"Or what you'll send me away, you're already doing that, what else are you going to do to me, beat me," James shot back.

"I hope you try talking to Thelma like that, you're going to be in for a rude awakening," she calmly replied.

James had no reply and went back to silently sulking. It seemed like no time at all and he was pulling into Thelma's driveway after a 4 hour car ride across the state. Her house was away from town on a side road, and her driveway was at least a quarter of mile, but the house was magnificent. Like an old Southern mansion out in the boneys it stood amount tall pines and a sharply mowed lawn. Thelma was like James Mom, now a widow; her husband had been a well to do lawyer and had died of a heart attack before James was even born. They never had children of their own, but Thelma said taking on foster children was much more rewarding then raising her own kids and she didn't have to deal with them when they became bratty teenagers.

They parked the car and walked onto the large wraparound porch, an older black man was there coating the walls in a fresh coat of white paint. "Hello there, you must be Marcy and her young'un James," He reached out with is paint covered hand then when realizing his mistake quickly yanked it away in apology. "I'm Fred, kinda turned into the care taker around here, go on in, Mrs. Thelma is expecting you,"

They walked into the house and James was instantly stunned by how clean and proper everything looked. The brightly painted walls were covered in huge paintings of girls and mothers in various poses, all painted in a delicate impressionistic style. Velma walked into the room her long black dress that reminded James a wicked witch and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Hello Marcy, Thelma said in her Southern drawl as she took James' mom in a tight hug. "How's my little baby sister getting along?"

"I'm getting along, but we all miss Dan, and James here is giving me alot of trouble, as you know. Hannah is doing very well though," James Mom answered.

"Yes, your husband was a good man, and I'm sure that James will be too," she said as she turned to look at James, "Your going to be spending some time hear this summer we're very excited to have you James, I think it'll do you a world of good to get some fresh country air."

"Ahhh, yeah sure," James asnwered. James was trying to think of any last ditch efforts he could make to get out of this trip. He did his best to look sullen and walked around as they were shown a few rooms of the house that had recently been redecorated. The tour went upstairs into a large room that served as a nursery. James eye attached to a beautiful girl who was lifting a baby out of a crib. She was wearing a short low cut summer dress that clung tight around her rear and was letting her ample breasts get plenty of light.

"Kate say hello to our guests," Aunt Thelma said.

"Hello, you must be Marcy, Mrs. Thelma has told me all about you, and you must be James, please to meet you," the girl said in a sweet southern voice. James was instantly in love though the girl was several years older then him, she just oozed sweetness, her short cut off shorts and tight T-shirt were a perfect fit and her blond hair was in pig tails. "Somebody's made stinky pants," she said as she laid the baby out on a changing table and began to take off his onesie.

The room was in every sense the classic nursery, 2 cribs, a playpen, a large rocking chair, a big well supplied changing table, and loads of cute nursery rhyme imagery on the walls. Aunt Thelma went about explaining the she currently had 2 foster children under 2 years old and how she hired Kate to come out and help her take care of them.

James was lifted from the spell Kate had cast over him when he smelled the poopy diaper and saw her go to work wiping the baby clean. He took a few steps back and turned his head, the women all giggled at his disgust.

Two children, a boy and a girl rushed into the room both looked to be somewhere between 5-6 James thought, maybe kindergarten age, he wasn't really sure. "Aunt Thelma, we cleaned up our toys and we washed up for supper early." the girl said.

"Is this our new big kid," the boy asked.

"Yes, children meet James, he'll be staying with us for awhile,” Thelma answered.

James mustered up a "Hey," only the way a uninterested teenager can and looked over the two kids. He was amused by the way they were dressed. The girl was wearing an old fashioned looking dress with puffy sleeves and an apron, it kind of reminded him of Dorothy but in a light pink. The boy was wearing very childish looking overalls and an orange shirt. "What's up with the costumes?" James asked.

"Those aren't costumes dear, I guess it may look old fashioned to you but that is the way I dress the children I take care of." Aunt Thelma replied. James shrugged and his mother glared at his smart alec comment. Both kids didn't seem to care. "James meet Julie and Terry they are my two older foster children." Thelma said as she introduced the two children.

"Will you play with me later?" the boy Terry asked.

James let out a smart laugh, "I don't play with kids your age much, but maybe I will later."

"Go ahead back to your toys for awhile dears, supper is going to be a little late this evening." Themla said and both kids sprinted out of the room.

The group wandered back to the front room and it wasn't long before James mother said goodbye handing him his small backpack she'd allowed him to bring, no cell phone, no toys or games, just a few items of clothes. She tried to get a hug but he continued the sulking and wouldn't even say goodbye. She left giving her sister Thelma a hug, "Thank you so much, I hope this is good for him," she said.

"Don't worry after this summer you won't even recognize him." Thelma replied with a wink.

• Like 3

Sorry I know its not very original, I just wanted to try my hand at a story that while extremely unlikely wasn't completely absurd, just mostly absurd.

Chapter 3

There was a long awkward pause when the door shut, James looked at the grandfather clock in the large formal living room, it was 5:30 and he was thinking, I bet I can get out of this, I'll be such a jerk that Thelma will have mom back here before this time tomorrow. James stared at his Aunt Thelma and tried to look as ticked off as possible. “Well I suppose this is your backpack,” Thelma said as she picked the backpack off the chair where James mom left it and began to open it.

“Hey, that’s my stuff,” James said stepping forward.

“What are you afraid I’m going to find your diapers,” Aunt Thelma said with a smirk. She pulled the new package of Goodnights out of the backpack. “Your Mom told me about your bedwetting problem,” she looked over the package and stuck it back in the bag. “What are you going to do when you’ve use all those up?” she asked.

“Mom said she was going to mail some every couple of weeks,” James said bashfully.

“Hmm, did she now? Can you tell me why you are wetting the bed James?” she asked.

“If I knew why I would quit doing it,” James answered again looking at his feet, “I really don’t want to talk about it,”

“OK then lets talk about why you are here then, besides your bed wetting,” Thelma asked.

I don't know, but I sure as hell ain't taking care of those babies," James replied in his most smart teenage voice.

"Wow such big words from such a small boy, you are right though, you won't be taking care of the children, but tell me why are you going to be spending the summer with me?" Thelma asked.

"I guess my mom is sick of me?" James answered.

"No doubt, I'm already sick of you, but that's not why you are here."

Wow this is going to be easy I've already made her mad, James though, "OK I give up, why am I here?"

"You are here to be punished, Kate lets begin,” Thelma yelled out into the hallway. Kate walked into the room with a large canvas bag and sat it on the floor. "Now James we can do this the hard way or the easy way, or the real hard way, I need you take off your clothes.”

"Take off my clothes, I ain't taking my clothes off, what’s wrong with you," James shot back. Thelma savagely slapped him across the face and his head was turned to the side.

"You will not talk to me in that tone of voice and you will do as you are told," she spoke evenly and with just an edge of anger.

"Dammit you bitch that hurt," James said with tears in his eyes.

He was grabbed and before he knew it he was being held over his Aunt's knee and she was pulling his pants down, then his underwear down. He fought and struggled but she was so strong, Kate handed something to Thelma then took hold of his hands while he screamed and struggled.

"Woosh, Whap," his rear exploded in pain as something hard smacked it and he yelled out, then again, and again.

His struggles became weak and tears flowed freely from his eyes, "Stop please, stop please,” he kept saying between sobs. The spankings stopped and James saw he was being whipped with a wooden spoon that had a hole drilled out. He continued to sob as he felt his pants and underwear come the rest of the way off and Kate pulled his T-shirt over his head.

He was yanked back to his feet and dragged to where a pink blanket had been laid out on the floor. "What... what... what are you doing," he while trying to wipe tears from his eyes. His tears were partly from pain and partly the embarrassment of being necked in front of both his Aunt Thelma and the beautiful Kate. He was pushed to a sitting position and a fresh wave of pain welled up from his rear end.

"Lets start with the mittens first dear," Thelma said, Kate reached into the bag and pulled to oddly shaped mittens that resembled small boxing gloves out. Thelma began to pull one on to James hand and he jerked his hand away, she reached for the spoon and raised it over her head.

"No, no, no," James quickly said as he gave his hand back. Kate pulled the other glove on and they were both tied tightly around his wrist, he found that his fingers were guided around a thick wad off padding and he was unable to move any of his digits.

"What's that for," James asked still trying to control his crying.

"Be still James, we'll be done soon," Thelma answered. Next a large white stack of what looked like towels were pulled out of the bag then unfolded and James realized that they were cloth diapers and they were meant for him.

"No, no, no way, you can't do that." James replied. He was given a hard and fast swat by the spoon on his side that hurt like hell and started crying again.

"You don't have a say in the matter James, now lift up," Thelma said as she started placing the diapers under his rear. James did as he was told and was soon sitting on a soft fuzzy pile of cloth. It was all expertly pulled up and pinned around his crotch. He was told to lift up again as a pair of clear plastic pants were pulled up his legs and pulled tight into his crotch. One last time he lifted up and a very thick diaper cover that was elastic and plastic on the inside and soft baby print flannel on the outside was pulled up his legs hauled over the diapers. His Aunt snapped the stretchy waistband on the diaper cover and grinned.

"Sit up," Thelma commanded and James did realizing how thick all the material between his legs was; he was unable to bring them very close together.

He looked around and saw that Kate was grinning from ear to ear at him. "You are so cute." she said. His Aunt Thelma pulled a soft nursery print shirt over his head that had little chicks and rattles all over it. "That is even cuter she replied."

The remarks made James feel exactly like the infant he was dressed as and angered him. "There is no way I'm staying dressed like this, as soon as you turn your back I'm taking it all off and leaving." He spit out.

"Go ahead and try to take off your diapers James." Thelma replied with a air of amusement. James began to struggle with his big gloves trying to get some kind of grip on the diaper cover, and then he tried to pull off the gloves. He grabbed one in his mouth and pulled but it wouldn't budge it was on so tight. "See you're pretty much helpless, just like an infant" Thelma said, but unlike an infant that incessant mouth of yours keeps talking, I can fix that." She pulled a large pacifier out of the bag that had a strap around it she stuffed it in his mouth and pulled the strap around his head.

James was pulled to his feet and Thelma guided him to the nursery. He had to waddle with his legs very far apart because the diapers were so thick. There was a new addition to the nursery, a big white crib that wasn't there earlier. It had a sliding side that was down but unlike the other cribs it had white bars along the top. He meekly struggled as he was pushed into the crib but the fight was gone and everyone knew it.

"This is your new crib James, so get comfortable." Thelma said as she raised the side of the crib up locking James into a white cage. The crib wasn't long enough for him to completely stretch out, but he was able to lay down with just a a slight bend in his legs. He was surrounded by soft plush animals and pillows which he found oddly calming despite his embarrassing situation.

"OK James, I'm gong to explain what is going on, and I'm only going to do this once so listen. This is called diaper discipline, this summer you are going to be treated as a baby in diapers for awhile, the bathroom is off limits for you, and you are going to be using the bathroom in your diapers."

"Muummm Mummm, James mumbled into the oversized rubber pacifier in his mouth and Kate giggled.

"This is happening to you because your behavior has been getting worse and worse since your father died. Your mother has been telling me about her problems and your attitude and I've been offering to discipline you for months, she finally agreed when you ran away from home. She was worried you would run away and get into even more trouble so you need to understand you brought this onto yourself and your mother knows I am doing this." Thelma continued to explain as James listened in horror.

"The rules are simple, you are baby now, you are completely helpless your diapers will be changed, you will be fed and cared for by me and Kate. You will stay here in the nursery. You will not ask to be fed or changed, we will do it when we think it is time if you ask for something you will not get it no matter how poopy and wet your diaper gets, if you want something you have to ask for it as a baby would ask, by crying. It doesn't matter if you don't understand, because as a baby you don't have to understand anything, we're going to leave you for awhile so you can get used to your new home," Thelma finished explaining then her and Kate left the room.

James looked down at his hugely padded diaper cover and the mittens that made his hand useless, the he looked around the crib at all the stuffed animals and pillows. He mashed his head into a big stuffed elephant and began to cry.

• Like 3

Chapter 4

James stuffed his face into a big plush elephant and cried, before long he was joined by another crying baby, that's when he realized he wasn't alone in the nursery. He stopped crying and looked through the bars of his crib and saw a baby boy standing with his arms held tight around his own crib bars and crying his eyes out. James stopped crying and pinched himself. He didn't wake up. "Oh god, this is insane, this shit can't be legal, my fucking aunt is a nutcase." James said quietly to himself though it came out in muffled mumbles because of the giant pacifier in his mouth. I've got to get a phone call to mom sometime, there is no way she's OK with this twisted shit, James thought.

Eventually the baby in the other crib sat back down again stopped crying and fell asleep. James stared at the ceiling; it was covered in glow in the dark stars. He realized he was hungry and started wondering how long this whole thing would last. He considered how he might escape, when he was let out the crib he could make a run for it, but what would he do, he couldn't even open doors with these crazy mittens on. He tried to sit up but the pain on his rear was so bad he couldn't put any weight on his butt; he had to lay on his stomach. Then it came to him, the realization he needed to pee.

Maybe if I hold it long enough then they’ll give up, there is no way I'm peeing in this diaper. James thought. Some time passed and finally the door opened. Thelma and Kate came in, "supper time for the little ones," Kate said in a sweet voice. She reached into a crib and pulled out a baby as Thelma did the same. Thelma handed her baby to Kate andwalked up to James locked crib. She reached her hand through and removed the pacifier strap and he spit it out.

"OK I've learned my lesson now, please let me out of here, I'll do anything, I'll never get in trouble again I promise," James quickly said.

"Sorry James it doesn't work like that," Thelma said.

"But... I have got to go to the bathroom," James said quietly.

"That's why you're wearing diapers James, you can go anytime you like," Thelma answered.

"You can't get away with this, this is illegal, I know it," James spit out in anger.

"James teaching you to behave is not illegal, and the sooner you change your behavior the sooner you'll be back in big boy pants," Thelma answered. "Here is your supper," she tossed in an oversized baby bottle with a large nipple.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" James asked and held up his mittens.

"You'll figure it out, and if you haven't by the time i get back I'll hold the bottle for you," Thelma said as she left the room. James realized that he was hungry and thirsty and at least the milk was chocolate. He was able to hold on to the bottle with the mittens and suck. It came out pretty easily and he was surprised by the thick liquid it was very sweet and rich, it wasn't long before he'd drank it all down.

Maybe an hour or two later Thelma and Kate brought the two babies back in the nursery and began changing their diapers. It reminded James just how bad he needed to pee, it was still holding it but he was beginning to think he couldn't much longer. "Can I please just go to the bathroom," James asked.

"I guess you don't need your diaper changed yet then," Thelma said with a laugh.

"I bet he will need changed in the morning," Kate said and both girls chuckled.

They turned out the lights and turned on a colorful nightlight that played a childish tune on a music box. "Goodnight little ones, sleep tight," Kate said her voice dripping with sweetness.

James couldn't sleep despite the soothing music, he was still overwhelmed with his situation and his mind couldn't stop thinking about the diaper between his legs, but even worse he had to pee so bad it hurt, but then it hit him. Like his stomach decided to empty out everything at once he was suddenly hit with an overwhelming urge to poop, he realized it wasn't really an urge but more of a demand then before he even knew what was going on he felt a warm explosion spreading throughout his diaper. Unconsciously he began to wet and soon was stuck in a completely poop filled warm wet diaper. James was overwhelmed with shame, and some of that shame was from the fact that he kind of liked the way the mess felt sliding around.

He stuck his head back into the elephant and cried like he had earlier.

• Like 3

Thanks, I'm actually writing chapter 8 now, here's a quick character recap.

James: His father died 6 months ago and ever since he's been getting in trouble and giving his mother attitude. He's also been wetting the bed every night. His mother has sent him to spend the summer with his Aunt Thelma.

Aunt Thelma: A mean old fashioned matrarch who is currently keeping 4 foster children in her large country estate.

Zoe and Dougy: Two babies that Thelma keeps, Zoe is about 14 months old and Doug is about 8.

Julie and Terry: Two older children that Thelma keeps, they are both around 6-7 years old.

Kate: An older teenager that helps Thelma with her children, she is a beautiful blond with long curly hair, and is blessed with ample breasts.

Fred: An older black handy man who works on Thelma's estate.

• Like 1

Chapter 5

James was woken up by hands, then he realized someone was checking out his diaper. Oh my god it wasn't a dream, this is really happening to me, he thought. "You were right Kate, he completely filled his diaper, and he's a very stinky baby," Thelma said. James saw that Kate was in the process of changing one of the babies.

"Well yeah, everyone poops, especially little stinky pants Zoe here," Kate said with a laugh as she wiped up the babies bottom.

"James, Mr. groggy head, time to wake up and we'll get you cleaned up so you can experience your first day," Thelma said.

James realized just how uncomfortable he was, his skin was itchy and burning from the poopy diaper and he needed to get out of the confining crib soon.

After both babies were changed they were put in the playpen where they began to pickup various toys and stick them in their mouths. Thelma opened the top of James' crib and helped him to his feet.

"Well our big boy here doesn't have much to say this morning," Thelma commented.

James shot her a mean look, "You’re disgusting," he replied.

"No that diaper is disgusting," Kate said as she pinched her nose and both girls laughed.

James realized how saggy his diaper was, if wasn't for the big diaper cover he thought it might slide down his legs. He was led over to the changing table, which he noticed had a second table beside with a cushion for his head. He was pushed up on the table and laid down. "I'm going to change James for now," Thelma told Kate. The he laid there in complete embarrassment while she pulled off his diaper cover, the plastic pants and finally unpinned the diaper.

"Oh my gosh what a mess," Kate said.

"Yeah, hopefully he'll only be a one a day pooper," Thelma replied as she wiped. Several wipes later James was clean. His bottom was covered in some creams and in large plastic disposable diaper was tapped on to him.

"We usually use cloth diapers at night and sometimes during the day, but we use lots of disposables too, you'll probably like them better because they stay drier," Thelma explained.

James could not think of an answer, he couldn't think of anything other than how completely embarrassing this was, his Aunt was one thing, but Kate was so pretty and she was watching as his Aunt cleaned up his poopy bottom. It was too much. After the diaper change he was put in a nursery print onesie with a baby block letter pattern and everyone went downstairs for breakfast, Thelma held onto James' wrist below the mittens and the toddler Zoe's hand while they walked, and Kate carried the younger boy baby Doug in her arms.

James could have died when he entered the kitchen and saw the two children from yesterday sitting at the table. They both broke out in laughter. "OH MY GOSH," the girl Julie said. She was dressed as she had been yesterday in a old fashioned dress with a white pinafore and white stockings, while Terry was wearing a button up shirt, suspenders and shorts.

"I know itsn't he cute," Kate answered. There were three high chairs at the table, two regular ones and one over sized one. James was sit down in the oversized one and the table was locked into place. Kate got both of the babies into their high chairs.

A big spread of pancakes and bacon covered the table, but James was greeted with a soupy mixture of cereal and a bottle. He held up his mittened hands and said, "How am going to eat with these on."

"Don't worry I'll feed you." Thelma answered. The older girl Julie tied bibs to both babies while the boy Terry dug right into his pancakes and bacon, Kate tied an oversized baby bib around James neck that said, "Mr. Potty Pants," to everyone’s amusement. James had always been somewhat disgusted by babies, but especially by the way they ate. The older baby Zoe made her best attempt at feeding herself from the pancakes that Kate had cut up for her. She quickly had syrup and pancake everywhere. The younger boy baby was spoon fed by Kate and soon had mashed goop running down his face. James was spoon-fed by Thelma the soup cereal mixture.

James was not enjoying the cereal and soon he blurted out, "Can I please have some pancakes?"

"No you may not, but since you're so hungry you can have some of what Doug is having." Thelma went to the cabinet and opened a jar of baby food and began feeding it to James, it was the nasty's tasting stuff he ever had and he tried to spit it back out but it just ran down his face. Thelma spooned it off his chin and stuck it back in his mouth. "What’s wrong little James, you don't like strained peas," she said and everyone laughed.

After supper the babies were left in their chairs while the two older children and Kate cleaned up the mess and did some dishes.

"Good job, you kids go and watch some cartoons,” Thelma said.

"Could you please let me out of this thing and take these stupid gloves off my hands," James said holding his hands in front of him.

"No I will not, and since you can't seem to learn your place that will be extra time in both the high chair and the gloves." Thelma answered from her table where she was reading the paper.

"What do you mean extra time," James asked getting angry.

"I mean that when I administer diaper discipline you will wear whatever I choose to make you wear for as long as I deem it necessary for you to understand you are being punished, and your smart mouth is telling me you're going to need more time." She got out of her chair and took both of the babies from their high chairs and carried them out of the room.

"This is bullshit, I'm not going to wear this shit as long as you want me too,” James blurted out as she was leaving the room.

Themla returned to the dining room with the pacifier gag, pinned down his arms and stuffed the gag into his mouth. For a few moments James tried to talk but quickly gave up when no words would come from his mouth. "You don't even realize that despite your big bad boy defiance you're already starting to change. Yesterday you weren't going to wear the diapers and mittens, now you've already had your dirty diapers changed and today you are telling me you're not going to wear them "as long" as I tell you too. You're already starting to break down and you don't even realize it. The faster you learn how to behave the faster you'll be allowed to grow up. Until then you'll be treated like a helpless infant," and with that she left James in the highchair in the kitchen with Kate still doing dishes.

Kate put the dish in her hands down and turned to face James, "I'm sorry you're going through this, I know how weird it is, but if you just go with it and stop back talking it will be over faster."

James wanted to tell her she was fucking nuts but his pacifier gag made it impossible to speak. Kate went back to washing dishes and James just sit there watching her cut little rear move back and forth in her short dres. It wasn't very long and the urge to pee he'd felt all morning was getting to much, he let it go out into the disposable diaper and felt the warmth spread around his crotch, he couldn't help but enjoy both the feeling of relief from his bladder but the deeper sense of comfort the warm diaper gave him.

Kate left the kitchen and James was alone; the clock on the wall said it was now 9:00

he;d been in the highchair for almost an hour and was getting very uncomfortable and then it hit him. Just like last night and overwhelming urge to poop, like direaha but maybe even worse, he did his best to fight it but it was hopeless. The poop rushed out of him uncontrollably and flooded the disposable diaper, he felt it run up his but crack and some even spilled out of the side of the diaper. He felt some cramps and shifted his weight and even more poop gushed out forcing even more to blow out of the diaper. That poop was followed up by a long uncontrolled pee that James could feel some of running down his leg. He began to quietly sob into pacifier gag.

“Why is this happening to me,” he kept repeating between sobs, though no one would understand the jumbled words.

• Like 3

Chapter 6

By 10:00 James was so uncomfortable that he was unable to sit still, his dirty butt was burning and his entire body hurt from sitting in the high chair. He tried to get work his way out a few times but it was locked tight and he couldn’t squeeze out, he thought about jumping up and down to knock the high chair over but it was very heavy and all that happened when he tried was more poop was squished out of his diaper. He tried to yell but was muffled by the pacifier, he began to scream as loud as he could and because he thought that it might help get him out of the diaper he screamed as much like a baby as he could.

In less then a minute Thelma entered the room, "What's wrong James, I heard you crying, she pinched her nose, oh my I bet you'd like that smelly diaper changed." James began to nod his head vigorously. "Well, my gosh, look at the mess you've made, I'll be right back."

Thelma left the room and for a moment James thought she might be messing with him and when she didn't come right back he began to scream again. "Oh my! what a fussy baby, your Aunty isn't going to leave you James," Thelma said as she entered the room carrying a canvas bag. She undid the high chair and helped James out of it. While he was standing there she removed the soiled onesie and placed it in a plastic bag. "My gosh our little fellow had his first blow out, I guess you're not ready to go around in nothing but a disposable diaper yet," Thelma said in a motherly voice. She laid James down on the linoelum kitchen floor and handed him a teddy bear and told him to play with then went about the messy business of removing his diaper and cleaning him up.

Countless baby wipes later James was pinned up in a cloth night diaper and a thick cream cooled his itchy burning skin. A pair of plastic pants and a diaper cover were put over thick cloth then an extra short baby T-shirt was pulled over his head. "Now why don't you lay here and drink this on the floor while I finish cleaning up your mess here," Thelma said handing him another oversized bottle, She wiped the mess off of the floor and high chair while James laid in the floor clutching his Teddy bear and watched. The bottle contained a sweet orange drink that James actually liked so he happily sucked away.

James felt so much better being out of the messy diaper but was upset with himself for doing exactly what his aunt wanted him too. He was beginning to understand the punishment was more then just embarrassment, the real goal was to make him feel helpless without adults, powerless to defy them and make him trust that they'd do the right thing for him. He began to think the best way out of this was too play along, surely they wouldn't want to keep him like this for very long as big of a mess that he was. He was also getting worried about the uncontrollable poops he was having, he was beginning to suspect that they weren't just nerves or diahreaha. Something was causing him to loose control.

When Thelma finished cleaning up the kitchen she removed the pacifier gag from James head and put it in the canvas bag, then she removed the mittens from his hands, "You've been good and played on the floor like I asked you too so I'm going to take these off of you. Will you still be good?" Thelma asked. James nodded his head silently, "OK, I'm going to take you out to play now with the others, but if you misbehave you'll spend the rest of the day in your crib," she threatened.

The words go to hell formed in James mind but thankfully didn't go any farther, he followed Thelma waddling in his thick cloth diapers through the back door into the backyard for the first time. It was the kind of backyard most children only dream about, there was a large play set with ladders, slides, swings, and a tower, there was a huge sandbox full of toys, a play house, a flower garden, trees that looked good for climbing, and a small basketball goal. The two older children were busy climbing on the play set and Kate was watching the toddlers playing in the sandbox.

"I think you'll like playing in the sandbox James, but if you get bored you can play on anything here," Thelma said as she led James to the sandbox. "I decided to let your biggest baby come out and play for awhile, please keep an eye on him for me dear," Thelma said to Kate.

"Sure, come on down here James and build me something cool,” Kate cooed as James stepped into the sandbox.

"Oh I almost forgot, I don't want you to get to much sun so I brought you a bonnet to wear," Thelma said as she produced a large frilly bonnet from her apron pocket and put it on James head. "That is adorable,"

James sits down in the sandbox and crossed his arms without a word while Thelma went back inside the house. It was a beautiful May day, bright sun, blue sky and he couldn't help but notice how attractive Kate was as she sat at the edge of the sandbox. Her typical summer dress in bright floral patterns did little to hide her huge breasts and James got caught staring. "Well James what are you going to build," she asked.

"A gun to blow my brains out," James answered.

"Come on its not that bad is it," she asked.

"Oh I don't know, lets see my crazy aunt and her sidekick are holding me captive and treating me like a baby, what do you think?" James answered.

"Yeah, I know it’s pretty weird," she answered.

"Weird, that doesn't even begin to cover it," James shot back.

"Look, I can honestly tell you I know how you feel and.." Kate was cut off.

"I doubt you know how I feel right now," James interrupted.

"I've been through the exact same thing you're going through James, I know exactly how embarrassing it is," she answered.

"You've been punished by Aunt Thelma?" James eyes lit up at the revelation.

"Yes, we weren't completely honest, see I was actually placed here as a foster child about 3 years ago when my mother abandoned me, and well, I was like you, pissed off and wanting everyone in the world to know it," Kate explained as the wide eyed James listened.

"I had been kicked out of several schools and foster homes and your aunt changed my life, if she hadn't done what she done I would be probably be dead or something." she continued.

"You're telling me that wearing diapers and being treated like a baby changed your life?" James asked.

"Look James, you can fight this and it will go on and on, or you can just accept the situation you’re in and see what happens," Kate said.

"Whatever," James said.

"Well James I can tell you that if you run away its 20 miles to the closest town and we'll drive the road and find you, if you go into the woods you'll probably get lost and die of starvation so if you get any ideas of running away forget them. I won't hesitate to tell Thelma of any misbehavior you have, and I'll bend you over and tan your hide myself if you're smart with me." Kate said with a hint of anger.

James was quiet and any thought of Kate being an ally was gone, though he couldn't get the picture of her dressed in diapers and baby clothes out of his head. The toddler Zoe walked over to James and handed him a sand bucket. He looked up at the tall tree and blue sky and realized how long it had been since he had been in sandbox and how you couldn’t help but feel childish when you were in one.

"She wants you to fill up the bucket James," Kate said and James knew it was a command so he dutifully began to fill up the bucket. James had always liked building sand castles so before he knew it he was on his hands and knees in the sandbox making towers and walls. Despite his best efforts James found himself having fun, until the baby Doug crawled through his castle wall.

"Dammit," James said reflexively.

"James, we don't talk that way here, do you want me to spank your butt," Kate said.

"No," James answered.

She reached into the big oversized diaper bag that was nearby the sandbox and produced a pacifier, "OK, since you can't speak properly you can suck on your pacifier, I want it to stay in your mouth no matter what, if it comes out you're getting a spanking and taken inside," Thelma explained.

James considered defiance for a moment but didn't want to be taken inside and spanked, he took the pacifier when it was stuck in front of his mouth and held it there. He noticed that his was the same color and type that Zoe had been sucking on since he got into the sandbox. It wasn't long and the two older children Julie and Terry got off the play set and came running to the sandbox. They both stopped and stood for a moment then both began to laugh.

"Now you two knock it off, its not nice to laugh at others," Kate said with a hint of amusement in her voice.

"But he is way too old to be wearing diapers and sucking on a pacifier," Terry asked.

"He's in trouble like you were, remember Terry," Julie answered. Terry's face turned red and he looked the other way.

"James is in trouble and is a bedwetter like you were when you got here Terry so he'll be in diapers until Mrs. Thelma thinks he's learned his lesson." Kate said

"I don't wet the bed anymore," Terry said and Julie giggled. "Let's play tag, you're it," Terry said as he slapped James in the head.

James looked at Kate who was grinning from ear to ear. "Why don't you go play tag with these two James."

James pointed to the pacifier and bulky diaper between his legs. "Whats wrong are you wet?" Kate asked.

"No, but I can't run around like this," James said even though the pacifier slurred his words.

“Sure you can, here,” Kate pulled a pacifier clip out of the diaper bag and clipped it to James’ shirt, “Now if your pacifier falls out it won’t hit the ground and get dirties, but I want you to put it right back in if it does, now go play with these two.”

James looked at the two children in annoyance, “Do I have too,” but before he could be answered he was smacked in the back of the head by Julie.

“I said YOU’RE IT, come on you sissy,” James jumped to his feet and began chasing them. The thick diaper slowed him down some but he still managed to catch Julie fairly quick and tag her. Before long he was giggling, running, laughing and having the time of his life, they played hide and seek after tag and then he pushed them both on the swing. He hadn’t had this much fun playing since he was a little kid, he hated all the organized sports he was supposed to be playing as a 12 year old boy and was enjoying the silly play, so much so that he’d wet his diaper without thinking a whole lot about it. In fact he’d been wetting it a lot, and in though he hated to admit it to himself it was nice to have a diaper on so that he could just pee whenever he wanted.

“Come on kids, its time to eat,” James heard the yell from across the yard and saw that Aunt Thelma had fixed some lunch on a picnic table and was waving at the 4 of them.

“Last one there is a rotten egg Julie yelled as she took off a sprint, Terry ran behind him, never one to back down from a challenge James took off as well. He took several big strides then his wet saggy diaper slid down his legs, already off balance from the thick diaper he tripped and then fell into a roll.

“Oh honey are you OK,” James opened his eyes and tried to catch his breath, the wind had been knocked out of him, standing over his head was Kate bending over him. He saw Thelma, Terry and Julie standing over him now, the kids were trying to keep from laughing.

“I’m fine, my stupid diaper fell off,” James said. He tried to get up and collapsed wincing in pain; he had twisted his ankle.

“Oh dear it looks like James has sprained his ankle,” Thelma said. “Kate run and get the stroller,”

“Yes mam,” Kate said and she dashed away.

“James you shouldn’t have been running if your diaper was so wet it wouldn’t stay up, I hope you’ve learned a lesson today, Thelma said.

“James wanted to tell her off, but he was already hurting all over and didn’t want to tempt a spanking so he just kept quiet.

“Baby fall down go boom,” Terry mocked in a childish voice, but one look from Thelma had him staring at his feet.

Kate wheeled up an oversized stroller like some of the disabled kids at James school used. “I brought him a fresh diaper,” Kate said.

“That’s good because this little man’s diaper is soaked.” Replied Thelma and everyone laughed.

Thelma and Kate lifted James’ small body up and carried him to a big sheet that was laid out on the ground, the babies were laying on the sheet playing. Kate changed the two babies while Thelma removed Jame’s cloth diapers and replaced them with the disposable one that Kate had brought. She then took a washcloth and wiped some of dirt off James face and hands. Finally she inspected his swollen ankle.

“OK lets get him into the stroller,” Kate and Thelma lifted James and placed in in the big stroller. “I’m going to get some ice for that ankle, you kids go ahead and eat.”

James watched as Zoe attempted to feed herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich much of it getting on her face and bib. Kate held a bottle for the little Dougy while Julie and Terry ate their peanut butter sandwiches and made faces at James.

Thelma returned with a bag of ice and some kind of tray, the ice was wedged between James ankle and the foot rests on the stroller. She then buckled him in across the chest, “I think for safety we’re going to use the hand and leg straps,” Thelma said. James jerked a hand away as she was about to strap it down, Thelma gave, “the look” and he silently put his hand back. James saw that the tray locked into the stroller to make it into a mobile high chair. James was wheeled near where Julie was sitting.

“Julie how would you like a little practice taking care of a baby,” Thelma asked.

“I’d love too,” Julie answered.

“Great feed James here his lunch, make sure to put his bib on him and take his bonnet off,” Thelma commanded.

“No, no way, I can feed myself, really, come on,” James said.

“James just because you got a boo boo doesn’t mean you get to be the boss around here, be a good boy and let Julie feed you.” Thelma commanded.

“OK baby James, open wide here comes the airplane.” Julie said after she removed his bonnet and tied on the bib. She purposely missed his mouth several times, jerked the food away after a few bites she purposely squeezed the sandwich in front of his face, grape jelly oozed down his nose and was smeared all over his face. James spent the next 15 minutes being fed for everyone’s amusement, and by the time it was over his face and bib were messier then Zoe’s.

After everything was cleaned up they went in for nap time. James was wheeled to the nursery where Kate and Thelma helped him out of the high chair and into the crib, he could barely even touch his foot to the ground without a yelp of pain.

“Well I’m sorry you got hurt but at least you won’t have to worry about going to the bathroom.” Thelma said as she started wrapping James sore ankle in an ace bandage.

“Yeah, I guess,” said James in resignation.

“Usually we put the children down for a nap after some play time outside, I’m sure you’re not really tired and since you were a good boy today I’m going to give you something to read, Thelma said as she handed a book to James.

“A book?” James asked with a note disappointment in his voice.

“Well if you don’t want the book you can just have a nap,” Thelma answered.

“No I’ll take the book,” James quickly replied.

The book ended up being a collection of fairy tales, a very elaborate collection with big illustrations. James looked at some of the pictures of princesses, heroes, monsters, and magical kingdoms. It wasn’t exactly what he had in mind, but it was better than nothing and soon he was lost in a magical world of ogres fairies.

• Like 3

Chapter 7

Later that day James was moved to the stroller again and pushed back to the kitchen for supper but almost fell out of his seat when he saw the old handy man Fred was at the Kitchen table. His eyes came up to the stroller and James with his crinkly plastic diaper and soft nursery print shirt. He laughed. “Well boy I guess you didn’t expect this when you got here yesterday,”

James began to get out of the stroller and Thelma pushed him back down, “No James, you’re not getting out of of your stroller,”

“Let me out of here,” James said and fought to stand up, when put weight on his bandaged leg he winced in pain and collapsed back down.

“Calm down boy, I’ve done seen you, there ain’t much sense it getting in trouble over it now.” Fred said.

James crossed his arms over his chest and said nothing.

“Hims is just a shy baby Mrs. Thelma,” Kate said with a chuckle.

“Yes but he has to learn to be obedient,” Thelma said and removed the plate of spaghetti that was set out for James. She fiddled around in the kitchen for a few minutes and replaced it with a big bowl of baby cereal and a bottle. “James here is your supper you can feed yourself.”

“I don’t have a spoon,” James said a bit angerly.

“You can use your hands, and you’re not leaving the table until you’ve ate the entire bowl,” Thelma answered while tying a large plastic bib around James neck.

James began to carefully stick his fingers into the bowl and eat the cereal which had the consistency of goop. He then used his other hand to pick up and nurse the baby bottle. Fred tried not to pay attention to James but he found himself looking anyway. “Is this the oldest boy you’ve ever disciplined Mrs. Thelma?” he asked.

“Yes, the oldest boy, why do you think he’s too old?” Aunt Thelma asked.

“Well you know it ain’t none of my business how you want to take care of these kids, I know he’s got problems and all, you say he wets the bed still at 12 years old?” Fred asked.

“Why are you talking about me like I’m not even in the room?” James asked in anger.

“Quite James adults are talking, yes he still wets the bed every night, his mother was buying him these ridiculous disposable bed wetter pants that look like underwear, I told her months ago to put him in a big cloth diaper at night and when he woke up in the morning soaked and cold he’d learn to hold his bladder.” Thelma said with a smirk.

“Yeah, I’d say if he’s wetting the bed he’d be better off in diapers,” Fred agreed.

“The embarrassment of being talked about as if he wasn’t even in the room was starting to get to James and he tried to hold back tears that were starting to flow. “Mrs. Thelma, I think James is going to cry,” Julie said. “It’s OK little James, I’ll help you,” Julie continued as she used her spoon and took a big load of the gooey cereal and shoved it into James mouth.

“No, I don’t need your help Julie,” James said betweentears.

“James please controls yourself we have a guest here, and Julie leave him alone.” Thelma went on.

Supper proceeded with small talk about the work Fred was doing, the Georgia heat and humidity, and soon everyone was finished. Fred started to leave but couldn’t help but take one last look at James, he just shook his head and said goodbye.

After supper Julie and Terry helped Kate clean up the kitchen while James and the two babies were taken to the family room, a large room that James had yet to spend much time in. There was a playpen for the babies and they were both deposited in it, James stroller was parked so he could watch the TV and Thelma turned on some rather childish cartoons.

It wasn’t long before Kate, Julie and Terry entered the room and parked themselves on the couch. They fiddled with the TV channels and agreed to watch some “Full House,” which James actually enjoyed. Then that sensation which was becoming all too familiar hit him, he could feel his bowels start to push and as much as he fought it he soon found himself in a loaded diaper.

“Oh geez, I think someone has pooped their pants,” Terry said who happened to be closest to James’ stroller.

Julie sniffed the air and turned her head towards James, “I think James did it.” she said. “Can I change him?”

“You’ve been such a big help today Julie, but I think its too big a job for you, but I tell you what, why don’t you help Kate do it.” Thelma said.

“You want me to change him?” Kate said.

“Yeah I’m tuckered out, actually its about his bed time so why don’t you give him a bath first then put him in night time diapers,” Thelma said.

Kate got up and started to push James away, “OK, come on Jules, lets get Mr. poopy bottoms a bath.”

James was racked in both horror and anticipation, having his diaper changed by Kate wasn’t something he was expecting, she was so beautiful, so sweet, and even though she was part of this messed up situation he was in he couldn’t help but like her.

James was pushed to the bathroom and the door was closed. “Julie start running a warm bath and put in a little bubble bath, for James,” Kate said as she laid out a plastic changing mat on the floor. James was then helped out of his stroller onto the mat, he tried to stare anywhere but Kate’s breasts but his eyes kept going there. Her low cut dress allowed him to see the top of her lacey bra as she bent over and worked, James found himself fascinated with the straps and lace, he couldn’t help but study it. “OK baby James, lets get this nasty wasty diaper off your stinky butt,” Kate untapped the disposable diaper and expertly used it to wipe a majority of the poop away from his skin. She continued baby talk as she wiped away at him and James tried to look at the ceiling and remain as calm as possible. Kate even let Julie take a few goes at wiping James rear end.

“Now lets get hims all washed up,” Julie said in cute mommy talk as Kate helped James into the tub. Again he said nothing as the two girls went to work scrubbing at him and wiping him clean. Julie played more then worked; making the rubber ducky go under the suds and pop out to attack James. Afterwards he was wrapped in a big toweling robe and put back into the stroller.

James wasn’t sure why but the baby treatment from Kate and Zoe wasn’t bothering him nearly as bad as he thought it should, he decided it was because he liked her so much, and even Julie was growing on him. Julie started to take her bath as Kate pushed James to the nursery.

“You live here don’t you?” James asked when Kate had finally got him to the nursery,

“Umm, well yes I was adopted by Mrs. Thelma, why do you ask?”

“Well I was wondering, you wear modern looking clothes, but everyone else around here dresses old fashioned looking.” James asked.

“Well when I first came here I wore dresses and petticoats and all kinds of old fashioned clothes when Mrs. Thelma was disciplining me, but when she adopted me I started school here and she let me dress more modern so I’d fit in better?” Kate answered.

“Oh, OK.” James said.

“Why, do you want to see me dressed like Alice in wonderland,” Kate asked with a laugh.

“No you dress fine, I was just curious that’s all,” James said a little embarrassed.

“Do you want to dress like Alice in Wonderland,” Kate said with a laugh.

“No, no way, I was only curious,: James answered back quickly with a hint of anger.

“OK, I better get you in your diapers before Thelma comes in,” Kate said as she helped James to his feet then up to the changing table and began to long process of pinning on the big night time diapers and plastic pants.

Thelma came in with Julie and Terry and changed the babies Zoe and Dougy.

Kate helped James into his crib and Thelma read a story that just happened to be Alice in Wonderland while the babies were rocked to sleep. James began to think about Alice in Wonderland after everyone else had gone away to take baths and go to bed. He thought of himself a lot like Alice lost in a crazy place, and he started thinking about how Kate would look as her with a blue dress with a frilly apron and long white tights. Then he wondered how he would look and he began to feel very funny. I’m losing it he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

• Like 3

i love reading this over and over, though im not a critic, i can say this awesome plot, their should be more stories like this, using this as a template for their stories.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8

The next several days went more or less the same for James. His foot began to heal and soon they let him walk again though Thelma enforced a strict no running rule until it was all better. He stayed out of trouble basically doing whatever he was told. The explosive bowel movements seemed to stop, but James was still wetting the bed. Thelma made it clear that he would be in diapers full time as long as he was wetting the bed, but his behavior had improved to the point where she had stopped the complete baby treatment. He was wearing old fashioned looking boy clothes similar to what Terry wore, and his diaper was pretty obvious underneath the shorts, but it was much better his first few days at Thelma

• Like 3