LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz And Bambinos Side By Side

Recently bought some Bambinos for the first time. As a dedicated Cuddlz wearer normally, I thought I'd take some photos of them all side by side.

The nappies shown here:

- Cuddlz plain white size XL

- Cuddlz printed size L

- Bambino Classico size L

- Bambino Teddy size L

The printed Cuddlz looks a bit thicker than it actually is, I'd folded / unfolded it a couple of times before so it's not as compressed. Also the Bambinos had just come out of the packaging.

Hopefully these'll be of interest to some.

P1010953.jpg

P1010954.jpg

P1010955.jpg

P1010959.jpg

P1010960.jpg

• Like 1

Absorbency - well the Cuddlz I'm very impressed with, always have been. The Teddies (as I put on another thread yesterday) I find the sizing a bit weird, and so I can't get a good enough fit on them to rely on them. The Classicos (which fit ok despite being the same size from same manufacturer..?!) are good. I'm convinced that the Cuddlz and Bambino are totally the same just under a different name and with different designs, so I'd say all three are equal on absorbency.

• 4 weeks later...

Bah, I've got all those as well as ABU SDK. Still trying to get ABU Cushies in the UK but can't find any EU suppliers. If you want I can try and do the same pics with an ABU SDK in too?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I think the plastic on the Cuddlz is slightly "brighter" than on the Bambinos, but then the plastic on the Classico and Teddies are different. I've never compared a Bianco and plain Cuddlz, so can't comment on whether they're the same.

I think the absorbency of the Classico and both Cuddlz are equal - the Teddies absorbency I didn't find as good.

As I'd suspected, these are probably made in the same factory/production line as Bambino. It's easy to switch out the plastic and landing zone strip and to tweak the sizes of things a bit.

I'd always figured that even with the Secure line Bambino wasn't selling enough to keep a factory running, so they split production among several brands.