LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laziness And Diapers

DAQ

I consider myself a fairly lazy person by nature, in that if I let myself I don't think I would do anything, ever. But I was curious as to others, do you consider yourselves lazy people?

Is wearing a diaper the ultimate act of laziness? You don't have to get up to go to the bathroom, don't even have to think about holding bodily functions if you don't want to!

I don't think lazyness and dipers go hand in hand nessesarilly. But some people do use dipers out of laziness. It is easy to admit the benefits of being able to, say, poop in your diaper if you don't want to get up off the couch to use the bathroom if you are playing a videogame. I know there is a pause button on games, but if you are wearing a diaper it's easier to just lift your bottom a little bit and fill up your diaper then spray some febreeze and continue playing than it is to pause and go across the room to poop in the toilet. Even better if the game is like final fantasy and you are playing for 15+ hours at a time, just wet or poop without taking those stupid bathroom breaks and change when you finish your marathon playing. for some people diapers can make them lazier i agree that is possible.

I think it takes effort to conceal, put on, clean up and dispose of diapers. I don't mind because I enjoy it, but when I am feeling really lazy I don't bother with them at all.

I'm not lazy at all. When diapered, I am usually up doing chores because my diaper feels even better when I'm standing and walking around. As for making you lazy, don't know.

Diapers can be used if one is lazy. However, I find diapers convenient. I find having to stop what I'm doing, if in the middle of a project, for instance, to go to the bathroom, INconvenient. Um, needing a bowel movement might be another story... Not always a good thing to be loading your pants out in public... At night, I find I don't sleep well diapered, and end up waking up with a full bladder. It's the bulk with cloth diapers and it's worry about flooding and lack of absorption with disposable diapers. However, when in cloth diapers and plastic pants, and there's plenty of absorption left, it's kind of nice to wake up enough to drain my bladder and then drift back off to sleep relatively quickly. That's lazy. However, as many of you kiddies will find out, with onset of diabetes or for the males, onset of prostate problems, more frequent urge to pee will be upon you, and you all may just find that diapers are darned convenient, especially since you already are used to them and being in them and using them doesn't bother you!

i dont think it makes us lazy. though it does assist lazyness. i love useing a double or sometimes triple to play my games in. lets me play for more than a couple hours at a time.