LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Ab/Dl Room Mate - Northern California

Hello Everyone,

Due to many issues, we are looking for a room mate to help meet our bills. We had a DL room mate but he passed away in 2009 when his lungs gave out. So we are looking to get a new room mate. Being as I am posting this on a AB/DL website, is we prefer a AB/DL as at the moment we are a AB household. We have no problem with anyone who wishes to have their room as a nursery. Our current manager/owner knows our personal preference to the AB lifestyle.

The room is a bit on the smaller side. The room measures 7 feet, 9 inches wide by 11 feet 3 inches long with a closet measuring 4 feet 6 inches wide by 3 feet deep. The closet has a full shelf near the top with a half shelf below that. Pretty good amount of room. The room also has a 6,000BTU air conditioner along with a ceiling fan. We have a washer and dryer in the house. Don’t know about you but I hate having to lug out my cloth diaper to wash and have everyone watching me. So being able to have a private washer/dryer is nice. We also have a double wide fridge and a deep freezer so plenty of storage room for food. And free wired or wireless internet included in the rent. Parking is a out door parking space.

So, now the bottom line. We are asking $300.00 for the room, and $50.00 for electric. $20.00 more if you would like to add cable to your room. The cable line is there, just have to order the extra service. We are looking for a long term room mate. If everyone can also pass along this message too, I would be thankful. If you are interested or have any questions, my e-mail is Stanley_19802@yahoo.com.

-Stanley

Sounds like a good deal, unfortunately even at that price, it leaves me with $6 to survive on for the month. Oh how I wish I could get my SSDI approved soon! :closedeyes:

Sounds like a good deal, unfortunately even at that price, it leaves me with $6 to survive on for the month. Oh how I wish I could get my SSDI approved soon! :closedeyes:

is that wink for me??? lol

but man $370 a month for a room, all expenses, kitchen, washer/dryer and parking... plus two roomates who are abdl aware.... seriously a good deal for someone out there!!!

Hello Everyone,

Due to many issues, we are looking for a room mate to help meet our bills. We had a DL room mate but he passed away in 2009 when his lungs gave out. So we are looking to get a new room mate. Being as I am posting this on a AB/DL website, is we prefer a AB/DL as at the moment we are a AB household. We have no problem with anyone who wishes to have their room as a nursery. Our current manager/owner knows our personal preference to the AB lifestyle.

The room is a bit on the smaller side. The room measures 7 feet, 9 inches wide by 11 feet 3 inches long with a closet measuring 4 feet 6 inches wide by 3 feet deep. The closet has a full shelf near the top with a half shelf below that. Pretty good amount of room. The room also has a 6,000BTU air conditioner along with a ceiling fan. We have a washer and dryer in the house. Don’t know about you but I hate having to lug out my cloth diaper to wash and have everyone watching me. So being able to have a private washer/dryer is nice. We also have a double wide fridge and a deep freezer so plenty of storage room for food. And free wired or wireless internet included in the rent. Parking is a out door parking space.

So, now the bottom line. We are asking $300.00 for the room, and $50.00 for electric. $20.00 more if you would like to add cable to your room. The cable line is there, just have to order the extra service. We are looking for a long term room mate. If everyone can also pass along this message too, I would be thankful. If you are interested or have any questions, my e-mail is Stanley_19802@yahoo.com.

-Stanley

DANG! :thumbsup: I'd take it but I am kind of rooted down here...which sucks :P that and finding a job up that way is kind of a challenge..

good luck with your search and I hope you find someone decent who has their head screwed on straight :P

There are a L*O*T of wackos out there that you just don't need to have to deal with...UGH! :screwy:

but man $370 a month for a room, all expenses, kitchen, washer/dryer and parking ... seriously a good deal for someone out there!!!

You ain't kidding. Where I live you'd pay more than that a week. ($2000+/month is pretty reasonable tbh.). Drop the parking and you *might* get it down to about $1,300/month.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Sorry I didn't reply back to cancel it. Sandra, the woman I share the apartment with went bad fast. The doctor did a surgery and screwed up and she ended up bleeding out in the ICU. Anyway, I had to put everything in storage. When Sandra died I didn't have enough to make the rent for July. So I am now renting a 8X10 bedroom for $260.00 a month. Nowhere near the extra's where I was, but at least I have a roof over my head. I wish I could have met ya and possibly been room mates. Would have been cool to have another in the house again though. Thanks Clairvoyance. Take care.

-Stanley