LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profound Thought Of The Night

ok im completely sober been at the bar for 3 hours waiting for the band to play so started zoning out day dreaming .....

if you woke up in the morning and discovered you were 9 years old again but knew egerything you knew now .... and had all your memories you have now .... would you do it all over again to be where you are in life at this moment?

so more a question than a thought .... my answer is yes i would

I would definitely make significant changes. My job would be different and I'd have moved from this town quite some time ago. I'd still marry the same woman though...

You know, I have though about this before. My answer has always been not only yes, but much better. Of course I have made mistakes and with my current knowledge and wisdom, I could have done much better with previous challenges.

A sign of regret? nah.

no no i mean you have to everything exactly the same and relieve everything as it has already 'happened' no changes nothing .... literally do ot allllllll over to be where you are right now in life ....

no no i mean you have to everything exactly the same and relieve everything as it has already 'happened' no changes nothing .... literally do ot allllllll over to be where you are right now in life ....

hmmmm, actually the more I think about it and the more I understand your question, the more I don't know. Assuming you are reliving your own life again, what if by using your memories obtained from your previous life that you actually make things worse for yourself? Saying no to your question is similar to saying yes to changing your past and consequently your future. I can only imagine the unpredictable results that may occur.

hahaha its just a what if type thing to get ya thinking about where you are in life lets assume you would do it all over again exactly as the first time so nothing would be different ....

basically are you willing to relive all the good and all the bad to have exactly what you have today ....

no, there is plenty that i would change if i could go back and do a redo. People I wouldnt have talked to or dated... i would be a happier person and possibly have a better life. We all have our past regrets.

Sarah!

First response is words of American poet Bob Seeger: "I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN."

from "Against The Wind'.

happiness is wearing cotton diapers

no freakin way !! I would of not binged and purged like i did !! man i wasted soo much money throwing everthing away ( and believe me i eanrned it all on my own ! ) girls clothes diapers the whole bit !! i owned my own motercycle by time i was 17 ! and paid it off in less than a year ! .Not bragging just saying what i went trough as a croossdresser and diaper lover in the early 80's was not fun ! .But hey i survived and got trough it lol , so im not looking for sympathy but only saying the young people out there today YOU CAN DO It . Just be cool my friends !! :thumbsup:

ok im completely sober been at the bar for 3 hours waiting for the band to play so started zoning out day dreaming .....

if you woke up in the morning and discovered you were 9 years old again but knew egerything you knew now .... and had all your memories you have now .... would you do it all over again to be where you are in life at this moment?

so more a question than a thought .... my answer is yes i would

It's difficult, I LOVE my life as it is right now but my childhood was rubbish so if I woke up as a 9 year old I'd probably do the same things but punch a few people in the face when I got to secondary school.... :P

I dont think anyone would do everything the same way again but on the other hand i would not change anything or i would not know what i know now...perhaps in some ways that would be better or worse but either way. Would you take the chance to not know what you know or even worse not know the loved ones you know now? If you changed the past you may have never met them. Now to your question i would still have all i know now but not the people. I dont have a lot of friends but the ones i have are keepers and of imo the highest quality. I would not willingly give up any of them and certainly not all of them. Even if i could do everything over again the exact same way they could not and id not want to have that.

To quote BBB, hell no! I'm not even that old, but even at 20, there are so many changes I would make. It would mostly be a matter of rearranging the events in my life so that some occurred earlier than what they actually have. I kinda feel like my whole life has been lived out of order.

I totally Agree with you Bettypooh. (I don't know why, but it wasn't letting me quote your Post), but my past is filled with way too much pain & hurt to try to relive, so my answer is No, Absolutely Not in regards to reliving my past.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011 :D

be happy my friends !all i can say ! You may regret your life at the moment !! .But in the end i hope you will look at it as a life building expeience !! ,Also what does not kill you make you stronger ! .Im sure we have been throu worse stuff than this ! be cool and take care !! :thumbsup:

ok i'm home and have slept... my lord we got to the bar at 8 pm, the show was supposed to start around 9 30, and boyfriends band was supposed to play third..... show didn't start until 10 30 and his band ended up playing 4th, which meant they were playing right up until last call!!!! we were there for 6 hours!!!! rediculous!

at any rate, i started zoning out after a while and had this thought..

my reasoning is that yes i would relive all the bad and good, all the heartache and happiness, because i love my boyfriend, i love his family, my best friend and his family too have become my family. I love where i am in life work, school, just everything..... and if to have all this i had to relive the past once again, I think it is definitely worth it. And if reliving the past meant i could not change anything, i couldn't tell off those i wanted to, i couldn't punch those i wanted to.. but had to experience it all just the way it happened..... than yes i would do it again to have who i have now in my life, and what i have now.

my reasoning is that yes i would relive all the bad and good, all the heartache and happiness, because i love my boyfriend, i love his family, my best friend and his family too have become my family. I love where i am in life work, school, just everything..... and if to have all this i had to relive the past once again, I think it is definitely worth it. And if reliving the past meant i could not change anything, i couldn't tell off those i wanted to, i couldn't punch those i wanted to.. but had to experience it all just the way it happened..... than yes i would do it again to have who i have now in my life, and what i have now.

I'm the same, if doing anything different would change how my life is now, I'd just suffer through it all again. :)

Here is another way of looking at it Sarah. If one is to relive their life keeping their current memories, it may be best to do something different to avoid boredom. I realized it would be extremely boring to do the exact same thing again. Experiencing something I have already experienced is boring just as watching the same movie over again is boring.

yeah no i completely agree jason... i was jsut asking if people would be willing to relive all they had been through to get to the exact same place they are now...

don't get me wrong, when i thoguht about it i was like.. ohh all the things i could do differently, the people i would tell off, the jobs i would take, just all the tings i would change...

but then i thought... if i changed those things, would i have the friends i have today? would i be with the man i'm with today?

and i thought.. if i woke up at like age 9 and knew all i had had.... would i be willing to give up that future, to tell off a few people, to change a few things...

and i realized, i couldn't give up anything i have now.... i love my family and friends i have made along the way, and cherish all i have been through because it has made me who i am... and i would never want to change something and risk not being with my boyfriend, not having the family i do now, not having the friends i have now....

but yeah living it over could be quite boring, especially knowing you could do something different, but i think i wouldn't if it meant i have what i have now....

Well now that you put it that way....I'd have to say yes. I would live it all over again. I've lost some people in my life that I wouldn't mind spending time with again....even if I couldn't change the inevitable....

Also I've done some really fun things and been to some incredible places....so...yea I'd do it all over again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO!

My life started going to shit when I was 6, and stayed that way until I was in my 30's. Why in God's name would I want to go through that again with no ability to change the outcome?

I've lost some people in my life that I wouldn't mind spending time with again....even if I couldn't change the inevitable....

Put me at age 3, maybe, so I could have that 5 years of biweekly visitation with my dad, and I might consider it - but even then, not being able to say "I want to live with Daddy" when my mother asked me the point-blank question at age 6 would crush me.

I most certainly wouldn't choose to relive everything if I couldn't alter it. I don't like where I am. Going through it all with the knowledge that I have now would be torture. No. I'd have to be able to change things. At the very least, I'd have to prevent my dad and brother from killing a good dog... Though, I'd probly also try to work it so that I at least had more of a chance of having a girlfriend by now...