LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions About Dating A Adult Baby

Hello all and thank you in advance.

I am new to this lifestyle because I am dating a AB. It is exciting and fun.

I was wondering if some of you babies could give me a few tips on how to please the baby.

What do you like? For him it is a nuturing/ sexual thing. Thank you again, wholesome

I think that the best thing to do in this scenario is to just be spontaneous. By the sounds of it, it seems to me as though your partner has a DL side. Try searching the forums if you would like some really good ideas! I'll try and help as best I can.

I know that when I hang out with my girlfriend, I really like to just cuddle and watch movies. Usually we watch a kids movie (My choice :P) and I'm usually diapered/sucking on a paci. Being a younger guy, the hormones usually kick in and sexual activities quickly ensue. I recommend trying things that will really get your partner going. My GF often swats me on the butt and uses other small gestures to let me know how shes feeling. As for anything else, I don't really know. I have experience with my partner, but I can't guage what your partner might enjoy. Spontaneity is often my favorite thing in a relationship, but only you will know if its right for your current situation. Good luck!

-Ron

DL is for "Diaper Lover".

Meaning, you're not really into the babyish side of wearing.

As much as you just enjoy wearing for fun.

It's not an exact science though.

Like other labels, lines get blurred...

For example, I like to regress to a 4 y/o who still wears Pampers.

That's way past the "normal" potty training age.

So that's why it makes it so much better for myself.

I even suck on a paci and have a teddy bear I like to sleep with.

But I am not into cribs, changing tables and nurseries.

Some AB's (Adult Babies) may or may not either.

As to your question about dating.

Don't wear on the first to maybe third date.

Feel the woman out to see if she if the nurturing type or likes to be taken care of.

Some find adults wearing diapers actually disgusting.

And some are really turned on by it.

What is fun is to find ones who want to try on a diaper for themselves.

It may be a one time thing, or something they want to explore further.

Respect their wishes, and don't try to force your lifestyle on them.

Just use common sense and you may find that special person.

Best of luck!

P.S. Introduce him to this site!

Wholesomegirl!

I suggest you read the "Stories" section on this site.

The story "Sam and Jesse" may give you some ideas.

Also check out BBIF.Org. There is an excellent introduction section.

Remember your relationship with your b/f is also about what you want.

Enjoy the opportunity. HAVE FUN!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

When my g/f & I started dating she found out about my dl/ab side. We tried different things & kept what we liked. I LIKED it alot when she would dare me to do things while diapered; & she LIKED the control part of it. Good-luck finding what works for you two.:rolleyes:

my fiancee doesnt do much with my diapers, though she thinks im a cute young boy.

something id like her to do, and she does on ocasion, is rest my head on her lap, she she just cuddles me. i usually just pass right out and nap on my "mommy". apparentally i even suck my thumb, lol. on the rare ocasion it is sexual, she usually tells me by "nursing" or rubbing. i dont know your relationship, but i suggest the nap on lap idea, it was how we became comfortable with me wearing diapers together. it was awkward for me too.

• 1 year later...

Everyone is different B) Communicate and experiment. If you both want to, make a 'box' for this which defines the limits each of you are comfortable with ;) That will ensure that you both won't find yourself in a situation you don't like more than once (the experimentation) and it can be re-sized as you go along as you discover yourself and each other (the communication part) The main thing is to always be honest with feelings and try to be willing and open-minded for your partner. Eventually you will both find the place where this works in your lives well and doesn't cause problems :)

Bettypooh

to OP.... listen, you can ask us, but the person who's opinion will really matter and who can really answer the question of how to please them is only the person you are with. What one may enjoy, another may dislike.

• 2 years later...

my bf is a little and enjoys wearing diapers. this took alittle getting used to for me. we gradually got me used to him in diapers and i even tried them myself. but i did find out that we both really like having sex with diapers on. whether it is just him or both of us. and since you said he likes the sexual side you can try that.

• Like 1
  • 6 years later...