LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 20 minutes ago. Home today working on school and pushed a firm mess into my diaper while studying. Planing to stay in it a while longer and finish the chapter before showering and a new diaper. I hadn’t  been able to mess my pants for a while. This one feels extra good 

I actually just did, wasn’t wanting to or expecting it. It just happened. I’m not normally one who goes 2 but I guess I will deal with it until next change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just pushed a big girl doodoo in the seat of my Crinklz diaper. Then I put a onesie swimsuit on over it to hold the poop close to my bottom. My diaper is only a little wet with peepee, so I will have to sit in my doodoo for a while until my diaper is wet enough to change. It feels wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I just filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a very firm poop. The thing that bums me out is that I just changed into a clean diaper about 30 minutes ago. My previous diaper was pretty well soaked and needed to be changed before it leaked. As I always do, when I change, I will sit on the toilet to try to poop before I put on a new diaper. Nothing came out so I figured it will still be a while before I poop. I put on a new diaper and about 20 Minutes later, boom! Here comes the poop. Now I am sitting in a poopy diaper that is still fairly dry. I will be changing in about 30 more minutes because I don't think I am finished pooping yet. I want to make sure everything is out of me before I put on another new diaper.

I thought I was done pooping for the day so I switched to my cloth Babykins diapers to try to reduce the number of disposable diapers I use, but just a few minutes ago, I filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. My intestines are rumbling so I think this is another diarrhea flare up starting. I will wait until I know the first wave of this diarrhea flare up is over to change. I will be going back to the disposable diapers for the rest of the diarrhea flare up. I hate having to wash poopy cloth diapers. It always stinks up the basement.

Just a couple minutes ago. I was already sitting in a slightly wet cloth backed Preschool diaper. So when my tummy started to cramp a bit it seemed like the most natural thing to do was to push. And then push again. 

7 hours ago, fillemup said:

I thought I was done pooping for the day so I switched to my cloth Babykins diapers to try to reduce the number of disposable diapers I use, but just a few minutes ago, I filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. My intestines are rumbling so I think this is another diarrhea flare up starting. I will wait until I know the first wave of this diarrhea flare up is over to change. I will be going back to the disposable diapers for the rest of the diarrhea flare up. I hate having to wash poopy cloth diapers. It always stinks up the basement.

That’s why I stopped using cloth diapers. I could never wash all the poopoo out entirely, so they quickly get stained and start to retain some of the smell after washing and drying. I also had Babykins DPF diapers and used them until the velcro wore out. I tried the method of putting the poopooey diapers in a bucket with water and detergent until time to wash, but that didn’t help much either. 

I just woke up in a totally soaked and diarrhea filled Dry 24/7 diaper. I was asleep for about 4 hours. I started sleeping in a clean and dry diaper, but sometime during the sleep, everything let go again. It's time for me to change and shower so I can run some errands. Hopefully the diarrhea is finished because I really having accidents while i am away from home.

I just stood up from my desk and felt a poop contraction starting. About 5 seconds later, a solid poop started to come out. I am not finished pooping yet so this diaper will stay on for a while until I know I am finished pooping. There will be a second wave coming soon.

This morning. Had pizza for dinner and ice cream late at night while watching a soccer match. I'm not totally lactose intolerant but I definitely have a limit to how much I can consume without consequences...and I willingly cross that limit all too often. ? Anyway, was trying to force one last wetting in my Dino Rawrz and that urge hit out of nowhere. Could I have held it and used the potty? Yeah. But I was ready to change and clean up so I didn't fight it. It wasn't firm, but wasn't as loose as expected given said dairy consumption so cleanup wasn't bad.

• Like 1

I haven’t poopooed much in the last 2 days and I am really missing it. Hopefully I will not have to do it at work. Once I get home, I hope I will be able to make a big thick doodoo in my diaper. I love the feeling of sitting on a big warm load as it is pressed against my bottom hole and squishes up to tickle my teetee. Just thinking about it makes me tingle down there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was sitting at my desk about 2 hours ago and as I stood up to go into the kitchen, I completely filled my Seni Super Plus diaper with a full load of soft poop. I waited 30 minutes for the second wave and after that load dropped, I was off to the shower to change and clean up. Now I am in a Seni Quatro for the rest of the night.

I had an accident at Target this afternoon.  I thought I could hold it, but my IBS decided to screw with me again.  I don't generally mess my diaper on purpose because cleanup is a pain in the butt (pun intended) but I do have accidents occasionally that force my hand on the matter.

Earlier today. I changed out of the soggy Seni Quattro I had worn earlier and then slept in. I changed into the last Total dry brief I had. I really needed to go, but didn't want to use a heavy duty (doody?) Diaper,which would have been a waste. 

Got changed, went off to run errands and get coffee.....peed a couple of time, then pushed a monster into the seat of my diaper, in the home depot parking lot! Don't think anyone noticed...... I was getting into my car and....hey..everyone had masks on!!!??

I immediatley felt better, sat down to drive home....sat around for a bit, then changed and cleaned up, put on another Seni, and more errands....*sigh* such a busy day!....?

17 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

I haven’t poopooed much in the last 2 days and I am really missing it. Hopefully I will not have to do it at work. Once I get home, I hope I will be able to make a big thick doodoo in my diaper. I love the feeling of sitting on a big warm load as it is pressed against my bottom hole and squishes up to tickle my teetee. Just thinking about it makes me tingle down there. 

I hope that you are going to enjoy a full diaper at home.  Good luck, after 2 days I hope you are ready.

Oh  I hate having severe IBS flare ups but thankfully I had my megamax on and just had changed when all of sudden it hit me .Big load came out then 3 more smaller ones that were all liquid ,ugh hate that .Was at target when it hit so went into the family restroom to change .Took along time to get cleaned up but at least had 4 backups of megamax.s with me in backpack.

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my Seni Quatro diaper. My diaper is already soaked from sleeping for 6 hours and now I have a pretty big mess in it. Going to change shortly and go for a ride on my quad.