LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

On 9/4/2022 at 1:14 AM, Pm88 said:

I was driving across the state and needed to poop. I decided I would poop while driving and change at some rest stop. I went on to realized that the rest stops did don't usually have super discreet restrooms so I continued to drive until I was almost to my destination. It turned into wearing for 5 hours. When I had about 15 minutes left of the drive I found a place to stop and I changed out of the diaper, but not before unloading 1 last time.

I wound up changing in a field with a nice warm evening breeze behind me. It was a very nice experience

I LOVE messing my diaper when I drive! Also I don’t mind keeping it on in case you have to go again, the amount of times I’ve been stuck in traffic and having to go is too many to count! I used to rush to a bathroom but now I relax and enjoy! Diapered or not I’ll go! 

On 9/3/2022 at 10:33 AM, bullan70 said:

Same heare with me, right now i mess my diaper.

Yeah! It’s 430am here, I’m up because I have to go ?

Took a couple of Senna Laxatives and I've been messing non stop in my boosted peekabu. Literally full from front to back. Never messed as much as this before. Luckily i got plastic pants to protect me

I just got a major contraction and my diaper started filling up with a long solid poop. I had to pull the diaper down slightly to make room for the poop to continue coming out because it was so solid. I think there is some more poop still coming so I will keep this diaper on for a while before I change.

My morning diaper, a Molicare Maxi (blue plastic back) diaper is wet and now messy. I had a wet night but thankfully no leaks. I got up and walked downstairs, while bending over to pet our cat I messed my diaper with a warm, nice load. I got my morning coffee, so now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm squishy diaper. It just doesn't get much better. I won't change for several hours because I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I understand that messy diapers are not for everyone, but this forum gives us an opportunity to share experiences, give advice, and answer questions. Since the topic is clearly identified, those who find a messy diaper distasteful probably should avoid this thread.

I awoke to the sensation of filling the seat of my diaper with a firm load (firm enough that I could feel each log break off and fall into the crotch of my diaper) immediately followed by a flood of pee. Now I’m sitting on my patio with my warm load of poop squished up my ass and covering my penis and scrotum and reveling in the sensation of being a big, wet and messy baby in my diapers and I couldn’t feel more babyish if I tried. 

• Like 1

SO glad I was diapered for my flight! I was feeling a sudden urge to poop on my flight just prior to landing. Made it off the flight with only a soaked diaper, but as I was waiting for the hotel shuttle, I couldn't take it anymore, and exploded in my Bambino Bellisimo. It did a good job of holding it all and containing the smell (AFAIK). I even spent a few hours in the hotel bar before closing in the messy diaper before making it to my room and showering and changing into a fresh diaper for the short overnight before my next flight in the morning. In a fresh Rearz Lil' Bella with a nice glass of whiskey from the bar, relaxing and hopefully will get at few hours of restful sleep!

• Like 1

I just got a major contraction and filled my diaper with a huge mudslide. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and I know there is a lot more diarrhea coming through the system so I will keep this diaper on until I am finished pooping. I didn’t expect a diarrhea flare up today because I have been pooping pretty solid loads lately, but this mess is totally diarrhea.

• Like 1

About an hour ago. I was playing Fortnite. I stood up and crapped my depends I had on from this morning. Got a shower. I’m wearing a mega max now. I’ll probably mess myself again before work.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

I just had a big poop in my night diaper and wet it a little more. I am still in bed due to illness that I am suffering from at the moment

Hopefully you feel better 

On 9/14/2022 at 7:14 AM, fillemup said:

I just got a major contraction and filled my diaper with a huge mudslide. My intestines are rumbling really bad now and I know there is a lot more diarrhea coming through the system so I will keep this diaper on until I am finished pooping. I didn’t expect a diarrhea flare up today because I have been pooping pretty solid loads lately, but this mess is totally diarrhea.

Hopefully your tummy calms down. 

About 30 minutes ago I got a major contraction and filled my diaper with a pretty big mess. 10 minutes ago, the second wave dropped into my diaper and pretty much topped it off. I am heading to the shower now to clean up and get a new diaper on.

17 hours ago, Spanky said:

Hopefully you feel better 

Hopefully your tummy calms down. 

Thanks I feel better today ?

Made a big mess in my already wet night diaper again this morning. For the sixth morning in a row. Relaxed completely and only pressed a little before the diaper was filled ???

• Like 1