LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

This morning as I wake up I had a very wet pullup from the night but at one point I thought I just had to kick some air and the result was that I filled it with a big load and then I fell asleep again for another hour

Monday morning and wet and messy in a an Attends Premier diaper with Rearz blue rubber pants. I woke up wet, and messed my diaper walking down from our second floor bedroom to the kitchen. With each step I could feel my diaper filling up. By the time I got my coffee I was "Stinky, Squishy, and Proud." Sitting here now is even better.

I got a contraction a few minutes ago and needless to say, I am now sitting in a very messy diaper. I think there is some more poop in the pipeline so I will wait a little while to change.

• Like 1

When I got home from the gym, I was in the kitchen talking with my family and it was in the kitchen and my bowels started to go and I pooped right in front of my family while I was talking to them. It was normal conversation and afterwards, I waddled my baby but to the diaper changing station and did a diaper change.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

When I got home from the gym, I was in the kitchen talking with my family and it was in the kitchen and my bowels started to go and I pooped right in front of my family while I was talking to them. It was normal conversation and afterwards, I waddled my baby but to the diaper changing station and did a diaper change.

The best messes are those that happen so naturally without pushing, just relaxing, and no change in posture, stealth messing. Do you wear diapers to the gym?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Moochie said:

The best messes are those that happen so naturally without pushing, just relaxing, and no change in posture, stealth messing. Do you wear diapers to the gym?

I wear my diapers to the gym because I’m diaper dependent 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I wear my diapers to the gym because I’m diaper dependent 

Excellent, maintaining your independence while diaper dependent is a testament to your strength and confidence.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Moochie said:

Excellent, maintaining your independence while diaper dependent is a testament to your strength and confidence.

It’s how I roll, being an adult baby and incontinent. I know I’m never able to wear adult underwear.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

It’s how I roll, being an adult baby and incontinent. I know I’m never able to wear adult underwear.

And THAT'S just the way we LIKE it buddy!!!!!??☺️?????♥️??♥️???♥️☺️???????????♥️????♥️??♥️???

• Like 2
3 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I just put on a diaper about an hour ago, wet it, and just now messed it. Glory, it feels good. I think I'll stay in it for a couple hours.

Same here. Will stay in it as long as I can. :cute-baby-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night, but put on a cheap Walmart diaper this morning and promptly messed just about 30 minutes ago. I'll change after my morning exercise. I like to go about normal activities for as long as possible while I enjoy the poopy load in my diaper. For work today I am going with a Better Dry Day diaper with a Tranquility Booster. I'll be pretty wet by the time I get home.

In bed just after I woke up this morning .Wife is not at home for the weekend so I can enjoy popping in my diapers,the first time in months.Planning on staying in them for longer.

just made a huge soft poopie in my soaking wet rearz princess pink waiting for mommy to come into my nursery and change my morning diaper. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

just made a huge soft poopie in my soaking wet rearz princess pink waiting for mommy to come into my nursery and change my morning diaper. 

I hope it DIDN'T leak buddy!??? That's NEVER an GOOD situation!???☹️?????????♥️??️‍?

2 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope it DIDN'T leak buddy!??? That's NEVER an GOOD situation!???☹️???????

No it hasn't leaked yet and I hope it doesn't. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

No it hasn't leaked yet and I hope it doesn't. 

That's VERY GOOD buddy! You ALWAYS gonna make SURE you wear big thick Diapers!!!!!????????????♥️??♥️??♥️?️‍??

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

That's VERY GOOD buddy! You ALWAYS gonna make SURE you wear big thick Diapers!!!!!????????????♥️??♥️??♥️?️‍??

Big thick Diapers are the best!

• Like 1