LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I received my order of the new tye dyed Mega Max diapers, size small for me.  Up this morning wet and poopy as usual.  I look pretty darn good in the tye dyed diapers if i don't say so myself!!

I have been up in the morning for an hour in a wet and "poopy purple" NorthShore Supreme medium diaper. I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper before I change.  

I woke up a few minutes ago because I started getting a poop contraction. As I got out of bed, my overnight diaper start filling up in the back. I am now sitting on a changing pad in the living room watching tv with a pretty big mess in my diaper waiting for the second wave of poop to come out before I change.

• Like 1

Twice today!!!  First around 11 AM while I was "at work".  Very soft one. Sat in that one a while, but then had to clean up and shower (again).   The advantages from working at home!    Second time just a few minutes ago - though more of a "heavy" wet fart really. 

Wow. Not sure what I ate recently, but I've pooped so much in the last few days. In fact, I've pooped shortly after changing into fresh diapers each time. I changed into a fresh LittleforBig Lil Dreamers diaper and vintage plastic baby diaper as a stuffer and within a minute of having it on, I began to poop in my diaper! I also soaked it. I'll stay in these diapers until I change before bed and enjoy the warm squishiness. 

I am going to do something different.  I have always responded to this thread AFTER I messed my diaper, but today I am messing my diaper right now as I type this.  I was already wet after I woke up, and this variation of messing while adding my contribution just popped into my head. I am all done now with a very nice load and will keep the poopy diaper on for several hours before changing.

I just woke up in a diarrhea filled Dry 24/7 diaper. I am not sure when the diarrhea hit the diaper, but it is pretty full and some additional waves are coming out while I type. I can feel a rash starting in my diaper area between my legs now, so the initial wave of diarrhea must have happened several hours ago. I will know in a few minutes if this diaper leaked when I take the Babykins diaper cover off to get cleaned up. Looks like I can plan to stay home today because I know I will have some more diarrhea filled diapers as the day goes on.

Unusual day because I have messed my diaper twice.  My usual morning mess after I get up with a wet diaper well before my wife is up.  And again just now.  My father-in-law is in in the hospital and only one person can visit because of COVID-19, so my wife left about 45 minutes ago and I messed about 30 minutes ago. She will be gone for about 4 hours which means I will stay in my soiled diaper for about 2 hours before changing. I am fully dressed and it is kind of nice to have a messy diaper under my regular clothes.  

So this weekend was a diaper up weekend one time was while I was on the road for work at the hotel I diapered up with a hook and loop dianasour diaper I wet it immediately and pushed a load into it and stayed that way till morning l don't get to do it very often my wifey doesn't like messies.

The very next night I got up in the middle of the night and had to go downstairs to get a drink and rest on the couch around 5 am a fart that wasn't a fart pushed its way out I just rested with a wet n messy diaper on when I finally woke up I had to go again I reasoned that since I was already messy then just do it which I did then of course like the night before I did my diaper rub rub to a very satisfying cummies at least 4 times between both diaper pooping episodes.

I cleaned up and went about my day afterwards.

No I didn't leave the messy diaper behind in the Hotel room as it was paid for by the company.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I started getting a poop contraction. About 5 seconds after the contraction started, the poop started to fill my overnight diaper. I waited for the second wave of poop to come out and it hit about 10 minutes ago. I am on my way to the bathroom now to change.

A wetter than normal night so I am up in a very wet Total Dry X-Plus diaper that is now also messy. I messed about 2 minutes after I got out of bed. I leaked on my night clothes but fortunately the wetness did not transfer to the bed sheets. I consciously wet while lying on my side--I should have known better!  I am running my night pants through the rinse and spin cycle with just a little soap. Oops, cycle just finished, I have to get up and put the pants in the dryer. I will change in an hour or so into a NorthShore Lite with a diaper insert for work. I like to enjoy a wet and messy diaper for awhile before I change, unless the poopy squishes to the front of my diaper, then I change right away to avoid the chances of a uti. This mess; however, even while I sit here is remaining nicely contained where it should be-in the back and bottom of my diaper. Exquisite feeling!? relieved and content face.

I messed my diaper last night and wet it a lot. I've been in my pink chastity cage for the past few days, so adding a diaper on top makes it even cuter~. 

I leaked slightly this morning, so I layered my diaper up. I'm wearing PeekABU's and I just pooped them again, so they are nice and full and squishy. 

Acctually just pooped again, even fuller~

I am currently in the process of loading my diaper now. The first wave of poop just ended. The second wave of poop should be coming out in about 20 to 30 minutes. I still have plenty of wetting capacity left in this diaper so it will most likely be a few hours before I change. I am glad I live alone and can change whenever I want.

I woke up about an hour ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I finished my second wave of pooping about 20 minutes ago after I got out of bed. I am now sitting on a change pad watching tv. I will change in about an hour or so.

• Like 1