LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 15 minutes ago in the middle of pooping my overnight Dry 24/7 diaper. Now I am sitting on a change pad in the living room watching tv. I am having some rumbling in the intestines, so I know I am not finished pooping yet. I will wait a while to get the rest out in this diaper before I change. I just hate changing right away and and have another pooping accident right after I put a new diaper on.

I just woke up again while starting to load another diaper. I am currently sitting in it and pushing more poop into it every few minutes. I can feel the poop is already way up the front of my diaper and my private parts are completely covered in poop. I feel like there is still more poop to go so I will wait a little longer before I change. This should be one of my biggest messes to have to deal with. I can't imagine how I could deal with my incontinence if they didn't make high quality adult diapers.

I am up this morning enjoying a wet and messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper.  I have a medium size poopy in my diaper sitting here; squishy but staying where it is supposed to in my diaper.

About 2 hours ago, I was sitting at my desk working on the computer when I loaded my Dry 24/7 diaper with a large load of soft poop. My intestines started rumbling really bad shortly after the first mess so I knew there was going to be a major diarrhea eruption very soon. I waited about an hour and it finally happened. As I stood up, my butt exploded into my diaper and completely filled my diaper from front to back. When I got into the tub to take the diaper off, I removed my Babykins diaper and it was also a mess because the diaper leaked. Now I am in a clean diaper but I am not sure how long that will last because my intestines are still rumbling.

19 hours ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

After I came home from work and cleaned/organized my apartment.  Figured might as well enjoy my damp messy diaper.

While I don't often get the house to myself on a day off, the few times I do it is very pleasant to do all kinds of work while wearing a messy diaper.  Vacuuming, moving stuff around and storing it, even making dinner.  It tends to make a chore much more enjoyable when you can do it in just a T-shirt or onesie and messy diaper for a few hours.

Up this morning with an extra hour of sleep due to the time change (Ohio--Go Bucks & Browns) in a wet and messy Tykables Little Monster diaper.  Too bad these diaper have been discontinued, but I still have a few bags left.  I will stay wet and messy for several hours before I change and my wife gets up.  I have to be clean and sweet smelling when she is up, but continued diapers and wetting is ok, most of the time she doesn't even know how wet I am.

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to have a poop contraction. As I was getting out of bed, I started filling my diaper with a load of soft poop. Now I am sitting on a change pad watching tv and waiting for the second wave of poop to hit the diaper before I change.

A nice wet and messy NS blue medium Supreme diaper is providing the pleasure this morning.  My diaper is quite wet but not soaked and the poopy load is just the right lump in my diaper.  So nice to be sitting here.  So far I think its Biden by about 30 electoral votes as of 4 am.

Didn't plan on it this morning, but it happened.  I was talking with the contractor that built our house about a minor repair when the urge hit. As soon as the call ended and I stood up I knew there was no making it to the bathroom.  Filled a Northshore Supreme, changed about an hour later.

• Like 1

About two hours ago. Had woken up with the rumblies in the tummy because of what I had eaten last night (noodles with way too much hot sauce in them). Well, I was also hungry, but that’s not important. After talking online for a while, I slipped on the closest thing I had to a diaper and went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and filled my pants with a runny load. I did an extremely minor cleanup (dumped a small poo chunk out of my undies and pulled them back up) and went back to my room, where I changed into another pair of undies (my butt still filthy).

About an hour after my first messing, round two decided to hit. Needless to say, I filled that pair of pants too and then went to go clean myself up properly via taking a shower.

Just a few minutes ago I was sitting at my desk and got up to get some water from the kitchen and got a poop contraction while in the kitchen. A few seconds later, my diaper started filling up with a load of soft poop. Shortly after the pooping was finished, the flood gates up front opened up and I soaked the front of my diaper. I will be changing in a few minutes into a clean diaper.

I was up all night and changed about 3 hours ago and fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. I woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was starting to fill my diaper with a load of soft poop. As I sat up, my front end started to soak with pee as my bladder let go. Now I am sitting on a change pad waiting to make sure everything is out of me before I go into the bathroom to change. I am really glad they make high quality adult diapers. I don't know how I would manage this incontinence without good diapers.

It seems that I have successfully trained...or reverse trained to mess my night time wet diaper as soon as I get out of bed in the morning.  I poop my diaper effortlessly and enjoy my loaded diaper for several hours before changing. This morning's pleasure is provided by my wet and messy NS Supreme blue medium diaper.

I have to write an addendum:  I live in Ohio and we have been having record breaking warm temperatures in mid-November.  I wanted to take advantage of this and went out jogging in my loaded diaper this morning. Three other joggers had the same idea, one woman, and one couple, male-female (except I am sure they didn't have a messy diaper) and as we passed each other in different directions I thought to myself if they only knew!  What a wonderful feeling with each stride.  Time to change, clean up, and get ready for work.  Todays diaper choice for work will be Wellness Original diaper with a soaker insert.

Edited by Moochie
update