LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About an hour ago. Arrived home to an empty house and a note saying not to expect the roomie til late tonight. As luck would have it, I really needed to go #1 and #2 so I grabbed a PeekABU, diapered up, and let nature take its course. It still has a good bit of capacity left, so I'll try to hang out in it til I have at least one more good wetting. Then I'll take a shower with my Baby Magic calming baby wash, follow up with the matching lotion, and slip into a pair of training pants and my new jammies.

• Thanks 1

Earlier this evening, after doing some yard work. I had needed to go for quite a while, but was just waiting for the right time. On surveying my earlier work,  while standing in the driveway, I finally filled the diaper I was in ( old Dr. P brand) with a large load, then proceeded to flood it as well....

It held the large poop no problem, but it did leak a bit wen I sat down waiting for dinner to cook. Oh well.....thouroughly enjoyable evening! ? ?

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, my intestines started rumbling and as I stood up, I completely filled my diaper with a large load of soft poop. Still some rumbling in my intestines so I think I will wait a little while before I change because I am pretty sure I am not finished pooping yet.

Woke up in wet good nights stood up pee and huge softish poo went drive with no plastic panties over diaper just favorite pink panties and girly sweat pants , wouldn't you know I got pulled over , when I explained they smiled said not safe drive like that , 

This morning, squatting in front of my Husband. i currently wet but do not mess in my trainers, but He is preparing me for that.

This morning He had me change from my wet trainers into a L/XL Goodnites and do my morning business in front of Him. It felt good. i don’t have potty privacy anyway so the only slightly awkward aspect was squatting, but i’m sure that will pass.

After two hours, i removed the Goodnites, showered, and went back into the trainers.

• Like 1

Hi hi :)  This morning (20 minutes ago) I made a pretty large, firm load in my rearz disposable. It's been a while since I've had a good opportunity to enjoy a mess like this. So I'm very happy! 

But now it's time to clean up, shower and start my day.  Later stinkers!

I am also up this morning in a wet and messy Northshore Supreme, medium-blue color diaper.  Last night I could not help myself and messed my night NS pink Megamax-small while watching the Presidential Debate (which was anything but Presidential) with my wife.  I had to get up quickly to change before the poopy diaper offended my wife.

I woke up about 5 hours ago because I was starting to poop in my Dry 24/7 diaper. I finished my poop and just fell back asleep. Woke up about 10 minutes ago again to find out the mess in my diaper had grown significantly since my first load. Now I am sitting in the living room on a change pad because I can feel my intestines rumbling and think there is going to be a load of soft poop coming out soon. This just might end up being my messiest diaper ever. I am not sure why I don't feel a diaper rash starting, but this load must not be very acidic and I always use a very good barrier cream before going to bed because I frequently have pooping accidents while sleeping.

This morning, in a Goodnites, squatting in front of my Husband again. Kept in the Goodnites for a couple of hours, then went directly back into my trainers.

i’ve been assuming the squatting position for a week as of today, and my thighs are already less tight. it helps with stability to position with feet apart rather than touching.

While at first awkward, squatting now feels comfortable and intuitive. It is the only position i’m allowed to use.

• Like 1

I got up about 90 minutes ago in a wet Tykable Little Monster diaper which have been discontinued.  While walking down stairs to the kitchen for coffee, while my wife is still sleeping, I totally messed my diaper.  Great feeling as I still have the soiled diaper on.

Yesterday about 1pm.  I was in the garage cutting some wood and pushed out a nice load in my diaper.  Knowing before hand that I planned on doing this, I smeared on copious amounts of Desitin before putting on my diaper, and then some tricot nylon waterproof pants.  I changed about 5pm so was in it working around the house for about 4 hours.