LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I'm getting teddy bear and i'm doing it right now. I LOVE FILLING MY DIAPER :)

10 minutes ago, lekebaby said:

I'm getting teddy bear and i'm doing it right now. I LOVE FILLING MY DIAPER :)

now i'm sitting in my mess and going to pee myself. i feel so good

I just had a small load drop into my MegaMax diaper. My intestines are rumbling really bad right now like there is a major eruption coming. I will keep this diaper on until after the eruption.

My wife and I visited some friends last night maintaining social distancing, so got home a little late.  I am not incontinent and wear diapers strictly for the pleasure of their feeling, whether dry, wet, or messy.  I did not sleep in a diaper last night so when I got up I promptly put on a Tranquility Smart Core diaper that is now quite full with an enjoyable squishy load.  I plan to enjoy my messy diaper for several hours before changing.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning, I filled an already wet Northshore go supreame pull up with a rather large load. It was a "go" supreame soooooo...I went!!?. Pullups, to me are like training pants, so they are subject to the same treatment that diapers get. The only difference to me is, I can " opt out" of using the pull up if I want, or it would create other issues. So I can use the bathroom if I choose to, which sometimes happens. Usually, I just choose the othet, and go in my pants instead. ?

I had errands to run, so I just took a shower, slipped on another pull up, and headed out. 

Waiting for another opportunity to fill my pants ?

• Like 1
This morning, I filled an already wet Northshore go supreame pull up with a rather large load. It was a "go" supreame soooooo...I went!![emoji23]. Pullups, to me are like training pants, so they are subject to the same treatment that diapers get. The only difference to me is, I can " opt out" of using the pull up if I want, or it would create other issues. So I can use the bathroom if I choose to, which sometimes happens. Usually, I just choose the othet, and go in my pants instead. [emoji7]
I had errands to run, so I just took a shower, slipped on another pull up, and headed out. 
Waiting for another opportunity to fill my pants [emoji16]

I also pooped in a wet tranquility overnight pull-up after waking this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

It was a relaxing weekend and I did all my peepees and doodoos in diapers. The best load I made on Sunday morning as I was wearing a Crinklz diaper with booster pad that was heavy soaked. I pushed a long, medium consistency doodoo out my bottom hole that filled the rear and middle of my diaper. When I sat down on it, warm doodoo squished over my pee place and up the front of the diaper. I played in it for a while before getting cleaned up with lots of baby wipes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I woke up about 2 hours ago in a very wet Seni Quatro diaper. About an hour ago, I got the ever familiar poop contraction and about 5 seconds later I completely filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. I waited about 30 minutes to change and shower. I am now sitting in a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper.

I got up in a very wet tranquility atn diaper about 30 min ago. I felt the need to poop so I just filled my diaper having coffee, and on DD. Sitting here waiting to be changed, but I'm enjoying my wet and messy diaper.

Mommy cleaned me up out of my typical wet and poopy overnight diaper maybe a little over half an hour ago and rediapered me. But I swear. I don't know why it happened, and she hasn't discovered what I did yet but. Its like my butt just exploded into the back of my diaper.

I made doodoo in a baby diaper about 30 minutes ago. There was not much time before I had to leave for work, so no need for an adult diaper. I put it on using tab extenders, then squatted down and pushed a bulge of medium to soft doodoo in the baby diaper. Then I sat in my squishy poop for a little while before getting cleaned up. Great way to start the day.

• Like 1

I am enjoying the feeling of a  wet and messy Tena Ultra Stretch diaper this morning.  I prefer plastic backed disposable diapers but with the heat wave we are having I ordered a bag of Tena Ultra Stretch diapers and wore them to bed with a soaker inside for night time wetting. No leaks...yeah!

When I got home from work I messed my tranquility atn. I sat in a wet and messy diaper for a little bit until my wife decided to change me. She put me in a super dry kids diaper, and gave me a bottle of juice while she makes dinner. 

I was out on my motorcycle earlier and got home about 2 hours ago and as I got off my bike, I filled my diaper. I went in the house and waited 30 minutes to change as I always do because there is frequently a second wave of poop coming out during that time frame. At the 30 minute point, I took the diaper off and started cleaning up. A few minutes later, I got in the shower to finish the clean up and just a few minutes into the shower, the second wave hit me. Another load of poop started dropping into the tub. Nothing I could do but finish pooping and clean up again. This is not the first time this has happened to me and I know it will not be the last time it happens to me. Luckily I have a detachable shower head so clean up is easy and I just spray the poop down the drain. Incontinence really sucks and is full of some really bad suprises. This was just another one of them.

About 10 minutes ago while putting on my diaper,  actually had to rush getting the diaper between my legs before I pooped on the floor, and pooped my diaper before getting the first tape inplace. 

Just woke up a few minutes ago, went to kitchen counter to take my medication,  droppped a load into my already loaded diapers, loving this feeling of thick wet messy diapers. 

I got up this morning and filled my diaper while getting coffee. My mommy looked down the back of my diaper, and said we will have coffee first before she changes me. So I'm sitting in a very wet and messy diaper and enjoying the moment. 

I just loaded my Seni Super Plus diaper with a good size poop. I have only had this diaper on for just over an hour and there is still plenty of wetting capacity left so it looks like I will be sitting in this messy diaper for a few hours.

For some reason the tapes on my morning wet Aww So Cute Diapers popped so I had to change and put on a Tena Stretch Ultra which I promptly loaded.  The process of pooping a diaper is almost as good as sex, and the enjoyment of staying in a messy diaper for awhile is emotionally and physically wonderful.  I know that messing diapers is not for everyone, but for those of us who do mess; we know the feeling, don't we?

• Like 2

I loaded my tranquilty atn about 1 hr ago. My Mommy let me stay in my messy and wet diaper a little longer than usual. I was playing with some toys when I messed, so I continued to play on the floor.

I was standing at the kitchen sink a few minutes ago doing dishes and a massive load of diarrhea filled my diaper with no warning. My intestines are rumbling now so I know there is more poop coming out soon. I will wait a while before I go change and shower.