LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Diaper

Years ago I would lay out and get a tan in just a bikini before I had a wetting problem that is. I Own my own home with an 8 foot tall privacy fence with gates, nice size deck. But ya never know the meter guy could come and read the meter ,nosy neighbour come by etc.

I have been stuck in Diapers for years now and hide them under shorts or swimwear. No way can I do with out a diaper and go back to a Men's Bikini it would be totally disgusting. {ie} Peeing free range would certain be smelly.

So it got me thinking "If" you had a private place would you just go Diaper tan?

I would not since all it would take is for someone to say there is a perv laying out in just a diaper. But yet it is ok if I am in a itty bitty swim suit. Yes if I wanted I could fit perfect in one still @ 118 pounds So no big fat guy in a Bikini lol

So I will stay with shorts over them. The whole thought came from watering the fruit trees and the hose end broke soaking my pants badly. Wife said take um off and she would wash them with some other things.So I said get me some more pants! And she said who the hells gonna see ya with out them?

But wondered how many would go just diaper?

Nothing to worry about. You have a high fence, in your backyard and you are not naked. If you decide to tan in your diaper there is nothing anyone can complain about. Walking around in nothing but a diaper in public is one thing but to be lounging (not naked) in your private back yard is much different. I've lounged in back yard many times in a diaper and never had a problem.

Enjoy.

not sure on US laws, but here u can be naked on ur own property as long as its shielded from normal view

anyone peeking over a fence or so cant sue u for anything

i go naked and/or in a diaper every day inside my apartment and if anyone decides to peek inside they cant blame me for whatever they see

In a swim suit I look like an egg with a rubber band wrapped around it! LOL! I do have a privacy fence around my back yard and often sit by the pond in nothing but diapers and a T-shirt. Since plastic pants don't like sun, I stay in the shade, but I don't really worry about anyone looking. It's my back yard and it's "PRIVATE" so no problems legally. I suppose if I wanted to I could sunbathe naked. Okay! Now I'm frightened! Just kidding. I have dogs, so if anyone is close they warn me. But nobody ever looks over the block fence. Why should they? Sometimes I think we worry too much about that sort of thing.

I'd say the worst thing that could happen would be to find out one your neighbors snapped a photo and posted it on one of those boards that blows diaper wearing out of proportion. I could not do it. I have a privacy fence as well, but, my neighbors deck looks into my yard.

i will always sunbathe in just a nappy...not a problem,the only people how could see me are the next door neighbors :whistling: and after 15 years off nappies and plastic pants on the washing line i think they have figered it out :lol: .....

2 years ago margrete the little old lady next door wake me up, standing at the fence calling my name...i had fallen a sleep :crybaby::crybaby: can you say sunburn,i looked like a lobster...

As long as your in your yard it is legal as long as you keep your privates covered up. I asked some police friends about this a few years back and thats what they told me. The topic came up about a nude sunbather who got arrested for being out that way even tho she was in her yard.

I agree with everyone else. You should lock your gates when you are out sunbathing. However, when you're not leave at least 1 gate unlocked for the meter reader.I have gone into my back yard with a shirt and diaper in the past, and I have a 6 foot privacy fence.

As far as meter readers go. They don't care, I happen to know one very closely and he has walked in on some guy getting "serviced" by his girlfriend while they were by the pool. He has also walked in on people smoking pot, as had a gun pulled on him and other things. In fact if he walked on someone wearing just a diaper he would probably assume it is for medical reasons. So leave a gate unlocked otherwise; you will get an estimated bill and have to pay more because; most utilities always estimate high.

By the way if there is a "No Trespassing" sign he would probably just ignore and try and get the read.