LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Everett Cheerleaders Suspended Over Alleged Initiation Rituals

EVERETT, Wash. -- The Everett School District has suspended cheerleaders they believe were conducting initiation rituals in violation the district's athletic code.

Sources say some of the older cheerleaders on the Jackson High School squad made the new members wear diapers, then shot them with squirt guns and hit them with hot dogs. A mother of an accused cheerleader said the alleged hazing happened inside her home in Bothell.

The school district suspended several cheerleaders, saying they violated the athletic code of conduct which prohibits hazing.

School officials released a statement that said, "When students make poor choices, it is disappointing to us, just as it is disappointing to parents. We hope, as parents do, that each action with appropriate consequences is a positive learning experience."

Several parents of the cheerleaders met with school officials on Thursday, but the suspensions were not overturned.

This is why any group that conducts initiation rituals needs to have a contract, which is signed by all participants and explains exactly what will occur. If you were informed in advance and agreed to it in writing then your participation was voluntary and the organizers cannot be held as responsible.

• Like 2

This is why any group that conducts initiation rituals needs to have a contract, which is signed by all participants and explains exactly what will occur. If you were informed in advance and agreed to it in writing then your participation was voluntary and the organizers cannot be held as responsible.

Hazing is hazing. It is still against the rules. You can't defend something in a contract that supports an illegal action.

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

I just wonder if sometimes things like this, with a person being exposed to a diaper against their will. If that makes more ab, or dl's.

Hazing is hazing. It is still against the rules. You can't defend something in a contract that supports an illegal action.

But see, that's the thing. If you've got a signed contract proving voluntary participation it's just people having fun. Nothing illegal about that. It's all about proving consent. If you consented to the act then no legal action can be taken.

• Like 2

Seems like diapers, hot dogs and water guns are pretty tame, but in this day and age I think that people overreact when it comes to hazing or bullying. I was bullied in school...know what I did? I sucked it up, dealt with the verbal abuse, got physical when I had to, and went about my business. Today I'm on good terms with most of my former tormentors, if not great friends.

By the by, I'd let a bunch of cheerleaders put me in diapers...dear God...

Just before anybody accuses me of belittling the problem of bullying, I was only speaking from my own experience. I'm sure that bullying is probably much worse outside of Central Indiana in the early 90's, but this particular case of "hazing" sounds pretty benign.

bein this was a public high school and many of thegirls were minors the school district can also be held accountable and no contract would be legal unless parents or legal guardian for minors signed it and it was notarized .... most academic institutions have policies against hazing .... so if you do it then you are subject to the consequences set out in the policyviolated

• Like 2

But see, that's the thing. If you've got a signed contract proving voluntary participation it's just people having fun. Nothing illegal about that. It's all about proving consent. If you consented to the act then no legal action can be taken.

They are still having to do something outside of the actual requirements to bee a cheerleader. Odds are they don't want to do it but would do it to become one so it isn't really concentual.

bein this was a public high school and many of thegirls were minors the school district can also be held accountable and no contract would be legal unless parents or legal guardian for minors signed it and it was notarized .... most academic institutions have policies against hazing .... so if you do it then you are subject to the consequences set out in the policyviolated

+1

This is a said case where hazing has gotten out of hand.

I also think a contract would be against the law, because the new members would have to sign a contract for hazing ritual in order to join the extracurricular activity or not join, so participation is not voluntary. Students do not have the authority to make any contract regarding other students participation in an extracurricular activity. Oh yeah, hazing also goes against most school policies.

Seems like diapers, hot dogs and water guns are pretty tame, but in this day and age I think that people overreact when it comes to hazing or bullying. I was bullied in school...know what I did? I sucked it up, dealt with the verbal abuse, got physical when I had to, and went about my business. Today I'm on good terms with most of my former tormentors, if not great friends.

When a society accepts something it will continue to happen <_< Bullying can destroy a person's life, just as it did with me :o Fighting back does no good; all it does is stop one situation while allowing the scenario to happen again with and to other people :( I am also against 'social cliques' of any kind because that teaches people to separate themselves from the larger society as if they're somehow 'better' than someone else :bash: It teaches people to exclude, not include, and until society learns to be mature enough to include everyone conflict will continue :huh:

While this initiation seems relatively harmless, it excludes anyone who is strong enough to say "No" to doing something they would rather not do just to be able to do something they might be good at, or which they really want to do. If the ABDL community required us to go out in public in a diaper and T-shirt just to become a part of us, how many here would be left out? :angry: I think we ought to make that a rule for anyone who thinks hazing or bullying is OK- they'd soon learn personally why such an attitude is wrong, wouldn't they? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

in reply for this im going a little of topic

me i was bullied in high school but me and my friends got together and turned it around on the bullies by protecting those who couldn't do it them self's

if we saw someone getting bullied we would go after the bullies (or at lest thay would see us and run because we would kick thare buts if thay were hitting on another student dont get me wrong we did get suspended) and the principal liked that we would help the other students but we did still get in trouble but thats because of the polocy of my school

Folks, please. A little "bullying" is part of growing up. We all had to put up with it at some point or another, it's just one of life's experiences. Usually it is taken in stride and people get over it. The only issues I have with hazing are when it causes physical harm, otherwise its just people being people. Did this really hurt anybody? No.

• Like 1