LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Taboo" Thread Number 72

So, you may have noticed that I haven't said much about the AB Taboo episode other than to try and police the extreme posts... that's because I hadn't watched it. Its been on my DVR waiting for me to be in the mood to watch the horrid peice people have ranted about.

Now I've seen it.

Stanley did an excellent job of explaining the non-sexual and theraputic sides of infantalism. The therapists and narator did a wonderful job of explaining the science behind regression and well-stated Stanley's severe mental health issues.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. PTSD and Mental illness are valid reasons to be on disability and they have nothing to do with handyman skills or the ability to maintain a basic webpage. He's not PHYSICALLY unable to work, he is mentally unable to handle the stress of working. A hobby (wood working or webpage) doesn't include the stresses and responsibilites of work.

So all i can say is: Thanks Stanley for one of the best portraits of non-sexual infantalism I have seen in recent years.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Segment 2 : Reborn Dolls

My mom has a reborn doll that she dresses and snuggles with. His crib is in my office which doubles as his nursery (and makes my office more relaxing too.) She doesn't do the diaper changing or taking him about town thing though. As a single mom I believe her draw to reborn babying is because she lacked the time to enjoy mothering and was forced to see it as another chore to be handled - this lack of nuturing also has a lot to do with my "little Kid" side.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Segment 3 - Cosplay

Not a cosplayer myself, but facinated by the lifestyle and LOVE when that MMA fighter comes out to fight in a new outfit usually with backup dancers and choreography. Personally I don't cosplay or crossdress because I don't accept gender-clothing rules. I can wear pink if I want, and silky undies if the mood strikes me. Man invented fashion, so screw the rules WE made up.

And I'd love to go to a Maid Cafe just for the experience!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Segment 4 - Secondlife

This is still a thing? lol. Never got into it and find "virtual" kink to be stranger than the real thing.

• Like 4

So all i can say is: Thanks Stanley for one of the best portraits of non-sexual infantalism I have seen in recent years.

Exactly.

Thing is, we're all so different that there is never going to be a portrayal of ABs or DLs on TV that everyone agrees with.

I can't believe people are taking the right p*** out of Stanley and now it's getting really bad about him that in other forums you see :

'Adult baby' under investigation for Social Security fraud

for f***** sake world !

at the end of the day its just a fetish and what ever you do behide your doors is your own personal thing and if it's not hurting anyone which it's not then people should leave us alone

Guest Malecoda

I replied on the Glenn Beck site.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/05/19/adult-baby/

My reply needs support.

A person who posted a viscious paragraph about him got almost 200 likes.

As for me, my post is 3 days old and got 7 likes.

People who argued with me yesterday got like, 50 likes.

Log in with fb and show them this... infantilism... is common, this is normal. THIS IS SPARTA

Malecoda, I am afraid you are stepping into a thick field of mud where your foot might get stuck. I think it is best we walk around the marsh known as Glenn Beck's website, because no one will listen to you there.

I think AutieAB brings up a good point. Obviously, I am not into non-sexual infantilism. I am more of a masochist in that I am after diaper punishment, humiliation, and submission. I do not recall this group of people being singled out for a TV show before , but I could definitely be wrong (BDSM has been on many TV shows, but I am just referring to my group more specifically). On that note, Stanley does not represent me, but he really deserves credit for coming forth and at least explaining one aspect of this community.

I can't believe people are taking the right p*** out of Stanley and now it's getting really bad about him that in other forums you see :

'Adult baby' under investigation for Social Security fraud

for f***** sake world !

at the end of the day its just a fetish and what ever you do behide your doors is your own personal thing and if it's not hurting anyone which it's not then people should leave us alone

Edit---was a bit harsh

Stanley is willingly contributing nothing to the world around him when he is physically capable(and if he can handle the 'stress' of being the subject of a dcoumentary then yes he can grow up and handle a job) of doing so. If he is mentally unfit then he should be locked away, not out in society getting everything handed to him for free. It is everyone's business when you take everyone else's money to support your lifestyle. I hope he is found guilty and locked up.

Edit---was a bit harsh

Stanley is willingly contributing nothing to the world around him when he is physically capable(and if he can handle the 'stress' of being the subject of a dcoumentary then yes he can grow up and handle a job) of doing so. If he is mentally unfit then he should be locked away, not out in society getting everything handed to him for free. It is everyone's business when you take everyone else's money to support your lifestyle. I hope he is found guilty and locked up.

... So your solution to him costing too much to society is to subject him to a process that costs several times more to society? Not only is your response hateful and not totally cognizant of the situation at hand, but it is also offering a "solution" which would be counterproductive in every appreciable sense.

SSI is not just an assessment of physical ability, but also of mental and emotional ability. If you're disputing the validity of the PTSD that Stanley has been diagnosed with, I highly recommend you make a trip to the nearest military hospital to you and then explain to the rest of us how a diagnosis of PTSD isn't valid. If not, then you have no leg to stand on here and should probably back off, as you are misrepresenting the facts of the situation.

Finally, in general, only people who are potentially harmful to themselves or others are "locked up." This is because, as I mentioned earlier, it costs a CRAPTON more than giving that same person a SSI stipend to live on.

A person who posted a viscious paragraph about him got almost 200 likes.

As for me, my post is 3 days old and got 7 likes.

Assuming (I haven't looked - zero desire to visit his site :lol:) that "like" refers to Facebook, part of the problem is going to be that it's a lot easier to like DISliking ABDL on Facebook, where your real name is more often than not plastered all over everything you do, than it is to stand up and publicly say you support ABDL, thus risking outing yourself to all your FB friends...

Exactly. As aa general rule, I would never post anything on facebook that I would not tell a five year old. Especially when it comes to anything related to ab/dl and diapers. I am incontinent, but any reference to ab/dl (at least in my mind) has the possibility of implanting ideas in peoples head that I am not in fact incontinent and wear them just because I want to. Unfortunately in this world I spend way too much time worrying about what other peoplenthink of me.

i honestly don't think he should be locked up but he is not entitled to a free ride because life is hard.

Thank you for that amendment. However, we return to my previous question?

1: Are you disputing that PTSD is a valid disability? Again, this dispute is not merited. Go to ANY in-use military hospital to see the more immediate effects of the syndrome.

2: Are you disputing that Stanley has PTSD? If so, there's nothing that can really be done for that. The only point at which he is required to provide evidence for that is between him and an expert in the subject: A psychologist or psychiatrist.

3: If it's neither of these two, why do you persist?

Malecoda: As much as I'd like to support you, Glenn Beck gets money from his advertisers every time somebody clicks a link to his website. Therefore, I NEVER will.

PTSD is an actual medical condition, not disputing that, however that does not give him a free pass from taking on any personal responsibility. You cannot make an intelligent argument that he cannot work because he cannot handle stress when he just handeled the stress of outing his fetish on a television show while being filmed every day for a period of time in a documentary! It is not okay for him to use other people's money to benefit his fetish. Whether Stanley has ptsd or not is not my problem, however that doesn't mean because he has a 'mental disorder' that he cannot be a functioning member of the human race. I am not so concerned with him as a person rather than he paints abdls as being completely useless and dependent on everyone else for their sustenance. I am sure Stanley is a nice guy, however he shouldn't be applauded for his actions. I give him credit for doing the documentary however I support any investigation he is receiving. If he has a legitimate claim to disability then he will be vindicated, if he is just a fat and lazy cry baby then I hope he fgoes to jail.(Irony being he will cost the tax payers more money there). I know plenty of war vets, particularly vietnam vets who have ptsd and are on disability, it sucks to deal with.