LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megapics Ban

I am still able to get in

I just went to check the gallery and it says I am banned. I haven't posted in awhile, is that it? I can access the forums just not the megapics.

Don't know what's up- all your info seems fine. Must be more of a tech problem than I can handle; I have a low IQ when it comes to that stuff :whistling: Someone will get it fixed though, hang in there! :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I am not seeing anything wrong with the account either. I am seeing a different I.P. in the admin mode for you, not sure what that is all about :huh:

I am not seeing anything wrong with the account either. I am seeing a different I.P. in the admin mode for you, not sure what that is all about :huh:

I was at a hotel, but i am home now. It works now from home. Odd.

• 3 weeks later...

im getting same message. ive wiped history and cache several times and wont let me in, someone help please.

Download ccleaner and run it, and also malware-anti malware bytes and spyware seek and destroy.

Usually a spyware or malware problem or registry error (ccleaner has an option to sort out the registry errors as well as throughly clean the pc).

Also run an up-to date virus scanner, as sometimes if a virus or trojan is on your computer it stops you accessing certain things or just messing settings up. I've had pics like jpg failed to display once caused by a virus/ trojan.

Also once when google cept saying 'this page cannot be displayed'.

Ran all the scanners above mentioned and got back on, and really fast as well. Not sure what was causing that, but definatly was some issue.

this is really getting old, all i wanna do is check out the gallery but says im banned. have triied everything and nothing works, i have done nothing wrong. someone please fix this.

Your not a member of this site, your login is still in Validating status. Try resending your info again through the system and reply to the email to validate your account to at least "member" status.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem... I'm assuming it has something to do with an IP ban, since that seems to happen on about half of the rare occasions when I try to post on Wikipedia... Is there some way to fix this? It sucks to be punished for something that someone else did...

I tried to get into Megapics last week and could not. I messaged dailydi about it last week as well. Today I found the hints in this forum entry about clearing the temporary internet files and cookies as there had been a program change. I tried again after restarting the internet. I still cannot get in. Could someone please check on this for me?

froggy