LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feel Like My Mom Knows

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

so today i thought i would wear a diaper while i ride a few coasters before i go into work.. went to where i kept them and they bag was unlocked and unzipped. now i have the key in my closet, and my bag under my bed. I don't know if she found the extra key or what. if she did look in it i wonder if she is really raising eyebrows or even wondering. cause in there i have cushie diapers, plastic pants with dog prints on it, two pacis, and a sippie cup bottle. if the day comes she does ask me about it, i plan on bein honest and just tell her. i don't want to tell her now.. last time she found my stash was when i had underjams and she pulled my hand bag down from my closet (another sory behind that one)

YES i know i need to move out on my own and find my own place.. right now i will be, BUT it will be with my sister and brother in law.. i really really really would love ot have my own place where i can be myself and wear with out having to worry about being caught. but money is my issue. i have bills to pay, hospital bills, and such.

To Moms locked cases means drugs, guns or enough fireworks to take out all your fingers! She may have gotten concerned and took a look, but likely found it nothing she needed to be involved in and left it alone.

My mom goes through my stuff a lot so I know how your feeling. She doesn't go through my stuff though to check for drugs, but she goes through my stuff because she knows I am gay <_< (came out to my entire family a few months ago) and she wants to know if I am dating anyone or talking to anyone or pretty much anything she can get on that. I have noticed that she has tried to get into my netbook but luckily I not only have one amazing password, but yeah I have a password. B) My whole family is disturbed by me being gay and are freaked out by it so there is I am sure a plan in place to "save me from sin". <_<

I also here you on the moving out business because I still live with my parents as well (although I pay $200 a month in rent there). It is difficult to move out and live on your own if you do not have a steady pay and a good amount of money coming in. :unsure: I am fighting to get full time right now so as soon as that happens, I can pay off my debt, save up some money and then get out on my own. On top of that, we are AB's so it makes it even more difficult because unless you have a good friend who is either incredibly open minded who you can be room mates with or you know other Ab's who you can trust, rooming is pretty much out of the question unless you do not mind never wearing ever again. :( I do not like rooming with others anyways, I want my own place in the first place. ^_^

Hopefully if you have to ever explain to your mother it goes smoothly. I would say that you should explain as little as necessary. ^_^ My mom not only found a dirty diaper in my bathroom :mellow: (I live in the basement and I have my own kitchen, bathroom...etc) but she walked in on me changing into a purple molicare diaper! Actually, when she walked in, she did not leave right off the bat but just stood there and starred. :blink: I told her to leave cause I was naked and she left. lol When I had to explain to her, she had thought I had a medical problem I was not telling anyone about so I just explained her why I wear and did not go into being an adult baby an all that, just the basic most important things. -_- I say if you ever have to explain, just keep it basic and do not feel the need to tell her everything. B)

• Like 1

To Moms locked cases means drugs, guns or enough fireworks to take out all your fingers! She may have gotten concerned and took a look, but likely found it nothing she needed to be involved in and left it alone.

I agree!!! Till she asks don't say a word.:whistling: