LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deleted........

You're a monumental bonehead.
I fixed it for you. When insulting someone, it's smart to make sure you do it properly.

Anyway...Goerge? You're, again, forcing your *fetish* upon people who should not be forced to participate. Sure, they don't KNOW...but that is all the more reason you shouldn't DO it. If they were to find out, you could easily find yourself on the receiving end of quite a few legal problems. If you REALLY want it, talk to them, say "I want to wear diapers and be incontinent" and see what they do, I doubt it will be good but it might.

If you want something, work for it man. Stop trying to find the lazy way to happiness.

• Like 1

He has mental issues and is actually doing something about it and you people still feel the need to bash him. Way to look like assholes :badmood:

Got to go with this one! Sure he has a history of weird posts, but mental health issues is not a joking matter.

And I see no problem with him wearing what makes him comfortable in a group home he needs help from anyway.

• Like 3

He has mental issues and is actually doing something about it and you people still feel the need to bash him. Way to look like assholes :badmood:

I figured he must have a mental problem and yes, everyone here seems to just want to bash him and why? Plenty of TG, Gay, lesbian, etc type people are here and talk about how they want to transform into something else, and have insurance cover it or the state, they don't always have jobs and money yet those types of people are NO, NO subjects that we can't touch and argue with them because then we're against them, sexist, racist, homophobe, etc. So this OP has an issue, has for a long time. In the "wrong" body, however he may feel. Sure, his post are off the wall at times but why does everyone feel the need to BASH him in every manner. You all wouldn't be doing this if he were a TG doing a similar thing now would you??!?! Would you be calling them a fag, homo, or some other name like you're doing to the OP who apparently has a mental problem and so you're calling him a nutcase and mental? Nice, people, nice! Leave the guy alone, why do some of you care so much anyway?

• Like 1
Guest munchkitten

As a trans girl, I have issues with your post drew.

1) 99% of insurance companies don't cover ANYTHING tg related (ask me, I should know)

2) We bash him because's he's one of the people that make us look bad by forcing other people into it.

3) I have severe mental issues. I'm still functioning, not doing anything reckless or illegal.

I just heard this song for the first time via Pandora...It makes me think of Goerge.

The Presidents Of The United States - Drool At You (lyrics)

Drooling! Drooling!

Drooling! Drooling!

Drooling! Drooling!

I wanna run my nose through your hair

But if I did I think I'd lose it there

I wanna swallow your little mouth

But if I did I'd lose my water wings and drown (I'd lose my wings and drown!)

I kiss your head when you feel a tear

But it's easier to drool at you from here

Droolin' at you

Makes me feel like I come undone

Droolin' at you

Makes me feel like a loaded gun

Droolin' at you

Makes me feel good!

Drooling! Drooling!

I wanna pluck each one of your toes

But if I did I'd have to suck out the bones (I'm suckin' out the bones!)

I wanna lick your lambchops dry

So please excuse me while I hump the sky

Droolin' at you

Makes me feel like I come undone

Droolin' at you

Makes me feel like a loaded gun

Droolin' at you

Makes me feel good!

So good!

So good!

Ooooooooooh

Yeah!

Makes!

Me!

Feel!

Good.

~ moogle

Hmm....

If you were to survey the general population, I bet the majority would say that

any adult who WANTS to wear and wet a diaper has mental problems...

Most certainly true :D If we're not wacko, we're at least weird :roflmao: And as long as we accept that truth we can't be too far off course B) There are some people who seem to think they're perfectly sane here- and intelligent as well, yet they can't seem to understand that they have anger management issues and are nowhere near realistic in their assesments of other people who they seem not to like :o As far as I can they are no better than Goerge, and may actually be worse for at least he sees and knows his issues, and tries to deal with them. Those who do not do that have mental problems (and likely see all but themselves in various shades of brown, too) :P When your disdain for others spews forth publicly, your true self shows and it ain't pretty. And to the Mods, you're reputation votes show too ;) Think that doesn't matter? Don't care about that? It makes a world of difference that you also fail to see :ninja:

As always my wish for everyone (including myself) is for you to get what you are truly asking for, and that you get what you give others- ten times over. That's what we deserve, for it will teach us wisdom and tolerance, and we all can use more of that :D

Bettypooh

I figured he must have a mental problem and yes, everyone here seems to just want to bash him and why? Plenty of TG, Gay, lesbian, etc type people are here and talk about how they want to transform into something else, and have insurance cover it or the state, they don't always have jobs and money yet those types of people are NO, NO subjects that we can't touch and argue with them because then we're against them, sexist, racist, homophobe, etc. So this OP has an issue, has for a long time. In the "wrong" body, however he may feel. Sure, his post are off the wall at times but why does everyone feel the need to BASH him in every manner. You all wouldn't be doing this if he were a TG doing a similar thing now would you??!?! Would you be calling them a fag, homo, or some other name like you're doing to the OP who apparently has a mental problem and so you're calling him a nutcase and mental? Nice, people, nice! Leave the guy alone, why do some of you care so much anyway?

I think maybe you should move into the group home with him Drew. Your I.Q seems to be on the same level and I believe you probably suffer from some mental illness too.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...