LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cahoots

I've been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito either. I've heard no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport....you have to be driven there

I've been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito either. I've heard no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport....you have to be driven there

:Crylol:

I have never been in Sipid. Everything there is luke warm The same is true if you are in Ane

One time I was in Discreet and everyone said my skirt was too short and my rubber panties were showing

One time I was in Direct, but we never got to the point

I was once in Terrogated. Do not like it there, they ask too many questions

Someone said my jokes were in Terminable. I never heard the end of that one

Guest lilme

lol

For a moment I actually thought there was a place called Cahoots. Guess you got me :P But this is hilarious! :)

:thumbsup:

I also heard that to get in Sane through heredity, your children send you there :P

or something like that (the grammar police I am sure will be all over that one :P )

Actually, here in Michigan you can go to Hell. It's a little town in the southern central part of the state. WIth all the flooding this past week, you can go to Hell or high water!