LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upcoming "How I Met Your Mother"

Just saw a preview for the upcoming episode of How I Met Your Mother. It's on CBS, Monday, May 16th, 2011 at 8/7c. In the preview it looks like Marshall is asking some old short lady to "borrow an adult diaper" as he states. The info for the upcoming episode says something along the lines of "Marshall anticipates a bout of food poisoning". Now I assume, this is why he must be asking for the diaper. We'll just have to tune in to find out. Probably going to be lame and really nothing but what the heck, it's a reference and that's what this thread is for!!!!

I love this show and already DVR it. Hopefully we don't' see an onslaught of similar threads now to this one!! People, check before you post for similar stories!!!

Just saw a preview for the upcoming episode of How I Met Your Mother. It's on CBS, Monday, May 16th, 2011 at 8/7c. In the preview it looks like Marshall is asking some old short lady to "borrow an adult diaper" as he states. The info for the upcoming episode says something along the lines of "Marshall anticipates a bout of food poisoning". Now I assume, this is why he must be asking for the diaper. We'll just have to tune in to find out. Probably going to be lame and really nothing but what the heck, it's a reference and that's what this thread is for!!!!

I love this show and already DVR it. Hopefully we don't' see an onslaught of similar threads now to this one!! People, check before you post for similar stories!!!

Seen that too, you beat me to the punch. :thumbsup:

Love that show. Marshall is the only one who could pull off a diaper scene (character personality wise) so maybe we'll get one?

Well maybe Barney could, but it would have to be preceded by "Challenge accepted!" and "Baby Suit Up!"

Yup. Great show. I love it. I didn't expect much of a diaper scene and we got less... even so, where we have seen diaper references on TV they've largely been negative in some way.

I mised the show...what was the premise?

Marshall was expecting to get a case of food poisoning, and had a big interview. Rather than risk an emergency trip to the toilet, he asked for an adult diaper (that was the whole diaper bit, never to be mentioned again).