LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sexy Diaper Commercial

yea this is from denmark. its for a gym :) hes soo sexy he wears a diaper too be left alone :)

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!! I was expecting some kind of pull up, that thats an awesome looking diaper! :D

I also figure he was doing a 'show' for the ladies :P and its a kind of "you can't touch this' kind of thing...

and I love their reactions "uhhhhh.what are we (not trying to) look at?? :roflmao:

Sooooooo..... why not show some of those sexy and gorgeous Danish LADIES in a diaper as well...;) I am sure they would want to be 'left alone' while they do their thing as well ;)

yea this is from denmark. its for a gym :) hes soo sexy he wears a diaper too be left alone :)

Translation is definitely a big help. Now, suddenly, it's hysterical. :roflmao:

I forgot about that video. Saw it a while back. That's funny though, nice way to be left alone I guess. I wish the girls would flock to me wearing that instead.

Commercials basically saying, nobody wants to be around a grown man in a diaper, even if you look that good :(

Not my type of guy, but I SWEAR, that's a tena slip maxi he was wearing.

Not a Maxi, but Tena Slip Ultima with an after-market adhesive baby-print that mysteriously goes on to the wings too (these ad-makers need to pay more attention to detail). I can tell its Ultima by the "9/8" droplets, wider tapes, and the lack of a coloured stripe down the middle. The matt lighting also suggests its got the cotton-like backing as seen on the Ultima version. It's only available in mainland europe, you have to import it elsewhere, and they are expensive: £40 for a pack of 21 last time I checked, which makes them almost three times as expensive as Maxi (but they are /really/ good though).

The diaper itself is dry, but they've clearly fluffed it up a bit to make it appear thicker and and bulkier, he might have a roll-up-sock or two in there.

Can anyone provide a translation of the voiceover?

Definitely wasn't what I expected...but it's interesting. Very interesting. Kind of makes you wonder if the people who star in those sort of commercials actually have a little bit of a thing for the product, or demanded a higher pay to be put in a diaper, etc.