LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper 'Flashing'

Forgive me if this has been discussed before.

So, in a topic on the front page of the DL forum here, there's a debate about intentionally showing off your diaper to strangers, and I have to wonder as a result, what exactly do you feel constitutes diaper 'flashing'? Is it a grey area, or black and white? Is the slightest glimpse of a diaper, intentional or otherwise, considered flashing?

I don't consider that 'flashing'. What would I consider flashing? Wearing nothing but a diaper under a trenchcoat and whipping it open in front of unsuspecting people. Or wearing one under a skirt and pulling it up, or pulling your pants down right in front of people, with the blatant, expressed intent of showing them your choice of undergarment. The argument commonly seen is that to show even the slightest bit of your diaper in public, intentionally or not, is subjecting people to your fetish against their will. The aforementioned scenarios would certainly qualify, and are unacceptable. But let's say that the wind blows up the hem of your skirt a little. Let's say you bend over and the waistband of your diaper shows- for anyone offended, it's as simple as just looking away. You're not flashing them, regardless if you're doing it on purpose or not. You're simply minding your own business.

Penny for your thoughts?

You must be new, and have not looked over previous posts.

Yes, this topic has been virtually hashed over to death. Another new thread really isn't needed. Sorry. Add to what is already here. TYVM

• Like 1

I walk around from time to time wearing a trench coat.... i open the coat and startle people.... why are they startled? am i naked? am i in just a diaper? Nope. I am just wearing a sign around my neck that is hidden under the coat that reads BOO!

One halloween I wore a trench coat with a tennis shorts and top under it and a camera flash hooked to my belt with a trigger in the trenchcoat pocket.

I'd open my coat and "flash" them!

My take on the subject, getting back on track here; If you flash someone your diaper I feel it is intentional, otherwise it wouldn't be called "flashing". To me, that is wrong as it's forcing your fetish upon people who are just out doing their errands. Now, if you happen to bend down to look at something and your shirt comes untucked in the back and part of your diaper shows, I don't consider that "flashing" someone unless you do it intentionaly. Things do happen but I still say it's best to always do your best to keep your diaper inside your jeans and wear long enough shirts to try and prevent that from happening. That is not always possible, though. If I do happen to bend over to legitamatly look at something on the lower shelf in a store and a little diaper shows out the back of my jeans unintentionaly, my take is it happens to lots of people, except usually you see either the waistband of their BVD's or Jocky's, or else a harry butt crack! Better to show nothing in those situations, but if it should happen, I'd rather see a BVD, Jocky or diaper waistband showing a little than see someone's butt crack!

Let us keep it simple:"Flashing" is an intentional display of something that is considered inappropriate. It does not matter how much or little. The point is the deliberateness. What starts as a peek soon becomes the full monty over time

Now, if you are not entertaining the idea why bring it up?

If yo are not trying to make it OK to do, why are you parsing it to the point of separating the flyspecks from the pepper except to find a point where it is OK then expand from there?

The unitentional glimse of a diaper is not really a big deal and most people wouldn't notice it anyway. The intentional sagging of your pants or wearing a skirt so short that it shows is wrong. Now you are forcing people to notice your diapers and many will be offended, they may not say anything but i'm sure if you did a survey about it they would find it offensive to have to see this. Most adults at least realize that some people have to wear for various reasons and that adult diapers are sold openly in just about every store and there are many commercials on TV about them, but all in all i think they would prefer the wearer to do so in a manner in which they would not have to see.