LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicediaper.Com

I wouldnt bother with nicediaper.com, the products there are a small subset of the products sold at idiaper.com. Exact same products, not just similar. Same product numbers and everything, just a LOT more selection.

There's a thread in the Just Diapers section that might be of some use to you: Thread

thanks i tried a search but i think i did nice and diaper as two separate words... so didn't see thsi link...

They have an e-bay store as well.

yeah actually i saw their product on ebay, and then saw the link so thought i'd go to the website....

some of the diaper covers looked wicked cute.... and cute is good when it comes to that sort of thing in my book.

I'm sure the language thing is involved, but there isn't much in the way of description (layers ect.) and the stock numbers rather than names or styles makes their site a pain.

If anyone knows the number for a simple plain (white?) thirsty night diaper I sure would like to hear about it.

Thanks

I find some of their Engrish a bit humorous, especially when they admonish you to not speak to them in German.

Are you sure that you have the alternate site name right? Idiaper.com seems to just stock the ibex and priva line of reusable stuff, not anything like the nicediaper ones.

I have two of their all in one Velcro diapers, they are the 6 layer ones, and I love them. I plan on ordering more soon. I got one of the breathable PUL ones, and one of the Vinyl covered ones just to see which I liked better. The PUL really does breath, and is very thin and comfy, the vinyl is fairly thick, and seems like it will last. The diapers are VERY soft and comfy. The sizing seems to run as advertised on the site, and I am very pleased with the quality, especially for the price.

nicediaper is owned by the creator of the products they list. I have ordered from them many times and am pleased with everything I have gotten!

i have really wanted to order the 2215 product from them (the japanese style diaper cover).

i can't tell if their sizing for medium and small is right. it seems to have changed from the first time they put up a page with a size guide, including on the pinkish flower print one they first put up (which originally had a much more evenly-divided sizing chart).

see what i'm talking about below. medium looks like it has about three inches of a range of fit and small looks like it has 9 inches. here is the current size guide. does it make sense the way they have it laid out right now?

snaponsizechart.jpg

i really wish i'd sorted this out before the prices went up! i don't want to buy and wait a long time and have it not work out.

I'm sure the language thing is involved, but there isn't much in the way of description (layers ect.) and the stock numbers rather than names or styles makes their site a pain.

If anyone knows the number for a simple plain (white?) thirsty night diaper I sure would like to hear about it.

Thanks

That's an understatement... I've tried a couple of times to order some stuff from then but it's so flipping difficult to actually get an order for a few things from beginning to end that I've given up every time :( If I had a penny for every time I managed to inadvertently wipe out the previous item in the cart by clicking the wrong button :rolleyes:

i'm thinking of going through their ebay store..... its much easier then when you buy it you just put in the size you want...... much easier than trying to understand the website....

i'm hoping to get the purple ones with the cows on it tht says "beauty sleep" and "I love sleep" on it...

cause... I LOVE sleep

The high-end of the waist sizes it EXACT, so pay more attention to that. When they say 38.6 they mean it won't fit a 39" waist.

but what about the low end? i've ordered stuff before because i didn't understand sizing. if the low end of a medium is a 36" that's a pretty weird size range for something that's supposed to be fitted, no? two inches?

I just ordered from them, the snap-on diaper in pink (my sissy side is starting to show) I will post how they are,size feel etc. They say 2/3 weeks for delivery and their site while a little difficult to understand isn't to bad if you take your time with it.

I just ordered from them, the snap-on diaper in pink (my sissy side is starting to show) I will post how they are,size feel etc. They say 2/3 weeks for delivery and their site while a little difficult to understand isn't to bad if you take your time with it.

10-12 days has been my experience. MAY require a signature.

Could you have mistyped that link? idiaper.com doesn't have much

Yes, I horribly mistyped that link, sorry.

*puts the dunce cap on and goes to sit in the corner*

err, what was the site you meant to type?

It was nicediaper.com that I was thinking of. But they must have sorely gone downhill from when I last ordered as they've got next to nothing now. For example, their page for products '2042-2043-2044' only has 3 items. When I last ordered, there was several pages of products listed there because I have several colors and styles that arent there anymore. Same goes for their other product pages.

well i'm glad you were thinking of nicediaper.com as that is the site i am asking about..

as for 2042-2043-2044, it would only expect there to be three products, as each is a product number,so there are three product numbers which equals three products! lol...

but i think when i order i'll buy from their ebay store.... seems like its a bit cheeper...

yeah i was wondering about the xxl, but your explaining that their 'high end' literally means the largest they will fit, helps me know which size to buy, can't wait till payday on tuesday!