LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Wondering...

Guest SecretDprLove

Guest SecretDprLove

Hey everybody. =] This is my first post here on DD. I finally got up the nerve. rofl

As far back as I can remember, I've been obsessed with diapers. Wearing them, smelling them, feeling them..

Up until a couple years ago, I realized I was a DL. Obviously, I've had no way to get any, considering I still live at home. (and will for another 4 years)

There have been some instances where I've been in the grocery store, took a diaper out of it's package, hid it under my shirt and ran to the public restroom. I know, not the most legal thing in the world.. <_< That was when I was around.. I don't know.. 9? There was another time where I was at my friends house, he's autistic, and he uses diapers out of incontinence. I put one on, just to feel how nice it was. And wayyyy back, when I was 6 or so, I used to have a baby doll that my mom would buy real diapers for. I'd take them, use them, and throw them in the wood near my house.

Being DL is amazing, except it's been my biggest secret. No one knows I have this fetish. (and probably never will)

So, how did you realize you were DL? Did you do anything to get them like I did?

How did you tell your parents when you were my age?

Thanks! :D<3

Im sorry but you state your age as 17. You had to clikc you are over 18 to join this site, therefore one you are already a liar (either you are 18 and lying about your age, or you are 17 and lied when you clicked you were over 18). and two , you state you are 17 therefore you are to young to be here. You have been reported.

• Like 1

I was made to wear diapers on long trips till i was 10 or so give or take. My dad would not stop for anything unless totally necessary,gas etc. I always ended up pooping in my pants because i just couldn't go on command. One year on vacation he made me wear them the whole 2 weeks we were on the trip, it was then that i knew i liked diapers alot. My mom always kept some around the house and i would sneak them when i could. I'm sure she knew but never said anything but there was always diapers there for me to use. When i was old enough i got a job and bought my own 15 or 16 i think and kept them in my closet hidden so i thought. My diapers would be moved when my clothes were put in and again nothing ever said. to this day i love my diapers even tho i took a break for a few years + service ,college etc. Now i wear 24/7 and love it. Thank goodness for those long trips. I just realized the op's age i would have never answered and would have reported her had i known. I usually look but i got distracted by a phone call.Sorry

actually there is every reason to be rude. to join this website s/ he had to click they are over 18, so they already showed a blatant disregard for hte rules of this site by lying.

Clearly they did not understand or they would not have joined in the first place. There was no mistake, either yes you are over 18 or no you are not...

So, here's a funny thought... has anyone ever had dreams of wearing diapers?? Just thought that it's kinda funny that lately I have been freaming(and actually remembering anyway) about diapers.. either wearing them, or just them being in my dreams.. Was just kinda curious if this has happened to anyone else...

So, here's a funny thought... has anyone ever had dreams of wearing diapers?? Was just kinda curious if this has happened to anyone else...

YES I have dreamed of wearing diapers off & on for years...while wearing them & sometimes when not wearing them while sleeping.

actually there is every reason to be rude. to join this website s/ he had to click they are over 18, so they already showed a blatant disregard for hte rules of this site by lying.

Clearly they did not understand or they would not have joined in the first place. There was no mistake, either yes you are over 18 or no you are not...

Actually no there isnt a reason to be rude. If the OP did not understand and stayed here THAT would be a reason to be rude... the OP cooperated nicely, yes what he/she is wrong but at least he/she understands and and has left. They made a mistake but they were probably just curious. NO REAL HARM WAS DONE. <_<

Wow sarah did somebody piss in your cheerios this morning? Lay off the person and chill out. it's annoying when people don this arrogant attitude and parade around bossing people around. You may have just completely scared away a person who may have been a future member of this forum who could have made some great contributions. You basically told this person to "f&ck off". HOW is that an inviting and warm greeting?????

No one pays any attention to rules when registering, did you see the first episode of the new season of south park? The one with Steve Jobs... Ya well if you do you understand what I mean that with all the "I agree" and such all over the web, everyone ignores the fine print and figures they will deal with it later if there is a problem, otherwise they never even have to read or think about it.

No one pays any attention to rules when registering, did you see the first episode of the new season of south park? The one with Steve Jobs... Ya well if you do you understand what I mean that with all the "I agree" and such all over the web, everyone ignores the fine print and figures they will deal with it later if there is a problem, otherwise they never even have to read or think about it.

That was as close as I got to turning off South Park. Damn that was one sick way with dealing with the subject....EEEWWWWW! :rolleyes: