LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

At What Point Is The Customer Asking Too Much?

Like most people on this site I really, REALLY, enjoy privacy when ordering my ABDL supplies. So when I order something (diapers) I offer to pay extra for extra packaging I get a reply that it cannot be done, and that the box will be shipped discreetly. When I go to pick up the box it is partially collapsed and the two pieces of tape holding the (flimsy) box together finally let go as soon as I get in the car. I'm not kidding, as soon as my hand comes off of it the tape let go. two pieces on a flimsy box. Did I mention I am in the military and all my mail goes through my unit mail clerk? So I write a very nice and non-confrontational letter to the business explaining that this situation is exactly why I'm more than willing to pay extra for extra packaging (double boxed) to ensure discreet shipment and I get a reply of "we're sorry your box arrived damaged" and "we will use more tape next time".

So, questions:

1. Am I the customer asking too much?

2. Never use them again, or actually trust that they care about me as a customer and that extra tape might actually make it on the box and that it will be enough to ensure my privacy??

What say you?

Honestly, it depends on the company.

In my experience, the bigger the company, the worse the service. Simple fact of life big companies don't generally do well with special requests, even if it is something as simple as using more packaging. People that work for big companies have to deal with hundreds of orders per day, so you just become another number. Whereas a smaller company can provide more of a personal touch.

What company was it that you ordered from? I am curious so that I know. I do no think that is to much to ask. I mean You offered to pay extra even and they could not take the extra time to put it in two boxes? TO me that is bull shit. I mean How big could an abdl company get seriously? I mean I know there are lots of abdl's out there but they are not breaking down there door! lol seriously I don't think that you are asking to much. Honestly they said they would put extra tape on your package next time but who sais it will? I mean is that person going to from know on watch your account like a hawk? NO, and there not going to personally wrap it either! I am sure if someone in your unit or whatever found out it would cause problems and they don't seem to care. so to answer your question, no I don't think that is asking to much at all!

I use Xp medical when i order my diapers and have never had a problem such as you mentioned. I don't know who you use but it sounds like you might want to change.Also if you can ship them where your military postmaster won't be able to see them.

i dont feel you are asking to much at all bowever if its happened multiple times i would think seriously about ordering from a new company ... xp medical and kck medical have plain box shipping as their standard policy

XP Medical does rock.... but they don't carry what I want to order at this time. I don't want to flame the company that has poor customer service, but it's one of two companies that make diapers specifically for our community. if it were just an incontinence shop My money would do the talking elsewhere. But I guess that's the price to pay for brand loyalty- You expect them to be as good as their product, and that just isn't the case.

Currently I am searching to see if anyone other than the parent company carries the diapers I want but I am not having any luck.

I ordered from HDIS for a while in the past. One time they sent me a case of Attends that had the huge Attends logo right on the side of the box. Covered about 80% of the box's surface area. And I had to pick it up from the apartment office, too. Nobody said anything, thank god.

I've gotten a few shipments over the years with the boxes damaged enough to expose one of the diapers to the air, and I've had some that looked so unbelievably and obviously re-taped that I can't help but feel someone opened it up to see what it was.

I would recommend you to get a PO box, preferably one that accepts UPS/FedEx shipments, and have your AB/DL supplies sent there. You can never really trust that a company will be discrete.

Some are really bad. I've heard horror stories like from Adam & Eve (sex toys), they will send you a discrete package, and automatically sign you up for their very, very explicit right on the cover mail-order catalog. Best not to risk it.

If you're meaning you are overseas, well, good luck :/

the thing is.... like a bajillion companies 'recycle' boxes... just because your box says attends on it.. in no way implies to the post man thats what is in there...

a while back we ordered something from shopgoodwill.com... it was one of those old school snoopy phones....

it came in a giant 'huggies' baby diapers box.

i've ordered things that come in all sorts of different boxes.... most people are just going to assume its a recycled box...