LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Been living with my homemade stent for year now only take it out to replace it with a new one or if it slips alittle other wise my girlfriend doesn't know its there all I feel are tiny bursts of hot peepee in the diaper every 10 mins or so you never know when your going to tinkle I don't think I can live without it I never have to desire I have to go anymore my bladder never fills ... Thanks

For me being incontinent is exciting for only half a week. Then it becomes a boring routine to change my diaper every three or four hours. Also the feeling of being wet ALL THE TIME is something I can't enjoy for weeks.

For me, the ONLY thing I didn't enjoy about my diaper training period was the sensation of getting "stuck" and being unable to release due to stress, position, or uncertainty about my diaper. To have that remainder of control taken away would make it entirely enjoyable for me, leaks and all.

• Like 1

For me, the ONLY thing I didn't enjoy about my diaper training period was the sensation of getting "stuck" and being unable to release due to stress, position, or uncertainty about my diaper. To have that remainder of control taken away would make it entirely enjoyable for me, leaks and all.

But for how long? I think that everybody here who never experienced full incontinence believes it would be like a dream come true and therefor wish it would last forever. At least I did.... But the truth is that it's truly quite annoying after a while. It is no longer a surprise if and when you will wet, but a dead certainty that you will get wet all the time and therefor have to wear diaper after diaper after diaper etc....

Look at it as if it were some sort of SM. It is fun to be handcuffed for while, but after a few days you are totally fed up with it.

you have to really want to be incont for this its a constant dribble and constant diaper changes can get super frustrating and by all means use diaper creams and powder your skin will be wet constantly, I have to always have a change with me depends on how much I drink could be an hour could be 3, my gf is ok with the diapers just don't make love anymore because I wet

• Like 1

I have to agree with the above statements. Being innocent is no fun in the long run. My hats off to those that are. With that said I do enjoy the few hours or even a day or two that I can use my stent but long term its a lot of work being innocent not to mention expensive.

No way. I love being diapered and wet all of the time. I may not be able to use catheters very often any more (due to a sensitivity I developed from over using catheters), but being able to constantly dribble is my idea of greatness.

• 2 weeks later...

After a long time with this stent in I decided I take a bath and I pulled out my stent out now it's some days later I'm still leaking and dribbling in a diaper having somewhat phantom feelings of the stent still inside me

I have been using and making stents for over a year this one was in for 3weeks it's been out since Sunday night 4 days still leaking like it's still in I don't know if I'm cool with it or should be worried idk

I have obsessived and look at the stent no pieces or parts are missing I'm frustrated and need to get out of diapers for a bit my skin burns

Example turn your kitchen faucet on drip and keep putting diapers under it day and night

I'd also recommend you give your skin some air time too. Just use a booster or baby diaper to catch any dribbling. I do this while laying on my bed with my ceiling fan on high, it works pretty good.

I'm also jealous you have constant dribbling from just using a Stent for such a short period. I tried catheters for 7 months straight once and still had my neurological blockage and urges.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a leather punch set from Tandy Leather, you can get individual punches as well. I've found that the silicone catheters when cut result in a hole the size of the punch, but that the latex catheters when cut result in a much smaller hole than the punch diameter. I do have to use a hammer to make a clean cut through latex, but it works.

I should add that this is a 18 French catheter. I think you might be able to do a 16 but it could be a challenge.