LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do We Do What We Do?

Fattening? What, do you eat your diapers? I didn't know "fattening" was ever a discussed topic about diapers.

And, you, Troll, missed the point as only YOU could.... If it was an attempt to be funny, you aren't.

And, you, Troll, missed the point as only YOU could.... If it was an attempt to be funny, you aren't.

Look I wasn't trying to be funny. I am asking a serious question what does it mean for a diaper to be fattening? I have never heard that term before in relation to diapers. Does it mean they make you look fat? Or make you feel fat? Or does it have something to do with bulk? I just asked a question don't call me a troll.

I just stopped bothering about it. No-one really wants to know. No-one is really interested in the roots of his/her fetish/orientation. People don't want to think, they want FUN! Some people are too scared to learn the truth about themselves -- it would be too disturbing for them. Others see their fetish as unimportant, a nuisance even, not to be treated seriously.

It might disturb some people to know the "why"s of their fetish(es), but I would love to know why I do what I do -- not just diaper/pants pooping, but also the other things I'm into. As fun as my fetishes are, it would be great for me to have more insight as to why I find them such fun and why they turn me on.

It might disturb some people to know the "why"s of their fetish(es), but I would love to know why I do what I do -- not just diaper/pants pooping, but also the other things I'm into. As fun as my fetishes are, it would be great for me to have more insight as to why I find them such fun and why they turn me on.

bingo

Well, I've wondered about this one -- why we like to mess ourselves. The feeling is very erotic and sexual, both genders seem to like it. It seems to be very much a "feeling" thing, we like the feeling of full pants, undies, nappydiapers. And there is a huge concentration of nerve-endings around your bum area, especially close to the hole itself. That's only matched in willie. lips, and fingers.

A lot of people here think it's to do with something about when you were a baby, and first impressions being lasting impressions. When you're only one or two, life must be all about feeding, peeing, pooping and sleeping; maybe a bit of playing and experimenting too.

I think that's all it is really, because that inner child-we-were is still there and wants expression of some sort. And this is the sort. Messing yourself, enjoying the feeling.

Daddy Fred.

p.s. Oh, and getting your own back for all that inconvenient potty-training when all you wanted to do was mess yourself and carry on playing.

Can someone please tell me still what it means for a diaper to be "fattening"? It's been on my mind, and I have no clue what it meaans.

Slaps face.

Seriously though, from my perspective of it being a sexual turn-on, I know wetting my diaper came first, which felt great. It was only a natural evolution to the messing of the diaper then. I guess it was out of curiosity that I tried messing diapers. Such was the case with many of my kinks. I am almost positive that the internet helped generate some of that curiosity, hehe.

I'm certain it had nothing to do with my inner-child. Wait a minute, I don't even have an inner-child.

Well, I've wondered about this one -- why we like to mess ourselves. The feeling is very erotic and sexual, both genders seem to like it. It seems to be very much a "feeling" thing, we like the feeling of full pants, undies, nappydiapers. And there is a huge concentration of nerve-endings around your bum area, especially close to the hole itself. That's only matched in willie. lips, and fingers.

A lot of people here think it's to do with something about when you were a baby, and first impressions being lasting impressions. When you're only one or two, life must be all about feeding, peeing, pooping and sleeping; maybe a bit of playing and experimenting too.

I think that's all it is really, because that inner child-we-were is still there and wants expression of some sort. And this is the sort. Messing yourself, enjoying the feeling.

Daddy Fred.

p.s. Oh, and getting your own back for all that inconvenient potty-training when all you wanted to do was mess yourself and carry on playing.

Dude -

I think you have nailed it on the head, for a great many of us, and said it very well. Thanks for your comments!

********SARCASM/JOKE ALERT*********

I'd blame it on being born white, however I know a couple African-American friends who are into the lifestyle and the last thing I want to do is insult them by calling them white. :D

*******END OF ALERT****

Please continue to your regularly scheduled post

As for my two cents, just be who you are, accept you're weird and embrace the fact that there is no such thing as normal. At the end of the day I sort of know where the AB tendencies come from, though I don't have all the answers there and I accept the DL side as a misfiring in my developmental conscious that has created this affinity for diapers. It doesn't impede my life so I enjoy it in moderation like I would a fine wine.

It is about the need to feel taken care of. Subconsciously we "remember" soiling ourselves as a baby and a grownup always took care of our needs. As adults, we need some time when our worries disappear, we feel taken care of, and we have no worries. Diapers and babyhood are associated with those feelings, so we regress to a time when all was good. Make sense?

It is about the need to feel taken care of. Subconsciously we "remember" soiling ourselves as a baby and a grownup always took care of our needs. As adults, we need some time when our worries disappear, we feel taken care of, and we have no worries. Diapers and babyhood are associated with those feelings, so we regress to a time when all was good. Make sense?

I always thought it was linked to This

Basically, complications in potty-training disrupts sexual development causing one to become "stuck". That article doesn't do it justice, there is more to it than that though.