LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rc Pit Crews!

Finally bought my first R/C car, and it is a lot of fun! Went with a starter model that can be upgraded later when I get more experience.

Decided on the Traxxis Stampede. 30" MPH and real good handling.

stampede_02_1024x768.jpg

I like the 'pede.

Do you remember which motor you have in it? and does it accept LiPo batteries?

Also, Traxxas has a pretty good forum run by them, and RC Tech is a great website too for stuff, but people there can be pretty bitchy.

I like the 'pede.

Do you remember which motor you have in it? and does it accept LiPo batteries?

Also, Traxxas has a pretty good forum run by them, and RC Tech is a great website too for stuff, but people there can be pretty bitchy.

It will take LiPo batteries, but they are a tad pricey for me at the moment.

The Motor it came with is the 12Turn 550

I think I'm going to park my Tamiya Terra Crusher and go back to electric. Nitro is fun but the new batteries out today really last!

Good lookin RC there DD!

I was in love the the Tamiya Tundra, but the price was high and I really wanted a RTR box to start with.

I still like my old Clodbuster LOL Can't say many trucks pull 500# out of the box, & mine when I gave up pulling was doing 700 + pounds but I could keep up w/ the mods most are way over what I can pull now.

I'll upgrade the batteries at some point, probably when I upgrade the truck to a faster speed motor.

try to check out HobbyKing.com for some cheap batteries and/or motor & speed controls.

They have a state side warehouse now, and shipping is pretty quick.

Also, I'd recommend swapping over to a dean's style battery connector.

Shoot me a PM with an address, and I'll send you some of my older NiMH batteries to use.

Ack! I broke it! Lost a fight with the neighbor's railroad tie boarder. Just the steering block. Super glued it for today and ordered replacements. Looks like too important a part to have made of plastic, so likely going to get the aluminum ones this week.

Any suggestions on weak parts I should keep replacements for?

Try to get as many "rpm" brand parts. Way better than the stock plastics.

Aluminum is cool, but instead of breaking, it bends.... And you won't always know it's bent.

I wanted something with a high clearance so it runs good in my yard.

There is an RC track near me, so down the line I might get something crazy fast, but this is fun for now.

Was just out back doing target practice with my air gun, but getting too hot here today.

this reminds me of the new store at downtown disney in california... its build a bear, only build a car... you can build your own remote controll car with all sorts of different options to chose from!

Try to get as many "rpm" brand parts. Way better than the stock plastics.

Aluminum is cool, but instead of breaking, it bends.... And you won't always know it's bent.

Hobby guy said the same thing about the RPM brand parts. Got my part this morning.