LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jizzy Diapers

lol, a gentleman never kisses and tells...or in this case, rubs one out and tells..

ROFL But you just did :P!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually surprised that this question has gotten so many negative ratings. It certainly seems like a reasonable question (or series of questions to be more precise) to me, so I'm going to answer it. (Or should I say them?) Fair warning folks, I'm going to be a bit graphic here.

First, I have slept in a diaper after ejaculating into it, and after wetting it and then ejaculating into it. I find the feeling to be soothing, and while I don't usually sleep in wet diapers, sometimes it's enjoyable. Some nights I don't want to get up after ejaculating, so I don't change my diaper. Oh, and if I've ejaculated and need to pee afterwards, well hey, I've got a diaper on, I might as well use it, right? I've also changed though, sometimes I don't want to sleep in a diaper that I've ejaculated in. Maybe I wet the diaper and then got off a few times and don't want to sleep in a mixture of semen and urine. Maybe I was playing with a wet diaper a little too roughly and it broke, (change out of necessity,) or maybe I wore the diaper for a day, wet it, ejaculated into it, and now it's all clumpy and gross and I want to change it. The bottom line is that there are plenty of reasons I'll change, including just not wanting to wear a diaper to bed, or having only ejaculated into an otherwise clean diaper only once, and knowing that I'll want to use it a couple more times before I throw it away. I do like the way diapers feel after I ejaculate into them though. Anyone whose read my blog knows why--it was one of the first sensations I was able to consciously associate with diapers. If I'm really feeling kinky, I'll wet and then ejaculate into my diaper, because diapers do arouse me sexually. Considering that I'm wearing a pair of Cool Diaps as I type this, I'm actually thinking of trying something that I haven't done in years, which is essentially wetting the diaper, masturbating with it until I ejaculate, sealing it up, and then masturbating with the plastic exterior. Come to think of it, (again, no pun intended,) I might actually wet this diaper and masturbate with it as I normally would. Then, right before I lay down, I'll seal up the diaper, use my "regular" underwear to hold it between my legs overnight, and ejaculate onto the plastic exterior when I wake up. I've wanted to do this for awhile, but by the time I could acknowledge being a DL, plastic diapers were practically impossible to find, so this is the first chance I'm getting at this with a real plastic diaper. (As oppose to GoodNites Sleep Shorts/Boxers with the "shorts" part removed, or Pull-Ups/GoodNites with the cloth-like cover removed.)

• Like 1

I'm actually surprised that this question has gotten so many negative ratings. It certainly seems like a reasonable question (or series of questions to be more precise) to me, so I'm going to answer it. (Or should I say them?) Fair warning folks, I'm going to be a bit graphic here.

First, I have slept in a diaper after ejaculating into it, and after wetting it and then ejaculating into it. I find the feeling to be soothing, and while I don't usually sleep in wet diapers, sometimes it's enjoyable. Some nights I don't want to get up after ejaculating, so I don't change my diaper. Oh, and if I've ejaculated and need to pee afterwards, well hey, I've got a diaper on, I might as well use it, right? I've also changed though, sometimes I don't want to sleep in a diaper that I've ejaculated in. Maybe I wet the diaper and then got off a few times and don't want to sleep in a mixture of semen and urine. Maybe I was playing with a wet diaper a little too roughly and it broke, (change out of necessity,) or maybe I wore the diaper for a day, wet it, ejaculated into it, and now it's all clumpy and gross and I want to change it. The bottom line is that there are plenty of reasons I'll change, including just not wanting to wear a diaper to bed, or having only ejaculated into an otherwise clean diaper only once, and knowing that I'll want to use it a couple more times before I throw it away. I do like the way diapers feel after I ejaculate into them though. Anyone whose read my blog knows why--it was one of the first sensations I was able to consciously associate with diapers. If I'm really feeling kinky, I'll wet and then ejaculate into my diaper, because diapers do arouse me sexually. Considering that I'm wearing a pair of Cool Diaps as I type this, I'm actually thinking of trying something that I haven't done in years, which is essentially wetting the diaper, masturbating with it until I ejaculate, sealing it up, and then masturbating with the plastic exterior. Come to think of it, (again, no pun intended,) I might actually wet this diaper and masturbate with it as I normally would. Then, right before I lay down, I'll seal up the diaper, use my "regular" underwear to hold it between my legs overnight, and ejaculate onto the plastic exterior when I wake up. I've wanted to do this for awhile, but by the time I could acknowledge being a DL, plastic diapers were practically impossible to find, so this is the first chance I'm getting at this with a real plastic diaper. (As oppose to GoodNites Sleep Shorts/Boxers with the "shorts" part removed, or Pull-Ups/GoodNites with the cloth-like cover removed.)

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

This topic is one which may be counter intuitive to anyone who hasn't actually tried this. I've read fictional stories where the main character ejaculates in his diaper and is 'discovered' and upon his next diaper change. The truth is that semen breaks down pretty quickly into a non viscous liquid form so it really isn't much different from urinating in your diaper. Not to mention it is water soluble so you wouldn't notice it by your next change anyway. The only reason I would see for changing afterwards is the shifting of the gel or pulp which would occur if the diaper was already wet. If that's the case, you should change anyway or face greater risk of diaper rash. And nobody likes diaper rash.

...or is there a fetish for that now too?

...or is there a fetish for that now too?

I imagine there is a fetish for diaper rash. And those involved are probably people who like to experience pain like BDSM related pain. Like the above user said, there is a fetish for everything. It is only sensible to assume there is a fetish for bad diaper rash.

I imagine there is a fetish for diaper rash. And those involved are probably people who like to experience pain like BDSM related pain. Like the above user said, there is a fetish for everything. It is only sensible to assume there is a fetish for bad diaper rash.

Yup, I found it. At the end of this article.

So you have no problem with pooping your diapers in public and staying in them for hours on end, yet you get all bent out of shape by a little spooge in your diaper? Please dude, WetnMessy said the exact same thing; we all know who you really are.

For the record, yes, I cum in my diapers all the time and I have no problem whatsoever with keeping them on afterwards. The diaper absorbs much larger volumes of liquid than that, why would it even be an issue? 10 minutes after cumming the diaper feels completely dry again. You are truly a strange person if you think nothing about forcing some random person to smell your own shit while you get all bent out of shape by a little jizz. Seek help dude, even us weirdo diapers freaks think you're creepy and annoying.

What's with all the negative votes? It's a perfectly sensible question.

For some people, it's similar to a clothing fetish - deal with it.

Who are any of us to judge each other?

I agree. Since I can't (impotent) it's not a problem for me. When I was a teenager it was different. I didn't like the way things stuck!

Women do not produce semen however a small number of women, somewhere around 10% but I don't remember the exact figure, do have female ejaculation where sexual fluid is forcibly expelled during orgasm. They have proven that it is not urine these women expel during orgasm, but another thin viscous fluid closely related to the vaginal secretions that all women produce. Therefore, it is possible for a woman to have a "cummy" diaper, though not one containing sperm. Yes there are also women who pee during orgasm but that's a different thing entirely.

I'm surprised at the negative feedback on this post. :huh: I did look at his posts and profile, and do understand that he is kinda fail troll, but still. If a troll happens to post something perfectly sensible, you don't have to go all...well, just look at the first few posts. You also don't have to hit the red button untill you have a good reason. If you don't like him, ignore him. If you think that he should be banned, say so. If you think he has posted something gross, don't read it. >=I

What exactly is so wrong in his post anyway?

• Like 1

I very rarelly have ermmmmmmm ........ in my nappy, as that is what causes me to itch like crazy, in no time.

So always when I masturbate I have the ermmmmmm ........ pointing upwards out of my nappy whilst it's still taped on me.

What exactly is so wrong in his post anyway?

It's not so much what's wrong with his posts as what's wrong with him.

He fits the profile of a troll that was quite the regular here about a year ago and enjoyed posting disgusting things about what he did in his diapers over and over and over again. The mods actually had to ban him multiple times and report him to his ISP to get the ban to stick.

In my history on this site I have never seen someone with such low marks and such obviously trollish actions be allowed to carry on in the way that this guy has with such little action from the mods. I wonder if he is in fact the same troll from a year ago but the mods have realized that bans don't work so they just allow him to continue in hopes that he will eventually tire of the fun and go away.

At this point nobody likes the guy and he's going to get bad marks no matter what he says.