LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My younger son asked to learn about beer making. Being that around 20 years ago my porter was declared Best Porter in the US by the American Homebrew Association, I figured...he needs to know how.

Last night we kegged (for me) and bottled (for him) the first 5 gallon batch. Nummy! And here's a pint for you:

post-24086-0-55873300-1301934451_thumb.j

(Click to embiggen!)

ooo looks nice :)

me and my friends have been homebrewing for about 3 or 4 years now, and love it and most of our beers!

if your porter is as good as you say it was, i say you should enter the sam adam's homebrew contest

who knows, maybe you could win :beer:

This is cool. The darker it is, the better I like it. I typically drink Guinnes Stout.

My younger son asked to learn about beer making. Being that around 20 years ago my porter was declared Best Porter in the US by the American Homebrew Association, I figured...he needs to know how.

Last night we kegged (for me) and bottled (for him) the first 5 gallon batch. Nummy! And here's a pint for you:

(Click to embiggen!)

Never seen a home brew that dark, that's some serious dark barley malt you are using. Are you roasting it yourself? How Bitter is it? Don't say it isn't..just send me the keg, I'll figure it out myself!!! :P:whistling:

Looks good :thumbsup: How did the taste test go? As good as you did before or better?

I don't do beer but do have about five or six gallons of wine dotted around the house at the moment. The apple wine we started on at the weekend contains rather a lot of alcohol! :drinks_wine: Hic!

Taste is very good...and getting better as the beer ages in the keg.

Hopping is more aggressive than is typical for a porter-style beer, but not so in-your-face as a lot of American IPA's.

I buy pre-roasted whole grain and extracts from Northern Brewers.

Next up: re-creating my 1988 Pat's Porter recipe with some slight modifications to account for changed ingredients (some of the yeast I used is no longer available) and the judge's comments.