LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex Ratio...

I'm sorry, but I have to point out that you aren't a "real" boy/girl unless everything matches. Thus why transgender terms exist in the first place. I realize that some transgendered persons don't like this and prefer to refer to themselves as the gender of their mental state, especially online, but in reality that is just a lie.

I'm sorry - but you're just plain ignorant. Where we do we even begin? Ugh..

Just what is your definition of real? Because to me, real means to exist; and I certainly do so.

It makes me question what other things fail to quality as real, to you? Just because something doesn't match your belief system does not make it any less valid; you know that right honey?

I am a real girl despite the fact I have a penis. My penis does not inherently make me less of a girl, in-fact; I don't even consider it to be masculine. It's just a part of me and there it is; am I then not a "real" transgendered person, because a good portion of transgendered folk hate their birth-genitals? Will I not be a "real" doctor when I graduate my post-grad, because I didn't grow up wanting to be a doctor? Am I not a "real" adult - because I enjoy wearing diapers? Heck, is a marriage less real to you if it's between two people of the same gender?

Your viewpoint is small, lady.

Open your eyes a little wider and take in the "real" world around you ♥

It's a pretty marvelous place.

• Like 4
Guest Diaperdragon

I'm sorry, but I have to point out that you aren't a "Real" boy/girl unless everything matches. Thus why transgender terms exist in the first place. I realize that some transgendered persons don't like this and prefer to refer to themselves as the gender of their mental state, especially online, but in reality that is just a lie.

Ain't that the truth LuvsGurl. Trans's In Reality aren't a "REAL" boy/girl unless everything matches including DNA, Chromosomes and biological makeup as well. They can say all the want about bring the opposite gender, but unless they have the DNA, physiological, biological and reproductive features of said gender. They will never ever come close to being a "REAL" boy/girl with the exception of Intersex people such as myself. A "Real" boy/girl is someone who has all the DNA such as XX and XY chromosomes, biological/physiological and reproductive features of that gender

• Like 1

Ain't that the truth LuvsGurl. Trans's In Reality aren't a "REAL" boy/girl unless everything matches including DNA, Chromosomes and biological makeup as well. They can say all the want about bring the opposite gender, but unless they have the DNA, physiological, biological and reproductive features of said gender. They will never ever come close to being a "REAL" boy/girl with the exception of Intersex people such as myself. A "Real" boy/girl is someone who has all the DNA such as XX and XY chromosomes, biological/physiological and reproductive features of that gender

My faith in humanity just went wayyyyyyy down...

• Like 2

I am a real girl despite the fact I have a penis. My penis does not inherently make me less of a girl, in-fact; I don't even consider it to be masculine.

Let's go by the universally accepted dictionary definition for "girl", shall we?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/girl

1. a female child, from birth to full growth.

2. a young, immature woman, especially formerly, an unmarried one.

3. a daughter: My wife and I have two girls.

4. Informal: Sometimes Offensive. a grown woman, especially when referred to familiarly: She's having the girls over for bridge next week.

5. girlfriend; sweetheart.

6. Often Offensive. a female servant.

7. Usually Offensive. a female employee.

8. a female who is from or native to a given place: She's a Missouri girl.

9. girls, ( used with a singular or plural verb )

a. a range of sizes from 7 to 14, for garments made for girls.

b. a garment in this size range.

c. the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.

Sorry sweetie, but until the plumbing matches the mental state you won't be a girl, and to call yourself one is a misrepresentation.

You can be transgender, and that's just fine. Or you can even be gender neutral. But until the hardware has been reworked to match the software, you are not a girl.

• Like 1

its ok sophie im still here .... never fear your faith can hold strong now!!!!

so anyone remember the topic at hand? ohhh right male/female ratio.... im going to say 50/50 split in general however there is not now a way to accurately find out .... too many ethical problems to set up an actual study ane get it past any IRB ... and internet studies are so not accurate because u dont know who is filling it out and telling the truth

• Like 2

I'm not about to argue whether a T-girl is a "real" girl or not because for them they are.

But I still don't understand why it's offensive to call genetic girls exactly that or why it's even offensive to call us "normal", since in a literal translation of the word "normal", it completely applies. And I don't mean that trans gendered folk are weird or whatever, but when you look at numbers, it is the norm to stay with the gender you were born with, not the other way around.

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

Let's go by the universally accepted dictionary definition for "girl", shall we?

4. Informal: Sometimes Offensive. a grown woman, especially when referred to familiarly: She's having the girls over for bridge next week.

5. girlfriend; sweetheart.

6. Often Offensive. a female servant.

7. Usually Offensive. a female employee.

8. a female who is from or native to a given place: She's a Missouri girl.

9. girls, ( used with a singular or plural verb )

a. a range of sizes from 7 to 14, for garments made for girls.

b. a garment in this size range.

c. the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.

Sorry sweetie, but until the plumbing matches the mental state you won't be a girl, and to call yourself one is a misrepresentation.

You can be transgender, and that's just fine. Or you can even be gender neutral. But until the hardware has been reworked to match the software, you are not a girl.

LuvsGurl, Amen to that and I totally agree with you. The problem with transgender people is that their plumbing will never match their physical, biological and mental state of what it means to be a woman and a girl. They will never come close except for people intersex people who are born with an intersex condition and the definition for intersex is very clear. They can be transgender all they want, but to represent themselves as a girl/boy is a misrepresentation and frankly does not count in society and the social strata of gender. Transgender people can't be counted as either a boy or a girl because their plumbing will never match their software, they can't be counted as either a boy or a girl.

I'm sorry, but I have to point out that you aren't a "real" boy/girl unless everything matches. Thus why transgender terms exist in the first place. I realize that some transgendered persons don't like this and prefer to refer to themselves as the gender of their mental state, especially online, but in reality that is just a lie.

The more scientific research that is done, the more science is discovering that there are recognizable physical changes and differences in many, if not most, Trasnpeople, rendering them much more like the opposite gender in those areas.

Whether you choose to believe the truth or not doesn't change it or reduce it's value; It only makes clearer things about you!

Bettypooh

• Like 2
Guest Diaperdragon

The more scientific research that is done, the more science is discovering that there are recognizable physical changes and differences in many, if not most, Trasnpeople, rendering them much more like the opposite gender in those areas.

Whether you choose to believe the truth or not doesn't change it or reduce it's value; It only makes clearer things about you!

Bettypooh

I think your totally wrong on that one. Their is no physical change and difference and what ever science you claim, can be disprove and refuted

sex is biological .... your chromosomal make up be it xx, xy, or any variation in between and you physical appearance regarding sexual reproductive organs

gender is psychological and refers to how an individual perceives themselves

these terms and definitions are generally accepted by the medical community

so transgendered would mean someone whose sex is male but whose gender is identified as female

transexuals is someone whose original sex at lease in regards to reproductive organs such as the penis or vagina have been changed .... where there was once a pe is is now a vagina

gender is a much more fluid term as each individual defines male and female genders according to their own stereotypes and beliefs ..... sex is based on biological / physiological findings

• Like 2
Guest Diaperdragon

transexuals is someone whose original sex at lease in regards to reproductive organs such as the penis or vagina have been changed .... where there was once a pe is is now a vagina

Ur wrong and regardless of how many surgeries you have and how you try and define yourself. You are still your original gender by DNA and that's the one thing that you can't seem to get pass. You call yourself what ever you want, but frankly it's nothing more than misrepresentation of gender. The fact here is that Transgender people will never understand what it means to be a women/girl or boy/Man biologically, genetically, physically, emotionally and mentally.

Guest Diaperdragon

met as in real life? because there are loads of females that post on this site both biologically born and gender identified females and others

So lets Define REAL and Biological. The fact that trans are not considered REAL Woman/girl and are not considered Biological natural born women and girls. Transgender people don't even have the privileges of their perceived gender.

I really don't know of any other actual girls on this site other than myself lol.

I'm a girl too. :P from what ive seen there aren't a lot of bio girls on this site but other sites there are, like FL.

"Sex" refers to the biological and physiological characteristics that define men and women.

"Gender" refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities, and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for men and women.

To put it another way:

"Male" and "female" are sex categories, while "masculine" and "feminine" are gender categories.

-- The World Heath Organisation - What do we mean by "sex" and "gender"?

As to "girl" ... I guess that's still up for argument :P

• Like 1

I really don't know of any other actual girls on this site other than myself lol.

well i sincerely apologize if my replies to some of your posts are interpreted by you as rude or sarcastic or hostile... per the pm you sent me..... however, some of your posts come across to myself and i know others are just trying to antagonize people into an argument....

to say you do not know of any other actual girls on this site, when we have spoken on numerous occasions, and you have been in the chatroom with many other females, is just well an obnoxious post given some of your previous replies.

so if you read some of my replies and feel they are sarcastic or hostile... well honestly there is not much i can say to that, because its wods on a sceen and this being the internet the way i am writing something, is not going to be the way you read something......

• Like 3

But I am a female, I am a woman and I am a daughter.

So silly ♥

• Like 1

I feel a little bad when these arguments come up because I've never claimed female sex, and I only claim female gender on the internet sometimes (though I'm going out tonight in a dress, it's a special event).

This is why I put my gender as "not telling". I'm not a T-Girl, really, since I'm not transgendered. But often when I'm wearing or contemplating diapers, I also am contemplating the female role. What am I supposed to do? I do love crossdressing.

If there was a sex field, I'd put male.

Anyway there's a big difference between crossdressers, sissies, transvestites, and those "play a girl on the internet" and the 24-7 transgendered. At least to me, as muddled up as these terms get.

• Like 2
Guest Diaperdragon

So silly ♥

So silly of you to try and count yourself as a REAL Biological Natural Woman like LuvsGurl. As I have said, T-girls do not count as a REAL Biological Natural woman/girl

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome

yay for people who are *genetically* one sex, but develop properly and naturally into a sex that appears different then their DNA tells you. guess dna isnt a reliable one for determining sex either huh? stop bothering with all the extra words, girls are girls, boys are boys. Or should we also be testing ducks to make sure theyre ducks? cause i saw something that looked like a duck, walked like a duck, and quacked like a duck, but they didnt have DNA tests on hand proving themselves to be a duck, so i wasnt sure....

Nice try, but your so called Science is FLAWED and illogical. It doesn't prove anything and frankly as I have said, T-girls do not count towards Real, biological natural woman/girls.

• Like 1

all this talk of real made me remember something ....

so a few years back i got some samples of the female condom named "reality" .... in the informational booklet there is an "faq" section ..... one of the questions reads "what happens if reality slips or tears during sex?"

all i could think was ... then thats some damned good sex

• Like 1

So silly ♥

Let's put it this way... Would you call someone who had a breast augmentation/"boob job" someone with NATURAL breasts? No! Okay... so would you call someone who is a transgendered female a BIOLOGICAL female? No! CASE CLOSED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i sincerely apologize if my replies to some of your posts are interpreted by you as rude or sarcastic or hostile.

Thank you for your apology, I appreciate you doing that and I really enjoy a lot of the posts you make :).

• Like 2