LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Diapers

Though I've yet to try it myself, the comfort comes from it being warm and wet down there, and feeling it soak into your diaper instead of rubbing against your legs.

I'm eager to try a year from now :whistling:

Wet diapers feel squishier, and they also expand and sag more

I've been a bedwetter, occasional daytime wetter and DL my whole life and I've never liked the feeling of wet diapers as much as I like dry ones. I like the feeling of wetting, and the short period when it's warm can definitely be a turn-on for me. But waking up in a cold, wet diaper, or being stuck in one while I'm out in public... not so much. :)

The diaper experience is different for everyone. Some people like just to wear them for comfort, and as underwear and not use them, and others like to use them for their intended purposes at various levels. All I can do is speak for myself and my own experiences and likes. Some of it is the physical sensation, and some of it is the psychological side. A dry diaper is comfortable and secure and cozy, but there is something about using it also that is just.....errrrmmm...indescribable. :blush: Again, part of it is psychological, being an adult, yet wearing and using a diaper when I'm "supposed' to be potty trained (social conformity and peer pressure etc) so it's the big "NO NO" and being naughty thing. It also just really feels good :wub: Theres the relief factor of coarse...when you need to go, and can just "GO" and not worry about accidents or someone else knowing what you did (naughty factor and embarrassment factor).

The other is the physical sensation...it's warm, and a kind of 'productive' feeling. Knowing your soaking your pants (diaper) and yet it's "OK" because you are 'protected' and no one else knows, It's kind of comforting in a way. Disposables generally lock in wetness (depending on pulp vs. SAP content) and they swell up and get warm and sqwishy and just really have an interesting sensation. Then theres the naughty factor again or knowing that you went potty in your pants :P and no one knows. It just feels neet ;) I find myself discreetly poking and checking my behind for leaks and how swollen or soggy my butt is getting..I kind of feel a sense of accomplishment to in a way, which is weird I know :blush: but I needed to pee, so I went in my diaper, it's wet and comfy :D and I don't need to pee anymore...if that makes any sense. I can keep on doing what I was doing (shopping or surfing or just goofing off) and I don't have to stop to go use the bathroom, or be uncomfortable and worry about needing to go. *shrug*

So, theres a lot going on, for me anyways. It also depends on the diaper. If I'm wearing something thinner and more discreet, I need to be more careful and change more often, or if its more heavy duty, I can relax and not worry, because I know it wont leak right away and I can use it again because of it's capacity. I fI could get away with wearing dry 24/7's under my clothes while shopping and doing stuff in public, I would be in heaven. Those hold a TON, and you don't have to change and don't have to worry about leaks :wub:

But anyways, I am sort of all over when it comes to diaper usage. Sometimes I just wear them and don't "use' them, other times I'll just let go and do 'everything' in them, and feel satisfied.

It's something you have to experience really. If you are curious....give it a shot. If you wear disposables for comfort only, then you're going to be throwing it out anyways, why not take a wiz in it and see what its like ;) maybe hold on and wait until you can't hold it anymore and make it like an accident...kind of an experiment. That ads the 'relief' factor in, which is actually kind of cool :thumbsup:

But, like i said, it's something personal and individual as to it's appeal, and there is no one reason or attraction to it, and it's hard to explain, as this long post is testament to :P To understand it, you have to experience it, or at least try it and see what it's all about.

But most of all...have fun! :D

• Like 2

That's actually a great question. I also highly enjoy the feeling of a dry diaper but the warmth of a wet diaper is incomparable. I actually find a wet diaper is thicker and more comfortable then a dry diaper, which is very noticeable when you change from a wet diaper into a dry one. If you are iffy on the urine aspect then go with warm/hot water first to try it out, you will not be disappointed.

James

To me they feel lovely :wub: Warm, squishy, drooping at the crotch while tugging at my waist :D I know that kinf of runs counter to my daily usage of pull-ups so I can use the toilet and not need to change, but that's the practical side of me making a living :rolleyes: If I didn't need to work I'd be in cloth diapers all the time and never pee in a toilet ever again :D The feel varies with the diaper too- even the different cloth diapers give a different feel when wet. Just as it is with finding the right fit, you simply have to try things to know what you'll like when it comes to adult diapers ;) And with today's variety, that's going to take some time trying them all. If you find some aspect suits you, see what others think about it and they may have suggestions on getting more of what you want from a different diaper :)

Bettypooh

i cant stand a dry diapers personally, i mean they are ok i guess, but the first thing i do when i put a diaper on, is do my best to get it wet. The feeling of a wet diaper soaked between your legs is the number one thing i go for when wearing a diaper. when i wet my diaper it just reminds me of a better time, when i was a kid, like i dont have to worry about today, i dont have to be responsible. im not an AB by any means but it has been growing on me lately. IMO the best way to feel like a baby is to be in a wet diaper. try it sometime, its really a new experience.

I have grown to love how clean and free I feel when I sit in a wet diaper for a bit then change into just normal underwear.

Dont get me wrong I love the comfort of a dry one but as an immediate contrast the "normal" underwear feel unrestricted.

I am fairly new to this though and am still discovering new sensations myself. This is only based off of a few happenings.

The diaper experience is different for everyone. Some people like just to wear them for comfort, and as underwear and not use them, and others like to use them for their intended purposes at various levels. All I can do is speak for myself and my own experiences and likes. Some of it is the physical sensation, and some of it is the psychological side. A dry diaper is comfortable and secure and cozy, but there is something about using it also that is just.....errrrmmm...indescribable. :blush: Again, part of it is psychological, being an adult, yet wearing and using a diaper when I'm "supposed' to be potty trained (social conformity and peer pressure etc) so it's the big "NO NO" and being naughty thing. It also just really feels good :wub: Theres the relief factor of coarse...when you need to go, and can just "GO" and not worry about accidents or someone else knowing what you did (naughty factor and embarrassment factor).

The other is the physical sensation...it's warm, and a kind of 'productive' feeling. Knowing your soaking your pants (diaper) and yet it's "OK" because you are 'protected' and no one else knows, It's kind of comforting in a way. Disposables generally lock in wetness (depending on pulp vs. SAP content) and they swell up and get warm and sqwishy and just really have an interesting sensation. Then theres the naughty factor again or knowing that you went potty in your pants :P and no one knows. It just feels neet ;) I find myself discreetly poking and checking my behind for leaks and how swollen or soggy my butt is getting..I kind of feel a sense of accomplishment to in a way, which is weird I know :blush: but I needed to pee, so I went in my diaper, it's wet and comfy :D and I don't need to pee anymore...if that makes any sense. I can keep on doing what I was doing (shopping or surfing or just goofing off) and I don't have to stop to go use the bathroom, or be uncomfortable and worry about needing to go. *shrug*

So, theres a lot going on, for me anyways. It also depends on the diaper. If I'm wearing something thinner and more discreet, I need to be more careful and change more often, or if its more heavy duty, I can relax and not worry, because I know it wont leak right away and I can use it again because of it's capacity. I fI could get away with wearing dry 24/7's under my clothes while shopping and doing stuff in public, I would be in heaven. Those hold a TON, and you don't have to change and don't have to worry about leaks :wub:

But anyways, I am sort of all over when it comes to diaper usage. Sometimes I just wear them and don't "use' them, other times I'll just let go and do 'everything' in them, and feel satisfied.

It's something you have to experience really. If you are curious....give it a shot. If you wear disposables for comfort only, then you're going to be throwing it out anyways, why not take a wiz in it and see what its like ;) maybe hold on and wait until you can't hold it anymore and make it like an accident...kind of an experiment. That ads the 'relief' factor in, which is actually kind of cool :thumbsup:

But, like i said, it's something personal and individual as to it's appeal, and there is no one reason or attraction to it, and it's hard to explain, as this long post is testament to :P To understand it, you have to experience it, or at least try it and see what it's all about.

But most of all...have fun! :D

What an awesome post - describes the whole thing absolutely perfectly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's already been covered, but for me the enjoyment of a wet diaper is physical and psychological. The physical act of wetting the diaper is exciting to me and extremely liberating. When you have a full bladder, peeing feels great, but when I have a good diaper on and I get to "release" a full bladder into my diaper, the feeling is multiplied! Especially when I'm physically in a place where I shouldn't be while peeing, like in a grocery store or in public. The feeling of emptying my bladder, knowing that the diaper is going to do it's job and no one will ever know is the best! Then there's the feeling of the wet diaper (after I'm done peeing). It's warm, squishy, and the sensation against my privates is very exciting for me. Some people like leather, or latex, for me it's the warm wet quilted inner face of the diaper rubbing against me that makes me very sexually excited. Besides that, the psychological feelings of doing something "wrong" or "dirty" yet so innocent and child like make me feel comfortable. It's a stress relief for me. Not to mention, it took me YEARS to finally be able to enjoy the feeling all night long, so when I finally got the opportunity to attempt it, getting away with it made it that much more thrilling. I enjoy a wet diaper SOO much that if I knew that society (friends family coworkers) wouldn't think I'm crazy, I'd wear a nice thick diaper to work every day. I wouldn't care if people made fun of it or thought I was "uncool" I just fear the thought that people would think I'm nuts, or crazy. :P In my perfect world, I'd be able to wear one under my clothes every day and no one would care.

i go thru 6-7 during an active day and they're always in a state of flux i can't really control, dry getting progressively wetter until the onesie sags just a bit too low... until that heh, tipping point however it feels quite nice as long as the winter wind isn't blasting right at your wet crotch... can't recommend this even with plastic pants

One of the things I like about a wet diaper is having that, "My goodness, I've just wet my diaper!" moment. I wet quite often without realizing that I've started to pee. At that time I like the feeling of my diapers soaking up the pee and becoming warm and soft.

CDL

A wet nappy is awesome...

The feeling of the warmth spreading around you and he feeling of being naughty!

Then the nappy starts swelling and you can feel it hanging lower in a warm squidgy wad between your legs... Bliss!