LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Ever Use A Bottle In Public?

Guest wxbuon4

Just curious--even alone in the car while driving?

Yes I suck one while I'm in my vehicle driving, I also have atleasat 3 suckers {Pacis} in there as well. Most of the time I keep my fully stocked diaper bag in there as well. So far no one has ever looked in it or accidently knocked it over. It's great to have juice while driving, plus I have atleast 5 sippie cups with me.

JT/LJ

No, I Don't. I'm not trying to start an arguement or anything, but wouldn't using one's paci, or bottle out in public classify as forcing our lifestyle onto the general public? Just a thought for your Consideration. I don't even know if it would be considered as such or not.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

• Like 2

No. But in the 7th grade, there was a large girl who had a baby bottle that she would walk around town with. One day, I watched her and her friends squirting bugs with water from it. At one point, one of our teachers mentioned something about us having "outgrown the bottle" and she said something to the effect of "I still have a bottle!" There was also "Dare To Be Different Day" during Spirit Week, and Halloween, when a lot of the girls would get oversized sleepers and walk around with bottles. They were allowed to have water or pop in the bottles, exempting them from the "no drinks in class" rule.

Just recently I used a bottle. My sociology professor had started the chapter on deviant behavior, and we got into a long discussion about how Americans value individuality to such an extent that they will go out of their way to pretend they don't notice something strange in case commenting on it would offend that person's sense of individuality. He ended the lesson by daring us to try something unusual for a while and see if anyone commented.

Well a friend had just convinced me to try a jar of fruit baby food at her house, and we'd been joking around eating it in the cafeteria, using a bottle there, just something to really mess with people's minds. So I asked her if she actually wanted to go through with it. She agreed (she's always enjoyed poking people's expectations with a stick to see how they react), so during lunch Friday before last she had a jar of baby food after her meal, and I had my tea from a bottle.

And once I turn in my short paper about my experience (several people did double takes, one person openly stared, but no one commented that we could tell), I get a bonus point in the class. B)

Guest wxbuon4

Well I was kind of thinking that so wanted to gauge what others thought. The most I have ever done public was use a bottle/paci in the car. I figured it was still semi private. Still I was so anxious about other people looking that it took all the fun out of it

Not really out in public but....

Back in high school we had a strange competition day where people would compete in wierd and wacky games against each other. One game was how fast you could empty a baby bottle full of soda. There were 6 of us and I came in dead last! It was a lot of fun though :thumbsup:

Guest wxbuon4

Wow I can't believe no one said anything! Weren't you super nervous? I am too scared to even use it In the car because people can see in at lights and stuff. Can you post your paper here when its finished?

Just recently I used a bottle. My sociology professor had started the chapter on deviant behavior, and we got into a long discussion about how Americans value individuality to such an extent that they will go out of their way to pretend they don't notice something strange in case commenting on it would offend that person's sense of individuality. He ended the lesson by daring us to try something unusual for a while and see if anyone commented.

Well a friend had just convinced me to try a jar of fruit baby food at her house, and we'd been joking around eating it in the cafeteria, using a bottle there, just something to really mess with people's minds. So I asked her if she actually wanted to go through with it. She agreed (she's always enjoyed poking people's expectations with a stick to see how they react), so during lunch Friday before last she had a jar of baby food after her meal, and I had my tea from a bottle.

And once I turn in my short paper about my experience (several people did double takes, one person openly stared, but no one commented that we could tell), I get a bonus point in the class. B)

No, I Don't. I'm not trying to start an arguement or anything, but wouldn't using one's paci, or bottle out in public classify as forcing our lifestyle onto the general public? Just a thought for your Consideration. I don't even know if it would be considered as such or not.

I think that depends on how you are going about it. If you are trying to get people to notice, or you are doing it in such a way that they can't fail to notice, then yes, I think it could be considered forcing in on others. If you are simply off doing your own thing (in a car, in a concealed booth, ect...) and trying not to attract attention then I think it is more along the lines of one person's eccentricity.

Wow I can't believe no one said anything! Weren't you super nervous? I am too scared to even use it In the car because people can see in at lights and stuff. Can you post your paper here when its finished?

I was super nervous at first, but once I realized that people were seeing but not commenting I kinda loosened up a little. It helped that my friend was being her usual weird, funny self while I was doing it. Sure, once I edit it up some I'll post it as a blog entry. Just remember when you read it that it wasn't an assignment, it is something I did for fun that the professor decided I could get extra credit for.

There is a restaurant in Monmarte district in Paris that serves all white and red wine in baby bottles... Now the thrill to enjoy red wine in this fashion was too much to pass up and since there were about 50+ people in this place all enjoying wine out of bottles (they had no glasses, all baby bottles) I thought what the hell!! So we smashed down about 4 bottles each. Turns out 1 bottle = 2 standard glasses... We got drunk VERY quickly!! :P

Mmm good venue too, great cheese fondue!! :thumbsup:

There is a restaurant in Monmarte district in Paris that serves all white and red wine in baby bottles... Now the thrill to enjoy red wine in this fashion was too much to pass up and since there were about 50+ people in this place all enjoying wine out of bottles (they had no glasses, all baby bottles) I thought what the hell!! So we smashed down about 4 bottles each. Turns out 1 bottle = 2 standard glasses... We got drunk VERY quickly!! :P

Mmm good venue too, great cheese fondue!! :thumbsup:

I think there's a copycat place in NY as well. Haven't been there.

Guest wxbuon4

Wow I can't believe so many people use a bottle/pacifier while driving! I have tried (briefly) but was so stressed I assumed everyone was staring. I am just a chicken I guess.

Kinda Sorta. My girlfriend bought me this water bottle that is very babyish, it's called a "bobble", and I drink out of it in public all the time. It gets a few strange looks and double takes. She told me she found it at "The Container Store", looks like amazon sells them too:

http://www.amazon.com/Bobble-BPA-Free-Water-Bottle/dp/B003LTFSHM

Pretty cute babyish water bottle, it's fun way to "get away with it" in public. :thumbsup:

Does public where no one knows you count? I drove 100 miles to a different Walmart where no one would know me or see me, and used a bottle while shopping around the store. This was about a year ago. The only true complaints I got were from the men in the automotive section, seeing an adult man shopping for tires while sucking a bottle probably wasn't a pleasant sight. I bought a german chocolate cake, doughnuts, coke, and pizza.

What kind of complaints? Did they appear threatening, give a dirty look, say something (if so what?) did anyone else stare, or give a dirty look?

Does public where no one knows you count? I drove 100 miles to a different Walmart where no one would know me or see me, and used a bottle while shopping around the store. This was about a year ago. The only true complaints I got were from the men in the automotive section, seeing an adult man shopping for tires while sucking a bottle probably wasn't a pleasant sight. I bought a german chocolate cake, doughnuts, coke, and pizza.

No verbal complaints. But body language is powerful, and if looks could kill I would have died right there in the tire section! Keep in mind, it's the section with the super macho redneck guys who like "women and beer...NASCAR!" it was ust too radical for them to casually excuse I suppose.

Guest Amphetamenace

• Like 1