LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Been Ab For A Long Time.

You are probably right, although it is not explicit or even consciously known. First, I am not a sissy, read my blog for the long and full explanation

Some 16 years ago, I wrote in the DPF/NL concerning AB, that all the lace and softness and cuteness of the nursery was feminine and that the nursery is a feminine place. "...What kind of little macho hero could survive in that environment?" It is feminine in two ways. Even today, early child care is an overwhelmingly female activity and the desire to be taken care of is mostly understood to be feminine except in niche cultural enclaves that are viewed in most Western areas as bizarre. Second "sissy" is so vaugue and undfined that it could mean anything. If you lok at the various threads that try to define "sissy" you will see what I mena. If you go to sissy sites you will also see what I mena In fact, the most concise and unambiguous statement was "we just lump ourselves together. Next. a baby or toddler has no gender or sense of itself as a boy or girl, onl what is attributed from outside itself

Now, I do not mean to say that the nursery is gender specific, only gneder weighted. Now, I am an unabashed Little Girl

Being a sissy is no different from being a DL or AB, in respect you get pleasure either sexual or not from the clothes you are wearing and the things you are doing.

That might be wearing a diaper, pooping a diaper, wearing sissy clothes or talking like a baby while playing with toy cars.

The most important thing to remember is they are no different to you, people on the outside will view both AB/DL and sissys are 'freaks' anyway, and when you get down to it, the only difference is the clothes they wear.

Not all sissys want to be girls either.

and no im not a sissy.

• Like 1

You are not correct in your assessment :huh: There are probably as many males here that do not fit your concept as there are who do- and maybe more ;) What you are seeing is that the "sissys" are simply more vocal and more willing to share their feelings than the less seen and less vocal majority :whistling: With myself, my gender issues have nothing to do with diapers ^_^ I'd be doing just as I am now regardless B) I can be who I want to be; I can be someone else; I can be what someone else wants me to be; or I can just be who I am. I choose the latter :angel_not:

Bettypooh

The majority of AB/DL men I know personally are not sissies, nor do they want to be girls. There are a handful who cross-dress but most of them prefer to be baby boys. It all depends on perception really. Plain ol' boys don't really stand out, whereas it catches our attention when we see a man desiring to be feminine. I think it is mostly that Sissies and TG folks tend to be more vocal and outspoken, as they pretty much have to be to dispel falsehoods and defend themselves. Simply put, if you look at a handful of gems, the first one you'll notice are the shiniest, the most colorful right? If you pick through the gems more closely you might see that the more common or ordinary ones add up to be more, but at first you passed right over them because the sparkly ones were what stood out. And let's face it... sissy boys certainly stand out like a shiny gem :)

A side note... it is possible that some men are uncomfortable in a community who welcomes Sissies and TG (some people are just closed-minded like that) and therefore choose to refrain from joining, thereby skewing the population to appear as though being feminine is more common. Personally, I think diversity is better and welcome all kinds. Even trolls serve some purpose. (unification of the rest of us, if nothing else.)

My two cents. Take 'em as you see fit.

• Like 1

Personally I like not bleeding from my naughty bits every 28 days. I thoroughly enjoy being a guy and being an ABDL. The TG/TV community in every circle tend to be the most vocal. It's not that they're the largest, just the loudest. I am not remotely into sissification, however if someone is, all the power to them. Just please learn to do it right.

I'm a guy into diapers and I'm not into the sissy side of things either. I don't have any problems with anyone who wishes to explore that side of themselves....

I will admit that there are some damn fine looking 'girls' out there though.... :thumbsup:

Being a sissy comes naturally whenever a man puts on a soft diaper, it's just so relaxing and sissifying to do it. And it really is much more appealing to be a sissy in a diaper than a manly man.

A sissy man in diaper would say "hee hee, mommy change my didey!"

A manly man in a diaper would say "chnge my diaper bitch, and grab me a beer while you are in the kitchen".

As for me, my baby side is all male. I myself never got into the sissy side of it. One girl I knew wanted me to try it, but I just couldn't. My baby side loves my stuffed killer whales, baseball blankie, toy trucks, cars, et al.

BabyChris121675

I think not. I am a gay diaper loving male with no interest in or desire to play a sissy or feminine role. This is like saying all gay guys want to wear a dress; drag is not my thing at all. Now get me in bed with a guy in a diaper and I will do all sorts of things that shows my appreciation:)

oh my god i'm a HUGE sissy... there was a spider in my friends bathroom and i wouldn't use the bathroom until someone killed the spider..

ohhhhhh wait.... you meant men in dresses acting like little girls...... fraid i can't help there......

I did consider myself a sissy at one time but now i just consisder myself an ab/dl who likes to act and dress like a babygirl ,This could come from the fact i started crossdressing before the diapers came along !.In the end i just combined the 2 and turned more towards the lil girl side instead of the grown women side .But! i know that not all guys into diapers are sissies i have been around this stuff for long enough to at least know that :thumbsup: