LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ugh, This Sucks...So Close To Getting Diapers...

Okay, my parents are away this weekend, and my buddies are coming over tomorrow. Over the past few days I thought up a plan to get some actual diapers today, right down to the last detail.

I planned to get a lift home off my teacher, drop my bag off at home, run up to the village (about a half hour run), grab €20 from the ATM, buy some diapers from the chemist, run home.

I planned everything out perfectly - the cover story when buying, disposing of the packaging, an explanation for withdrawing cash from the ATM (more beer).

It was pretty windy today, and the road to the village is pretty exposed, but I didn't want to risk driving on a provisional license without supervivision, so I pressed on through the heavy wind and light rain. Made it into the village about 5PM, grabbed my cash from the ATM, and went to the pharmacy, gave my story (family friend visiting, she has incontinence problems) and...

..."Sorry, we don't have anything, you'll have to go to the doctor and get a prescription for it."

sngf95.png

So after this I'm pretty annoyed (to say the least...), but I go back to the shop where the ATM was and buy mysself an ice cream and energy drink to perk myself up before setting off back home at 5:15.

Lo and behold it starts to fucking LASH rain, and I'm feeling sluggish because I'm so disappointed, and I really needed to use the toilet (#2, and usually I have it at 4, but wanted to set off early so I'd get in before closing time).

It took me 45 minutes to frigging get home, before eating a disappointing prawn curry and having a shower.

Looks like I'll have to settle for a bath towel tonight, which I can't risk wetting...

Of all the rotten luck, after getting past the 'nerves' barrier when buying...

really would you call your local wal mart and ask if they had depends in stock? or your local walgreens? or rite aid? majority of people are just going to assume the local pharmacy will have incontinence products in stock......

Tesco definatly sells drynites XL 8-15, boys and girls designs that fit up to a 36 inch waist at the max.

And mostly all disabilty/mobility shops sells adult diapers.

Not in the UK they wouldn't. It is no where near as easy to find adult diapers in the UK as they are supplied to many by national health....

You can get adult diapers in most chemists, ok it is the pull up kind, but it is not just from the NHS that you get them, asda (wal-mart) herestock them, as do most supermarkets.

It is true if you have incontinence then yes the NHS will supply you with pads or diapers to do you, and thereis no limit to the amount they will supply to you.

That place doesn't have a site. It's a chemist run by an old woman in a tiny village in one of the most remote parts of the country!

It doesn't sound like to me the kind of place one should assume is always stocked up with diapers. Run by an old woman in a tiny village, with no phone number or website, and information can't be found anywhere online? Sounds like a fictional videogame-type shop like in zelda. Sorry, this is ust funny.

Obviously someone who's never been to a tiny village in the middle of nowhere! But regardless of the size of the shop, you can always look up the phone number....but as this was his first time buying, he obviously wasn't thinking straight, and was likley afraid of calling.

Good luck next time!

Maybe you'll have to wait until you've got a proper driver's license and maybe are moved out of your folks' house and into your own place. Then, you can do whatever you want and not have to bother with people finding out, if you're not living with anyone else.

Not in the UK they wouldn't. It is no where near as easy to find adult diapers in the UK as they are supplied to many by national health....

This isn't true, a large number of pharmacies in the UK stock adult nappies ('diapers' in the US). Typically they are the Tena or Lille brands though - I rarely see others.

Since I travel a lot, I've dropped into a lot of pharmacies here. To name those that I can remember from the past three or four years; I've seen diapers in Alton, Ashford, Aberdeen, Bristol, Bolton, Bradford, Carlisle, Derby, Darlington, Exeter, Epping, Edinburgh, Gravesend, Glasgow, Gloucester, Harlow, Ilkley, Luton, Liverpool, London, Letchworth, Milton Keynes, Manchester, Manningtree, Peterborough, Preston, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Stevenage, Stoke-on-trent, Southampton, Warrington, Wolverhampton and Yoevil. These are only the ones I can remember at the moment, I'm sure there are a lot more.

Clearly this won't help the OP* if he lives in 1) Ireland (not part of the UK) and 2) a small village there..

* OP = (original poster)