LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Fetish Forum

BabyTara

1 - What medical questions do think would suit a medical fetish forum and don't suit the 'incontinence medial'?

2 - What medical questions are not already being answered?

3 - Is the 'incontinence medical' forum not open enough?

1 - What medical questions do think would suit a medical fetish forum and don't suit the 'incontinence medial'?

2 - What medical questions are not already being answered?

3 - Is the 'incontinence medical' forum not open enough?

1- stuff that has nothing to do with incon, like doctor/patient play such as exams, medical equipment related stuff (stores and suppliers, price comparisons, etc), safety tips, ideas, and experiences.

2- none specifically.

3- see answer 1

DailyDi didn't say no when I requested it in the forum request area. He told me to post here to gauge interest.

• Like 1

1- stuff that has nothing to do with incon, like doctor/patient play such as exams, medical equipment related stuff (stores and suppliers, price comparisons, etc), safety tips, ideas, and experiences.

2- none specifically.

3- see answer 1

DailyDi didn't say no when I requested it in the forum request area. He told me to post here to gauge interest.

Well in that case i might let my temperature be taken analy, now that truly would be fun and i would enjoy it as well.

I agree with babytara we want information on how to play safe. :baby_sleeping: I want her to be safe.and happy

Pick something you want to try and post a question about it, I'm sure people here will jump in (snipped from wikipedia):

sexual attraction to medical practitioners, medical uniforms, surgery, anaesthesia or intimate examinations such as rectal examination, gynecological examination, urological examination, andrological examination, rectal temperature taking, catheterization, diapering, enemas, injections, the insertion of suppositories, menstrual cups and prostatic massage; or medical devices such as orthopedic casts and orthopedic braces (see also abasiophilia). Also, the field of dentistry and objects such as dental braces, retainers or headgear, and medical gags.

Sometimes I love to have my temperature taken, given a suppository and be send to bed – even if I am not sick.

On other days I ask my girlfriend to exam me, because I feel strange down there and she always makes me feel good ;)

I thought about catheters, but I think they are too dangerous, but enemas are good – especially for naughty babies.

> What is a medical gag?

Medical fetish forum? I'm all for it. For the squeamish there's the doctor/nurse/patient play and for the adventurous there's nearly no limit as long as you play safe. And that is important and could be promoted and explained here, so that fewer people end up in the ER after trying a piece of antenna cable as a catheter...

Tara, you got my vote.

wetman

I'm kinda against it. There are lots of sub-forums that see very sporadic postings.

You had 8 people in 8 days say that they'd pay attention or participate... Seems like a forum that would be "ghost townish".

How many medical fetish topics have been brought up in the "general" fetish forum? And what was the response to them in terms of volume of participation? Why won't the general fetish forum function for your use?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...