LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warning Level!?

is there anything in the box or is it empty, everyone has the box but I know mine is empty

I would hope if their was a warning for something the mods would let you know what for.

• Like 1

As Timmyc Said, Everyone of us has a Warning Level Box, & mine is visible in the information area right next to my posts, it'll be visible in this post in fact, but it says 0%, so i don't worry about it. I honestly wish I could remember how I made my warning level be visible, but anyway its no biggie to me, & as long as its 0, you shouldn't have anything to worry about either.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

your warning level is only visible to you... i acts as a way the mods can let someone know they may need to cool off a bit.... so you can see it but no one else can....

Why not answer yourself?- don't your questions deserve as intelligent a response as you'll give them? :lol:

Back on topic, your "warn status" is based on whether you've gotten unwanted attention from a Moderator over rules violations. It's your 'rap sheet' here :o I always PM those who I have to adjust their warn level with an explanation of why it happened -_- The reason for changing a 'warn level' must be recorded on the Mod system so that other Mods will know if a violation is a recurring issue :angry2: Diaperbrownie did hear from us whether he remembers that or not, and since he doesn't, he's likely to repeat the previous mistake :glare:Your warn status matters- pay attention to it! The intent of the 'warn status' system is for the Member to understand what not to do again so they can continue having fun here ;) Without it, Mods would have to Ban to take any action and that is pretty severe for a lesser violation :censored: Mods see everyone's warn level which helps us remember who did what ^_^

The reputation system is voted on by members, sort of a 'popularity poll' to let you know how well the rest of the members like you :angel_not: Unlike your diapers, you can't hide it- everyone sees your reputation score :blush: It has no official value other than what you want it to mean to you. You can cry over it or ignore it as you please :fish_h4h: Reputation points are limited on a certain number per day schedule, with Baby Bankers being able to vote more often :mellow: It is designed for you to vote up the best few posts of the day and vote down the worst posts of the day. It can be abused and can be altered at Mod level if we see such abuse happening. If you abuse the Reputation system you might gain a better understanding of the first paragraph on a more personal level than you wanted to :huh:

I hope this explains these things adequately.

Bettypooh

• Like 1

me too.. i have a warn status and i think i have only replied to a few stories, all good replies also. Probably need to donate to get better ratings.

True. I think that only those who actually contribute monetarily to the site have good reputation. Anyone else is fair game to harassment or negative reutation. Only a select few are the "chosen ones", and those are people who give money to the site. I cannot help it if I don't have money to give out like that so freely to a message board.

• Like 2

True. I think that only those who actually contribute monetarily to the site have good reputation. Anyone else is fair game to harassment or negative reutation.

Riiiiight, because the way that one behaves, etc has absolutely nothing to do with it.*eyeroll*, its that whole thing of - when one person says you're doing something wrong, they could be mistaken, but when everyone says you are, chances are its you. not them.

• Like 4

our warn status matters- pay attention to it!

That is why you need to sign up for Warnsaf we will monitor your warn status on Daily Diapers so it does not have to concern you. If their is a problem with your warn status we will alert you and work with the moderating team to get it expunged from your record. Enrollment is free* and our services are absolutely guaranteed*. Sign up today You have nothing to loose except your diaper credibility. Please do not wait, everyone should have the peace of mind that Warnsaf offers.

Enroll today and receive the maximum number of +1 reps for 5 consecutive days, further enhancing your status in the community.

*Free enrollment is for first time members signing up for a 30 day trial period after that $19.99 will be deducted from your bank account for the rest of your life unless you use opt out form #1219 posted on our website, that may or may not exist. Warnsaf is not affiliated with Daily Diapers, has no more access to your warn status than you have your self and is guaranteed to have no real authority over moderator decisions.

True. I think that only those who actually contribute monetarily to the site have good reputation. Anyone else is fair game to harassment or negative reutation. Only a select few are the "chosen ones", and those are people who give money to the site. I cannot help it if I don't have money to give out like that so freely to a message board.

Your -83 rep and generally terrible posts have nothing to do with it?

• Like 2

warn status - set by mods

reputation - set by users....

neg reputation = users don't like your posts

warn status high = mods are not happy with your behavior on the boards

being a baby banker = does not affect your reputation or warn status.

warn status - set by mods

reputation - set by users....

neg reputation = users don't like your posts

warn status high = mods are not happy with your behavior on the boards

being a baby banker = does not affect your reputation or warn status.

:Crylol: TRUTH :Crylol:

Thanks Sarah

Bettypooh

Is it so wrong to have a small opinion that the "favorites" game is inherentlyplayed whenever someone donates money? It's natural to assume this. If you have two people, and one of them is a baby banker while the other isn't, then naturally the favor will gravitate to the baby banker.

Just an opinion. Please don't flame me for it.

Is this Warnsaf thing real? Adds +1 for every 5 days?

• Like 2

Is it so wrong to have a small opinion that the "favorites" game is inherentlyplayed whenever someone donates money? It's natural to assume this. If you have two people, and one of them is a baby banker while the other isn't, then naturally the favor will gravitate to the baby banker.

Just an opinion. Please don't flame me for it.

Is this Warnsaf thing real? Adds +1 for every 5 days?

It's not wrong to have an opinion...... Everyone is entitled to an opinion. ^_^

Personally I've never felt second place because I don't donate money. ^_^

well thats gonna change if i don't get the money you owe me!

Look, Sarah I'm sorry..... I just don't think that the service you provided that night was worth £5 I gave you that 50p as a good will gesture......