LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training Pants

I have to go to the Dentist next week and been tempted to wear my training pants.I love to wear them there new and and soooooo comfy and have a cute little teddy bear design a little bit to babyish for someone my age :smiley-baby-boy: . There not real bulky so i don't think they would be noticed but I'm scared that someone will detect the extra padding. I never wear diapers outside in public ( to afraid i might get caught). Then if i do wear them should I wear plastic pants to? If i wet you need to have plastic pants.

Help what would you do? Should I or just forget about it?

No one will notice, and on the off chance they do nothing will be send. More common than you think for people to wear protection to the dentist. Long time in the chair + fear + pain = pee!

No one will notice, and on the off chance they do nothing will be said. More common than you think for people to wear protection to the dentist. Long time in the chair + fear + pain = pee!

I agree!!! I have worn to the Dentist before. I wore the old Curity disposable diaper there. They were very thick & no-one noticed.:D So go ahead!!!

Yea i think you should wear your training pants and plastic pants are always advisable, as for someone finding out, i wouldn't worry too much, even if they do spot something people don't usually say anything. enjoy the feeling, sitting in the dentist chair you would definitely deserve a treat.

I wore diapers in the dentist's chair yesterday and at the barber today.

Your next decision is: Will you use them?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I wore diapers in the dentist's chair yesterday and at the barber today.

Your next decision is: Will you use them?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I too have worn either the disposable pull on underpants or a disposable diaper to both the dentist and the barber. Believe me, no one will notice, especially in a barber chair when you have a cloth apron around your neck extending down to your lap! Who's going to see your crotch? Same with a dentist! He's looking in your mouth, not at your butt and crotch! Sure, you say, but what about when you get in and out of the chairs? Same thing. No one notices! As one who goes out in diapers under my pants, you will discover that the more you do it, the more comfortable you become with it when you realize no one ever notices! You just have to make sure your shirt is tucked in and you don't wear obvious baby clothes, bottles or pacifiers that will attract people's attention! Usually people don't do that anyway unless they want to attract attention! Just dress normally (except for diapers or training pants) and act normal and you will be fine! I would suspect that your training pants are not even as bulky as a diaper, even if they are cloth, so I wouldn't expect any noticible bulk even if anyone was looking for it! Yes, if you plan on using the training pants I suggest you wear some plastic pants over them! Not knowing how long you may be in the dentist chair and how nervous you might be, you may have that urge to pee. Having even training pants on undernieth that can be used in case of the need to pee is a good thing just in case. Just make sure that before leaving your house you have everything needed with your special underwear so that if you have to use them, they will not leak! Plastic pants and all. Let us all know what you decided to do and how things went!