LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Babies?

What are your estimates on how many AB/DL's there are in the US. Don't get hung up on the exact definition of what AB/DL means. Let's just say people over the age of 3 that either enjoy wearing diapers or being treated like a baby.

My guess 150,000.

over the age of three? really my friends grandson is three and isnt potty trained yet!!!! perhaps we should say over the age of 18 as we are saying adult babies? or at least the age of 13 imma gonna guess around 500,000

We had over 200,000 Unique visitors last month; and that can only be a portion of the total diaper lover community since I'm no good with foreign languages. I'd guess 2-3 Million active wearers and many more interested ones who still think they are freaks.

Isn't the age of 3 a little bit early especially for a lot of kids? I wasn't even toilet trained at the age of 3 myself. I do remember that I liked wearing diapers at that age and being babied but the age of 3 I think is still a little early since most kids at that age simply don't care whether they wear them or not. As far as the number goes, who really could know? I would guess in the U.S. it is between 100-300,000 but I don't know.

Ow, my head hurts. Math!

I liked algebra 1 so much I took it twice. The confusing thing was, the second time around it wasn't algebra 2, or 1x2, but still algebra 1. I think that's as far as I got in understanding it all. I'm going to go with 4 million in the US who love wearing diapers and being treated like a baby. This has nothing to do with my keen understanding of Algebra!

• Like 1

Estimating the number of people there are, with the level of embarassment associated with the diaper fetish, there are probably 10 or 12 million ABDLs out there with most of them being closeted babies.

While only 100,000 people are probably public babies, 10-12 million people are closeted babies. It's not acceptable yet for a person to come out of the closet as a baby.

• Like 1

While only 100,000 people are probably public babies, 10-12 million people are closeted babies. It's not acceptable yet for a person to come out of the closet as a baby.

Babies are supposed to be in nurseries, not closets! :closedeyes:

Ow, my head hurts. Math!

Perhaps I shouldn't've stated that as a word problem. It's a fairly simple formula with no defined answer. X = the number of AB/DLs in the US. A bit of fun with using highschool math to answer the question without actually answering it. I like it when I can use a paradox.

Isn't the age of 3 a little bit early especially for a lot of kids? I wasn't even toilet trained at the age of 3 myself. I do remember that I liked wearing diapers at that age and being babied but the age of 3 I think is still a little early since most kids at that age simply don't care whether they wear them or not. As far as the number goes, who really could know? I would guess in the U.S. it is between 100-300,000 but I don't know.

No... 3 is actually a year older than what's perceived as "normal", here. Around here, people tend to question the parenting skills of those who have kids in diapers past the age of 2. It usually has more to do with the parents wanting them out of diapers than the kids making the decision.

The true answer will never be known as at least half lurk in the shadows of non-acceptant loathing or paranoia :whistling: This holds true for any far-out quirk, be it diapers or BSDM or whatever. Most people are simply too scared to go there so they keep their secret to themselves hoping that they never have to face it :( They have to know they are not alone but they may be worried that looking into it will bring out the tendencies they don't want to have, or that someone will find out and ruin their life by telling the world about them :o With that, I have to say that this is one of the larger 'quirks' I've come across. There are some really strange fetishes and pseudo-lifestyles out there :lol: and this is but one of those many :blush: I have noticed that nearly all of us describe wearing diapers as helping us escape the adult-world reality for awhile even if we don't actually regress, and the desire for that feeling has been expressed to me by just about everyone I've ever met B) That would be a huge number! It really comes down to how many have taken that thought as far as we have and done something about it- even if only in thought- and that number has to be pretty small in comparison :whistling: As an aside, you'd tghing that enumerating TG's or TS's would be a far easier task yet even to this day the estimates vary wildly, and the most provable numbers are on the small side of those estimates. We'd like to think there are more like us but there may not be :unsure: and we will never really know.

Bettypooh

I was potty trained relatively late and stayed in diapers fulltime until I was 6 years old. I had mixed feelings about being in them at the time, but it obviously lead to my attachment to diapers later in life and an ABDL today.

My guess is that there are between 250,000 to 500,000 ABDLs in the US today based soley on gut feel and memberships to various ABDL online communities and boards.