LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And People Say We Are Wierd.

Marcuss

Ok i have done some not to bright things in my younger days. Some in hindsight quite stupid. ...Like when i wondered what would happen if you flicked a butane lighter wile filling it and the huge fire ball lit my hair on fire... I use to say in jest "dont do anything i only did once" there is a reason i did not do it again :whistling: But this story i heard on npr today not even i would try...

People getting bit by snakes just to get high. :o:wtf2: Not even on my dumbest day would i try that. Forgot what show it was on but google found this with out looking too long.

Crazy

Very interesting. There are many kinds of snake venom which work in many different ways, and the symptoms described suggest a mild nerve stimulant is at work. If you are healthy it won't kill you, but will certainly make you feel lively.

Note that it is standard practice for snake charmers to "milk" their pets of their venom every day, for obvious reasons, and it may be one of these depleted snakes that were used to bite the subject. This could be a nice little earner for the snale charmer, as long as he is careful to milk the snake properly.

Different people respond to different stimuli, as we know full well. It isn't for us to preach.

Something similar was on 1,000 ways to die - This exotic pet collector placed his hand into the spiders cage to get bit. The spider obliged. The pet collector wanted to build up an immunity to the venom, so he never looked for help. He died within 48 hours, and while falling, knocked down the pet cages. By the time he was found, most of him was devoured by his pets.

We humans live using a very fine balance - temperature +/- 4oC and PH level +/- 2. Anything that changes that, or the mechanism that regulates that WILL kill us, but we are our own worst enemies.

• Like 1

ok i gotta ask, i've never seen that show 1001 ways to die... do they show case different ways people ahve actually died, or are they just thinking up weird ways people could die? i can't tell from the priviews.....

Guest Baby Tiana

ok i gotta ask, i've never seen that show 1001 ways to die... do they show case different ways people ahve actually died, or are they just thinking up weird ways people could die? i can't tell from the priviews.....

They show ways people actually died. The other night they had one on someone who was an AB....

As to the main topic. Many people get high off something others wouldn't do. I've known of some of my family friends, friends, who play the chocking game to get high, but some of them died because of it. Everyone has they own way of getting that feeling, whether its safe or not.

According to the disclaimer at the beginning of the show, all of the deaths are real (and warns that if you try them at home, YOU WILL DIE!!!), but the names have been changed. And there's a lot of bad acting in the recreations. Even the one with hypothetical ways to kill off Mel Gibson were based on real people who died.

All I can say is if some people are stupid enough to try stupid things, they get what they deserve! DUH! "I didn't know the rattlsnake bite would kill him!" Hmmmmmm....... Where have some people been all their lives?

They show ways people actually died. The other night they had one on someone who was an AB....

As to the main topic. Many people get high off something others wouldn't do. I've known of some of my family friends, friends, who play the chocking game to get high, but some of them died because of it. Everyone has they own way of getting that feeling, whether its safe or not.

That is common enough it has a name... AUTEROTIC ASPHYXIATION ...they think it kills about 100 people a year in the US

The common name for it is "breath play"...

autoerotic asphyxiation is done because the person gets sexual arousal from it.

some people also self asphyxiate because of the blood rush and ensuing 'high' feeling from it... but it is not erotic because it is not sexual...