LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question Regarding Diapered Males, Mainly For Women And Gay / Bi Guys

This is a thread I'd wanted to make a week prior but had trouble phrasing it, but here's a post I came upon in a diaper thread on an imageboard.

"I'm willing to chat about making my dream a reality. I'd say the reason most guys have trouble in this fetish is because they are looking for a mommy. Which is a bit interesting since you look for pictures of diapered girls, but you yourself want to be diapered. Yet, even the anime pictures of guys being diapered is nowhere near as sexy as girls being.

So... it's a bit odd, anime is generally sexier than real life, and guys in diapers anime is not very sexy. So, real life diapered guys must be even less sexy. So the girls must think the same way.

so, I think it's everyones best interest if the guys give up their ideals of being diapered and switch to being a daddy exclusively. that way we can all have what we want, in more diapered girls, and the guys can shake the stereotype of being creepy freaks looking to fulfill Freud's dream of fucking his mother.

Plus, guys are hard to diaper and find attractive due to the hair. Any guy in the sub position would need to be Asian or bikini wax a lot."

The last part in particular pretty much takes the words out of my mouth. It must be awkward for a mommy to look after an AB sometimes. For some part of the fetish is the 'cute' factor (more or less resembling a big baby), and simply by rule of body hair being more-or-less exclusive to males (I've yet to even hear mention of a woman who doesn't keep the hair shaved) then surely girls can fill that role more effectively than boys?

I have bi tendencies from time to time and a few months back when my friend was going through the same thing I gave him a blowjob (sadly he's no longer interested). We used to frot prior to this (a couple years or so) and when I took off his pants I was a bit turned off by his leg hair (didn't mind his pubis or ball hair, mind).

I hope you see what I'm getting at. Can anyone offer insight?

I think I understand what you're saying, Forbidden, and I completely agree. In fact, my wife agrees, though she's not aware of this particular conversation on a diaper fetish forum. ;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose, but I think it's empirically true that the female form is prettier. It's shapely, there are no protruding hairy dangly bits--it's all smooth and curvy. What's not to love? Men can be hairy beasts, which makes them hard to take seriously as babies, as you pointed out.

So, given that you have bi-sexual tendencies, I'll ask you, What in the world is it that attracts you about a man? What turns you on about that form we agree can be so unattractive?

-RMS

from at least this gay man's perspective...

I understand what you're saying as well. I am not in the least bit attracted to women or turned on by their bodies... yet... I find a female's curves and smoothness very sensual, Vs. a guy's body which is like comparing a Lamborghini to a 1980's station wagon lol. It is interesting though that even a gay man recognizes this.

Yet I am also attracted to the male body even though it's "clunkier". I love my BF's hairy chest, his muscular arms, and his mid-section, in terms of bodily attraction.

I used to collect diaper pics and so I have a rather large collection going on, though you could blow the dust off those files at this point lol. What's interesting though is that my largest folder is females in diapers. Or is it the fact that I even *have* a folder for females in diapers lol being that I'm gay? Most of the males I have for pics are smooth'ish, or even femmed out... but if I look at diaper pics I enjoy looking at females. What's weird about this is that I'm not even attracted to females sexually. This may seem kind of weird but if I look at those diaper girls... I kinda wish it was me that had that body sort of? :huh: I donno if that makes sense. I just kind of wish I was them. :blush:

My point though is that even this completely gay man appreciates the sensual nature of the feminine curves. How's that for interesting :D

~lilme

I being a guy find women in diapers very attrative ! Men on the other hand do very little for me unless like lilme said they are femmed out and sissyish .In the winter i shave my whole body becuase i really don't like the hairy legs and somewhat hairy chest lol It is a pain in the rear end (no pun intended)to shave but it feals so nice and i think i look better ! :thumbsup: PS i am a straight guy just saying lol

I think looks only mater for the meeting phase. Granted people need to take care to be healthy and all... not gain 100 pounds and stop bathing a year into the relationship for example. But once there is love the beauty goes much deeper...If my gf had a tragic accident and was deformed and mangled i would still love her. That being said a women who loves her man on the inside could still be attracted to the outside even if its not fitting their ideal image of attractive. I think a lot of people try to get the mommy part of the relationship before they have the foundation. And then there is no as much to make mommy look past the unattractiveness and ... complications of abdl lifestyle.

My girlfriend is very attracted to my Abdl side. We worked on the relationship part first though and didn't jump head on into the Abdl side. Interestingly enough she is also my submissive in out DS relationship. Part of her headspace is taking care of my needs, and this is just another need of mine. Works out pretty good for now.

anime is generally sexier than real life

whoa, wait, what? um no.

so, I think it's everyones best interest if the guys give up their ideals of being diapered and switch to being a daddy exclusively.

The fetish does not just go away. Many dudes have wanted this their whole lives. Some have no Daddy feelings whatsoever. I prefer the daddy role but I switch too. I have had some great experiences being diapered by women. Not all women want to be the baby. Do what works for you, but don't try to redefine a lifestyle to fit your needs.

i love seeing guys in diapers, but for me there are 2 clear types, manly guys with body hair and more feminine or sissy guys who in my opinion should be well shaved. as far as images go i understand what you mean the images of guys in diapers are not as sexy as the pics of women but real life i feel that they can be.

whoa, wait, what? um no.

Firstly I must stress that those were NOT my words. They were quoted. However, I agree with them. I find that anime / hentai girls are made to look 'more than beautiful'. Things like curves and face shapes are somewhat exaggerated to the point where they are beautiful beyond realism.

In the winter i shave my whole body becuase i really don't like the hairy legs and somewhat hairy chest lol It is a pain in the rear end (no pun intended)to shave but it feals so nice and i think i look better !

Up until a few months back I wanted to grow a goatee. Since I got more into AB / DL I've shaved more often.

So, given that you have bi-sexual tendencies, I'll ask you, What in the world is it that attracts you about a man? What turns you on about that form we agree can be so unattractive?

I only like the genitals, and not that often. My desires to suck my friend off last night(he stayed overnight as my parents were abroad) weren't about him per se, just his cock. I wanted to take off his pants, hold his member in my hands, lick and suck it and his balls, feel his cum shooting into my mouth.

I quite like transvestites (boys dressed as girls) / futanari because I like the genitals of either sex but can't find the rest of the male form attractive.

And it's purely sexual. I do not, cannot, possibly love a boy the way I can have feelings for a girl (I sometimes feel guilty about this), and even then it's not even constant. If I'm pleasuring myself, thinking about giving oral to a man, when I climax I lose all interest. The idea becomes unpalatable and I have second thoughts. That's the bit that puzzles me even more so.

When it comes to physical attraction, femmy hairless guys do nothing for me. I like 'em to look (and smell) like a Viking warrior who happens to secrete Old Spice.

I actually broke up with my most recent guy fling because he was too campy, so you might call me biased.

Totally wouldn't mind having a guy into the fetish, but I'm private enough about it that I can do without.

as a guy who still considers himself bicurious, i am not really sexually attracted to the diapers themselves, but i do find it how when somebody with a nice butt is wearing a diaper, guy or gal, its pretty hot, but then again i like big butts and i cannot lie... :thumbsup:

personally i do not find the thought of men or women in diapers attractive I want to be the one in diapers not someone else

Yeah- me too. Does that make us selfish? :lol:

But I wouldn't call a partner in diapers a no-go; more of a not-specifically-looking-for kind of thing ;) Though some bodies repulse me, I am not really interested in the coverings of a person's soul- I'm first turned on by who they are inside ^_^ If that's a go then I look at them physically- clothed, partially clothed, or naked B) If that's a go too, then my mind becomes open to having sex with them but not predisposed to or preoccupied with it. I'm just as happy without sex as I am with it :girl_happy: I know most people are different; but that's me :whistling: Without love, sex is meaningless to me. Without being loved it's the same way :(

Some of the most beautiful people I've ever known weren't much to look at, but that didn't bother me because I know that when we're 80 years old, we're all going to be ugly :Pand we're all likely to need diapers then anyway :roflmao:

Bettypooh

sorry forgotten, the "all men should just be daddies" was a bit over the top for my taste. I like playing switch but rather be more submissive, however yes guys in diapers tend to look goofy. Only one person in this world has a picture of me in a t-shirt and a diaper and it's not even my ex. I don't model in them, however with the exception of the overweight and hairy, little ones look adorable regardless of gender.

• Like 1

I would say I prefer women to guys. But certain types of guys can be hot as hell. Really depends on the person at the end of the day.

But skinny or slim emo/scene/indie/goth/cyber goth guys are fucking sexy usually and don't have much body hair either naturally not hairy or they shave/wax it off. I don't mind some on guys if they are slightly hairy on the chest.

Leg/arm doesn't bother me. Public hair is fine as long as not a bush,lol.

I actually 'know' a scene guy who wears and wets diapers, who is bi-sexual, just shame he's in the usa as I'm in the uk, and we both fancy each other like. I'd ask him out and ditch my gf, if he was in the uk... :crybaby:

And ForbiddenFruit, you said you gave a guy a BJ, your lucky m8!

I've only had 1 bf who I only went as far as snogging before he cheated on me multiple times. But I told him about my diaper fetish and he accepted me for it, shame he was a serial cheater though. Was lucky he was an emo guy though.

But had many gfs, my current gf is ok but doubt I'll last much longer with her.

I may even dump her. As she has a problem with me being bi-sexual thinking I'll cheat, which I never done in my life as I'm not the sort of guy to do that.

And she's very close minded to sexual kinks and fetishes. Think she'd run a mile if she found out I loved diapers.

Plus she's moody almost all the time, lol.

A man in a diaper is just plain hot. Top of a disposable peaking out the top of a guys jeans, whew! Makes me hyperventilate just thinking about it.

Amen, brother! I' a gay man and one who happens to like the "bearish" community at that. A cubbish dude in a diaper makes me weak in the knees.