LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Dispose Of Your Used Diapers?

Guest diamondback688

Wet and messy diapers are simply first rolled up and either taped or tied closed and then placed in a plastic grocery bag to be disposed of in the garbage can outside. Garbage pick up is on Wednesday. If I am wet at work and know that I am at risk for leaking and can't wait until I get home to change, I change in my office, wet wipes are kept in my desk, and the wet diaper is rolled up as described above, placed in my brief case, and disposed of outside in a trash bin or simply wait until I get home. No messy diapers at work.

After I am changed my caregiver has the diaper whether it is just wet or messy she will roll they tightly and re-tape the sides and place them in a plastic grocery bag and tie that bag. Then she will take then outside into the garbage bin and throw them out.  Wet ones sometimes she just places into our regular inside trashcan for the end of the day and then takes them out to the garbage bin. 

10 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

After I am changed my caregiver has the diaper whether it is just wet or messy she will roll they tightly and re-tape the sides and place them in a plastic grocery bag and tie that bag. Then she will take then outside into the garbage bin and throw them out.  Wet ones sometimes she just places into our regular inside trashcan for the end of the day and then takes them out to the garbage bin. 

Have you ever considered getting a diaper pail though?? It's way more babyish and would go great with your nursery.??❤️

When I remove a diaper, it goes to the Jannibell pail, after I place it in the scented disposal bag - Its like a small shopping bag that smells good.  I then tie that off, and throw it in.  When the bag gets full in the pail, I open the bottom of the pail, pull the full bag DOWN and AWAY from the pail, then pull the bag out a few inches, making it long enough to use the cutter.

Once I do that, I cut it off, and then tie a knot in the bag I remove.  I remove that and trash that in the chute in the hallway.  Then, I come back in, tie a knot in the bottom of the bag I just cut, and then make sure the knot is tight in the new bag.

Both the Jannibell bags and my scented bags are scented, which keeps the smell down.  If I travel, or am working, I can take a scented bag from my "go bag" and dispose of it, tie it off, and and dump in the trash ;)

Makes it easier that way:  That way the Shower Bay doesn't smell TOO bad :)

Brian 

7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Have you ever considered getting a diaper pail though?? It's way more babyish and would go great with your nursery.??❤️

That is actually a really great idea. I think that would work well for the wet diapers. Not so sure for the stinky ones though. :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

That is actually a really great idea. I think that would work well for the wet diapers. Not so sure for the stinky ones though. :)

Well, you could always get one that insulates the smell and has really good orddor control for the dirty ones?? At least that's what I would do!???❤️??

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, you could always get one that insulates the smell and has really good orddor control for the dirty ones?? At least that's what I would do!???❤️??

This morning I ask Miss Jen/caregiver about getting one for my nursery. :)

3 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

She said this week we can go out and get one. Yay!!!!?

Yay! That's awesome! I hope you choose a really good one!??☺️??❤️????❤️

I have funds not only due to my disability/social security which really isn't that much per month, but my inheritance from my parents when they passed away was a lot and both my sister and brother who are pretty financially secure gave me their share as well which I thought was very nice.  So I have funds for that sort of thing and a good one.  My caregiver/Miss Jen is in charge of all of my money. 

I just get the cheapest trash bags I can find, generally Cost, 4 gal or 11 gal, I put a day or 2 worth inside more on cold days and less on hotter days, I just spin the bag after pushing out all the air I can. With the larger bags I can spin it and have a nice long tail to tie into a knot, then just toss into our outside trash that is weekly collected. I figure with the cheap bags it will hopefully Rot into the dirt of the landfill a little faster I have read it takes yrs to rot.

I do know that the old landfill sites will release gas, and some companies will come back at the correct number of yrs to install the equipment to capture the gas . It is a gas somewhat like natural gas in your home. But this gas can't or back then couldn't be used in homes. Only industrial uses. The company I worked for then, we built control panels for the sites.

11 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

I have funds not only due to my disability/social security which really isn't that much per month, but my inheritance from my parents when they passed away was a lot and both my sister and brother who are pretty financially secure gave me their share as well which I thought was very nice.  So I have funds for that sort of thing and a good one.  My caregiver/Miss Jen is in charge of all of my money. 

Awwwww! That sure was nice of your family. I hope miss. Jen is really good at managing the money!???? I guess after all these years your brother and sister still baby you.? Hahahahahaha!??? You're very lucky to have them. Family should always be there for each other.❤️ They gotta take care of baby brother!???????

7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Awwwww! That sure was nice of your family. I hope miss. Jen is really good at managing the money!???? I guess after all these years your brother and sister still baby you.? Hahahahahaha!??? You're very lucky to have them. Family should always be there for each other.❤️ They gotta take care of baby brother!???????

It was very nice of them. Miss Jen does manage my money well and my needs. She has the best out for me.  I suppose my brother and sister still do baby me, Hahahaha

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

It was very nice of them. Miss Jen does manage my money well and my needs. She has the best out for me.  I suppose my brother and sister still do baby me, Hahahaha

That's nice! I wish I was with my big brother Tommy @tommyneedsdiapers90 so he could baby me too!??☺️??❤️?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

He sounds wonderful. I hope you get to spend some time together soon. 

He's not really my brother. We've never even met in real life. he's just a online friend I haven't seen in a while. I wish we were brothers though.?????? I've always been a firm believer that you can choose your family. I just wish the rest of the world saw it that way.

• Like 1

I mostly wear cloth diapers and plastic pants.  If home, i rinse them out, wash with hand soap if needed, and hang to dry.  When warm enough, I hang stuff in the garage, when too cool, in my bathroom over seldom used tubby.  I run through washer once a week.  When traveling, I use disposables, bag, sometimes double bag, and put in garbage.

• 2 years later...

I have 2 places. a 5 gal bucket with water in it and a very small about 1/2 cup bleach. for my cloth. I have very cheap small trash bags I put my daily disposable diapers in , ai tie it up and toss it in the outside trash can.

I have a Janibell but I gave up on their bags and just stuff a regular Kirkland tall kitchen can bag in it.   When it gets full, I tie the bag in a knot and dump it in the trashcan in the garage.

• Like 1

Private and double bagged. All diapers are wrapped in on themselves, then put in their own sealed garbage bag. That garbage bag goes into the larger regular one, and that goes outside. The double bagging reduces risk of tears or smell escaping.

• Like 1

I have a diaper can in my closet. It's stainless steel and pretty good at containing scents. I use kitchen bags in it, and I empty it about every 3 days, to the garage. The cans in the garage are great at containing all odors, but when you do have to open them, they are Satan's scent workshops. 

• Like 1

hidden in a special backpack until trash day

then i put it in the trash with the kitty litter

most importantly, solids get scraped into the toilet after use like a cloth nappy

it's excessive but i haven't been caught yet (by family) so i'm sticking to what works

• Like 1