LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret Diary Of A Girl

Hi all

Was watching Secret Diary of a Call girl on ITV Player (UK) and on reading about future episodes there is one scheduled involving an adult baby. Now I saw a little trailer and it was the lovely Billie Piper (Becuase we want to) sitting on the floor, I think with a dummy (pacifier) in her mouth calling somebody 'daddy!' Now I dont think she was wearing a nappy (diaper) but if she is, my God that would be amazing!! It's on Monday nights at either 9 or 10pm on ITV2!

Non uk viewers can download an application called Expat Shield and it allows itv player and bbc i player to work for non uk viewers!!

Dunno if I should post this here... but here goes.. for those outside the UK you can watch it via ITVplayer... download an application called EXPAT SHIELD! (If you struggle just ype expat shield into facebook and they have a page!!)

ADMIN: If this shouldn't be here, I apologise and will remove it!!

I watched it and, while I'm not a Billie Piper fan, it was cute in itself and more or less respectful.

There are no shots of Billie Piper in diapers, for those who were watching for that. There is about a half a second of her in very babyish clothing (with pink shorts). :)

I watched it and, while I'm not a Billie Piper fan, it was cute in itself and more or less respectful.

There are no shots of Billie Piper in diapers, for those who were watching for that. There is about a half a second of her in very babyish clothing (with pink shorts). :)

I agree, it was fairly respectful and actually portrayed it as something quite harmless. It would have been so easy to portray the man as some kind of weirdo pervert or borderline peado, but in the end it was down to the philosophy of “sometimes it's so nice to have someone take care of me for a change.” Audiences unfamiliar with the idea of AB play may have been shocked at first, but hopefully they can sympathise with his emotional need, as Belle did.

I also enjoyed the all to brief shots of 'baby' Hannah, you never know, maybe she'll be inspired to take up AB play in a later episode (we can dream can't we?).

• 4 weeks later...

Just seen it myself. I think some people are going to be reeeeealy happy with it :D

I know I'm repeating myself, but it's awesome to have a character who is an AB and not presented as a total freak, but instead as somebody who just escapes in a different way.

Awwwwww :( Since I saw her with the Doctor the first time I was madly in love :roflmao: Guess I'll have a long wait to make that fantasy work out :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...